"What Happened To Joe Biden?"

Sleepy Joe was the only way the DNC mafia figured they could get someone elected....push the Trump hatred platform, get a black chick progressive as VP, and if Sniff wins then he immediately has a "stroke" and Suck is the president. The Democrat wet dream

What happened to Joe Biden?

Senility, plain and simple. And he was never that bright to begin with.

But frankly, IMHO the problem isn't really Joe Biden or Kamala Harris. The problem is Schumer and Pelosi, if Biden wins and the Dems take the Senate and keep the House. I think we can live with any other scenario, but that one could have very serious consequences cuz the first thing the dems could do is eliminate the Senate filibuster. And THAT is a hge change that this country shouldn't allow.

Both Biden and Trump are too old for this game and need to be retired...

President Trump speaks flawlessly for hours with more energy than a 20 year old.

Biden... too bad what happened to him.
No, Trump is a horrible speaker and can't pronounce words, keep a unity form of thought to complete a sentence, lies constantly... I would never hire him to speak at a convention. He is just like Biden, too old and we don't need them.

President Trump speaks flawlessly for hours with more energy than a 20 year old.

No, Trump is a horrible speaker and can't pronounce words, keep a unity form of thought to complete a sentence, lies constantly... I would never hire him to speak at a convention. He is just like Biden, too old and we don't need them.
if i had to pick between trump or biden to speak at a convention.....trump would be entertainig while biden would have everybody going out to get some air to keep from dozing off...

Gawd. Democrats think that your liking hearing what someone says is what makes them a good speaker or not. Just moronic, like everything else you say

The only lies the President tells are in articles from the wacko lefty press

Oh c'mon moon... he is not just like Biden.
Trump has a terrible speaking style that he has had since he was young. He spitballs, and talks off the cuff constantly which you really can't do as President. But he shows no signs of dementia/Alzheimer. Biden speaks completely different than he did just a year ago.
It isn't the gaffes and misspeaks, it is the constant loss of memory. He loses track of what he is saying constantly.
You look at videos of him just a couple years ago, he didn't do that. At all. Now - he simply cannot say one paragraph clear. Not one. Barely finishes a single sentence in a clear manner.
And he is about to be nominated for President. It is beyond FUBAR

Joe and Democrats are just going through the motion. They know they're gonna get creamed.

At times I think, for God's sake maybe they gave it to Biden because they figured it was a loss election. But I don;t believe they think that.
It may be they underestimated how far gone Biden is mentally, and no one has the guts to confront it.

Forum List

Back