🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What happwned to the war liberals said trump would start

Aponi

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2018
With north korea.

Acording to then hom insulting then calling the leader little rock man and saying he would destroy they.

Lets see they released prisoners stop testing rockets and started peace negotiations.

What happwned all the liberals were wrong.

I can't stand Trump...but I fully agreed with him when he was taking a hard line with N. Korea.

We should incinerated N. Korea before they had the capability to hit us with nukes.

Now it all depends on how capable our anti-ballistic missile systems are. Looks like Trump doesn't have much confidence in them.

I can't stand Trump...but I fully agreed with him when he was taking a hard line with N. Korea.

We should incinerated N. Korea before they had the capability to hit us with nukes.

Now it all depends on how capable our anti-ballistic missile systems are. Looks like Trump doesn't have much confidence in them.
Yeah kill all those slanty eyed women and children. KILL. KILL. KILL.

CRAZY!!!!

...and that's why President Trump is the negotiator and you aren't. Do you know what would have happened if we had simply nuked North Korea? You do know that they're right on the border of China, right?

How would China have reacted to American nuclear weapons going off in their back yard? By retaliating with their own nuclear weapons and then the possibility of Russia getting in a few kicks as well?

Probably not the best idea. WW1 was started by a single bullet, but the world survived. Not so with global thermonuclear war, nothing survives.

Trump went from calling Kim un "rocket man" to having a 'great' love affair with Kim.

One day Hollywood will make a movie about Trump & Kim, and their whirlwind romance.

'Gone With the Whirlwind' will be an international classic.

Trump went from calling Kim un "rocket man" to having a 'great' love affair with Kim.

One day Hollywood will make a movie about Trump & Kim, and their whirlwind romance.

Unbelievable. We live in a time where we've witnessed the transformation of liberals from people who once claimed to want "world peace now", to a bunch of neo-McCarthyite war-mongers who just want to see the world burn. All because because they couldn't have their way.

Liberalism has finally revealed its true colors.

Unbelievable. We live in a time where we've witnessed the transformation of liberals from people who once claimed to want "world peace now", to a bunch of neo-McCarthyite war-mongers who just want to see the world burn. All because because they couldn't have their way.

Your one of the few people here smart enough to understand that a peace accord is far better then a war.

The decisions trump make with nk and ch8na can have major effects on the economy of the entire world .
Peace is what trump wants.

Your one of the few people here smart enough to understand that a peace accord is far better then a war.

The decisions trump make with nk and ch8na can have major effects on the economy of the entire world .

Trump doesn't care about peace.

Trump desires to have his name eternally in the headlines.

You people have yet to figure that out but maybe one day ..........

Nothing in your post contradicted anything in Aponi's post.

Do you realize the implications of that?

With north korea.

Acording to then hom insulting then calling the leader little rock man and saying he would destroy they.

Lets see they released prisoners stop testing rockets and started peace negotiations.

With north korea.

Libs just say shit. They don't mean nothing by it.

You can see that by the way that liberals are not effected at all, when they are proved utterly wrong, again and again and again.

Remember the way that liberals said that Ronald Reagan would get US in a war with his crazy talk of the USSR ending up on the ash heap of history?

Nothing in your post contradicted anything in Aponi's post.

Do you realize the implications of that?

So, you believe "Peace is what trump wants" = "Trump doesn't care about peace?"

Those two statements contradict, period.

I hope you don't vote because you won't understand what you would be voting for; that could be dangerous.

CRAZY!!!!
---------------------------------------- looks like Richard-H simply calling for preemptive Self Defense . Quite getting all emotional Gipper .

Partisans love their silly hyperbole.

It gets 'em all fired up 'n stuff.

With north korea.

What happened to the Nobel Peace Prize you sheep said Trump would win for brining peace to the region and removing NKs nukes?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The Left may yet get the war they want, but it won't involve North Korea - unless they can convince Kim to help them. They will still lose.

Kim is stuck. He is a dictator who has tortured and beat millions. No chance he surrenders nukes or anything else. Sniper time.

CRAZY!!!!
---------------------------------------- looks like Richard-H simply calling for preemptive Self Defense . Quite getting all emotional Gipper .
Forgive me for finding mass murder abhorrent.

Last edited:
We've had over two years of relative peace and prosperity under Trump. He's getting us out of Syria and reducing troops in Afghanistan . With Obama you heard about Drone Strikes all the time. Not with Trump.

Our energy production is the envy of the world and hurting the Russian economy.

With north korea.

What happened to the Nobel Peace Prize you sheep said Trump would win for brining peace to the region and removing NKs nukes?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
--------------------------------- no Deplorable i know cares a wit for some 'peeze prize' handed out by the 'worlds elite' wankers GGator .

Forum List

Back