What Have You Done?

like google? LOL dude too fking funny, how about facebook? how about NBC, ABC, CBS, how are all of thes GOP corps doing? everyday, everyday, can't make this shit up at all.
How no, not like Facebook, stupid. Like respected Outlets like CBS New York Times Washington Post London Times BBC PBS other respected media all around the world. The only Outlets that agree with you GOP dupes are your propaganda machine here and Murdoch's Outlets in the UK. A disgrace.
Isn't it funny about how the clintons corruption the foundation corruption Obama corruption Pelosi corruption never make it anywhere near a courtroom, super dupe? Etc etc etc you live on an imaginary planet...

And here's the reason:

One can only find justice in the cemetery and the dictionary.
It's a giant conspiracy of the US justice system right, super dupe conspiracy Nut Job?
it is, it was brought to light by Trump's presidency, we are all witness to the conspiracy that is washington DC. the elitists with the money running our lives. not politicians, never was, it was big money in illuminati's hands. yes sirreee bob. who's bob? explain one thing to me, why is it the party not in control of congress are the ones with control?
Yes Rich greedy aholes are the problem and guess what they are GOP obviously to everyone but you in the world, Super Dupes and conspiracy nut jobs -poor America...

What did we do?

We created this country and our constitution. Abolition, women's rights, worker rights, civil rights, environmental protection, gay rights.....

What exactly have conservatives done for this country?

More guns and more prisons

LOL
How dare you laugh at our country!

I'm laughing at your hysterically funny notion that our Founding Fathers were Progressive who want the government to control them 24/7

Sorry chic but that when dems are in power it's dems fault ,and when republicans are in power it's dems fault has worn a little thin step up and take your fair share of the blame ,,over 50%

Blame for what, eddie?
blame for the disgusting way republicans sat on their hands during obama's presidency blame for starting the ME turmoil for starting a war in iraq based on lies and blame for giving us the garbage RE man for president I have a list of 50 here but I won't bore you with them
oh cry me a fking river. all obummer had to do was cross the aisle. why didn't he?
Cross the aisle?

Republicans refused to even be in the same room with Obama

You think it taking two fricken years before Obama showed up on Capitol Hill had anything to do with that...moron,
Obama repeatedly invited Republicans to the White House
They declined. Didn't want their photo taken with Obama

Obama showed up on Capital Hill at which a Republucan yelled YOU LIE

What did we do?

We created this country and our constitution. Abolition, women's rights, worker rights, civil rights, environmental protection, gay rights.....

LOL

I'm laughing at your hysterically funny notion that our Founding Fathers were Progressive who want the government to control them 24/7

Greatest Liberals of their day

We are talking 1776 silly....there were no governments with social programs

Here's your chance, blanko....

"Liberals created this country and everything good ever since that's why they call it progress."

Well, then, blanko......since the nation was founded based on individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government......
....why is it that Liberals stand for the very opposite:

...the collective, command and control regulation of private industry, and overarching government that can order every aspect of the private citizen's life....right down to control of his thoughts and speech.

Caught you in that same lie all communists...er, Liberals try to advance, huh?
The only regulation liberals want is to control GOP/big money corporate corruption. But thanks for the depressions... At this point the Democrats should spend all their time fact-checking all your ridiculous brainwashed b*******, Dupe. Never have so many citizens believed so much crap and Hate... Great job GOP...
like google? LOL dude too fking funny, how about facebook? how about NBC, ABC, CBS, how are all of thes GOP corps doing? everyday, everyday, can't make this shit up at all.
How no, not like Facebook, stupid. Like respected Outlets like CBS New York Times Washington Post London Times BBC PBS other respected media all around the world. The only Outlets that agree with you GOP dupes are your propaganda machine here and Murdoch's Outlets in the UK. A disgrace.
Isn't it funny about how the clintons corruption the foundation corruption Obama corruption Pelosi corruption never make it anywhere near a courtroom, super dupe? Etc etc etc you live on an imaginary planet...
Republicans controlled Congress yet found nothing
Because there was nothing to find, Super Dupe. And yet Fox and Rush Limbaugh and Republican Liars everywhere and dupes everywhere still believe she's the most evil corrupt person ever. You people are ridiculous and a disgrace all of you.

Thanks for the depression, Dupe. zzzzzzzzzzzz

Running to another subject?

I win again.

Let's not stop now.

1. FDR, Democrat....extended a recession into the longest downturn in our history....five times longer than any previous one.
Why?
Because he wanted to.

2. FDR's invasion of the private housing markets....via Fannie and then Freddie (Democrat creations) unauthorized by the Constitution he sword to protect.....
....caused the market meltdown.

1. Democrat FDR shredded the Constitution....ignoring article I, section 8, the enumerated powers.

He created GSE's Fannie, and his drones followed with Freddie, to do something the Constitution didn't authorize: meddle in housing.

2. Democrat Carter....the CRA, constraining banking policy

3. Democrat Clinton....strengthened the CRA

Under Clinton, HUD threatened banks, again, to give unrequited loans.

Henchmen: Democrats Cisneros and Cuomo.

4. Democrats Frank and Dodd barred any governmental discipline in this area.

It was Democrats and Democrat policies that caused the Mortgage Meltdown

That's the CliffNotes version.

I don't believe you can handle the details.

Yup.....Democrats.....the folks who brought you slavery and a nuclear Iran.

Next!
Sorry chic but that when dems are in power it's dems fault ,and when republicans are in power it's dems fault has worn a little thin step up and take your fair share of the blame ,,over 50%

Blame for what, eddie?
blame for the disgusting way republicans sat on their hands during obama's presidency blame for starting the ME turmoil for starting a war in iraq based on lies and blame for giving us the garbage RE man for president I have a list of 50 here but I won't bore you with them
oh cry me a fking river. all obummer had to do was cross the aisle. why didn't he?
Obama across the aisle all the time the first six years... Too bad you're watching propaganda instead of news, dupe. The GOP wouldn't vote for anything he wanted, even their own ideas...

Blame for what, eddie?
Cross the aisle?

You think it taking two fricken years before Obama showed up on Capitol Hill had anything to do with that...moron,
Link to that BS?

What did we do?

LOL

No Progressive wants to cut control the citizenry 24/7 super dupe... More liberal fascism idiocy...

Running to another subject?

I win again.

Let's not stop now.

1. FDR, Democrat....extended a recession into the longest downturn in our history....five times longer than any previous one.
Why?
Because he wanted to.

2. FDR's invasion of the private housing markets....via Fannie and then Freddie (Democrat creations) unauthorized by the Constitution he sword to protect.....
....caused the market meltdown.

1. Democrat FDR shredded the Constitution....ignoring article I, section 8, the enumerated powers.

He created GSE's Fannie, and his drones followed with Freddie, to do something the Constitution didn't authorize: meddle in housing.

2. Democrat Carter....the CRA, constraining banking policy

3. Democrat Clinton....strengthened the CRA

Under Clinton, HUD threatened banks, again, to give unrequited loans.

Henchmen: Democrats Cisneros and Cuomo.

4. Democrats Frank and Dodd barred any governmental discipline in this area.

It was Democrats and Democrat policies that caused the Mortgage Meltdown

That's the CliffNotes version.

I don't believe you can handle the details.

Yup.....Democrats.....the folks who brought you slavery and a nuclear Iran.

Next!

Blame for what, eddie?
Obama across the aisle all the time the first six years... Too bad you're watching propaganda instead of news, dupe. The GOP wouldn't vote for anything he wanted, even their own ideas...
Yep. If Obama didn't waste his time trying to get conservatards to buy into anything, we could have had universal healthcare or at least a public option.

Blame for what, eddie?
Cross the aisle?

Link to that BS?

Yup, don't want you to overwork yourself.
Obama to meet for first time in two years with House Republicans

Cross the aisle?

Link to that BS?

You might notice your link proves he met with them immediately and got nothing but b*******. He never got anything but b******* from the GOP, just like you stupid.

Cross the aisle?

Link to that BS?

You might notice your link proves he met with them immediately and got nothing but b*******. He never got anything but b******* from the GOP, just like you stupid.

They gave him their best. He deserved nothing less.

:lmao:

Cross the aisle?

Link to that BS?

Republicans did not support a single initiative. Even ones they had formerly voted for

Obama must fail

Link to that BS?

Republicans did not support a single initiative. Even ones they had formerly voted for

Obama must fail

And he did. He is nearly erased.

Cross the aisle?

Link to that BS?

Nothing like promising to fight the president on every tiny point to be a patriot... If you're racist assholes...

Obama must fail

All Obama really passed was Healthcare for for workers and the beginning of a solution for health care costs... Everything else was executive orders just like Trump is doing... Your irrational probably racist based and definitely brainwash based hate is noted... You're a disgrace just like your party... Enjoy the tax cuts for the rich, the stupid Wars, and the corruption, dupe of the greedy idiot rich.

Link to that BS?

Nothing like promising to fight the president on every tiny point to be a patriot... If you're racist assholes...

His agenda was anti-American. They did well to block him.

Obama must fail

All Obama really passed was Healthcare for for workers and the beginning of a solution for health care costs... Everything else was executive orders just like Trump is doing... Your irrational probably racist based and definitely brainwash based hate is noted... You're a disgrace just like your party... Enjoy the tax cuts for the rich, the stupid Wars, and the corruption, dupe of the greedy idiot rich.

I have no party.

Link to that BS?

And that is somehow different then what you liberal idiots are doing now?....you racist asshole.

And that is somehow different then what you liberal idiots are doing now?....you racist asshole.
And what race is it that I believe is inferior and discriminate against, super dupe? We will support anything that is supportable, like infrastructure investment or any of the usual Solutions... Nothing like turtle boy and the rest of the GOP in Congress did to Obama. How many debt ceiling crises did they have for no reason, costing the GDP 1% of growth each time? Even Obamacare was based on the Republican plan and they faked support for months. A disgrace...

Forum List

Back