What has the Devil done that is really that bad?

Muslims sell their children into marriage. Hindus arrange theirs. Catholics don't. Jews frown on inter-religion marriage. Protestants let gays marry. And that's just one subject. So you're wrong. Again.
So you are saying that all religions don’t teach the value of virtue?
Virtue is subjective. Anyways, not many religions are virtuous.
No. People are subjective. But they have never been diametrically opposed. You are arguing degree
Name a religion that is completely virtuous.
Are you completely virtuous?
So you can't. Got it.

So you are saying that all religions don’t teach the value of virtue?
No. People are subjective. But they have never been diametrically opposed. You are arguing degree
So you can't. Got it.
So you aren’t. Got it.

In God's defense when he kills someone they don't cease to exist, he simply takes them into his bosom early. So there is no evil there. It's a blessing to go to heaven early.
Pretty much my defense of abortion, on religious grounds.

It is a defense of any killing

Yea I murdered her with an axe, but I was doing her a favor

So you can't. Got it.
So you aren’t. Got it.
Never pretended to be completely virtuous. Religions pretend to be.

All religions based on Judaism have no basis in reality. Devil, etc and G-D as conceived in Judaism, Christianity and Islam are figments of imagination.

In God's defense when he kills someone they don't cease to exist, he simply takes them into his bosom early. So there is no evil there. It's a blessing to go to heaven early.
Pretty much my defense of abortion, on religious grounds.

It is a defense of any killing

Yea I murdered her with an axe, but I was doing her a favor
  • The soul is the only thing that matters, Christians tell us.
  • God never wastes a soul, Christians tell us.
  • Innocent souls go to Heaven, Christians tell us.
  • The body is but a vessel, Christians tell us.

So what's the issue with abortions?

So you can't. Got it.
So you aren’t. Got it.
You are confusing religion for people.

It’s not with the devil has done but what he stands for.

And what he seems to stand for is everything Republican. It’s a litany of GOP policies.

It’s not with the devil has done but what he stands for.

And what he seems to stand for is everything Republican. It’s a litany of GOP policies.
If the Devil was orange, Republicans would vote for him

So is your sex life.

Yes and that is cruelty. Why are gleefully taunting me over it? It shows what a lowlife you are!
Why don't you just go pay a pro?

So is your sex life.

Yes and that is cruelty. Why are gleefully taunting me over it? It shows what a lowlife you are!

When you are as quick to call people names, and even make demeaning comments about someone’s mother, you really have no room to whine. Grow up.

Replying would be off-topic.

So you aren’t. Got it.
You are confusing religion for people.
You're confused, period.
No. I’m not confused. You are confusing religion for people.
Neither people nor religion(s) are completely virtuous. What's the problem?
The problem is your belief that the inanimate can be virtuous or devoid of virtue. Now if you are telling me the dogma of religion is not virtuous I’d have to ask you which specific dogma is not virtuous.

So is your sex life.

Why don't you just go pay a pro?

So is your sex life.

When you are as quick to call people names, and even make demeaning comments about someone’s mother, you really have no room to whine. Grow up.

Replying would be off-topic.

So is replying that replying would be off-topic.

What has the Devil done that is that bad ?

well there is a contrast between the desert religions that might be noted -

as the OP has proven there is nothing but persuasion the devil / evil has accomplished which is the sign that by the original religion of Antiquity, evil does not physically exist and is a metaphysical aberration (not to be made physical) that does conclude they have done nothing since they do not exist to be able to commit crimes and verifies the religion of Antiquity as the true religion over christianity.

evil / the devil is prevented from becoming a physical entity to cause physical damage to the Everlasting albeit from where beings originate. all hail the Almighty.

Forum List

Back