What Have You Done?

like google? LOL dude too fking funny, how about facebook? how about NBC, ABC, CBS, how are all of thes GOP corps doing? everyday, everyday, can't make this shit up at all.
How no, not like Facebook, stupid. Like respected Outlets like CBS New York Times Washington Post London Times BBC PBS other respected media all around the world. The only Outlets that agree with you GOP dupes are your propaganda machine here and Murdoch's Outlets in the UK. A disgrace.
Isn't it funny about how the clintons corruption the foundation corruption Obama corruption Pelosi corruption never make it anywhere near a courtroom, super dupe? Etc etc etc you live on an imaginary planet...
sure I know why? I am not ignorant, it is due to the illuminatis.
LOL right wing conspiracy Nut Job idiocy... Worse than I thought. Hopefully you're kidding... Hard to tell with the GOP...
then why isn't hitlery in jail? it's a simple statement, the GOP are in charge, and yet? what about russia russia, what about unmasking names by obummer, only means one thing to me, illuminati's are controlling the congress. yep, being told what to do. It's why they won't engage in Trump's agenda. His agenda is completely against the illuminatis, their power over individuals.
The reason Hillary is not in jail is because there is no evidence against her except right-wing b******* duh. Unmasking is no crime, super dupe. You don't know what it means. Trump's agenda is crap for the dupes all base I miss information and Hate... I'm still hoping he wakes up and acts like a smart New York City businessman... Change the channel

How no, not like Facebook, stupid. Like respected Outlets like CBS New York Times Washington Post London Times BBC PBS other respected media all around the world. The only Outlets that agree with you GOP dupes are your propaganda machine here and Murdoch's Outlets in the UK. A disgrace.
Isn't it funny about how the clintons corruption the foundation corruption Obama corruption Pelosi corruption never make it anywhere near a courtroom, super dupe? Etc etc etc you live on an imaginary planet...
LOL right wing conspiracy Nut Job idiocy... Worse than I thought. Hopefully you're kidding... Hard to tell with the GOP...
then why isn't hitlery in jail? it's a simple statement, the GOP are in charge, and yet? what about russia russia, what about unmasking names by obummer, only means one thing to me, illuminati's are controlling the congress. yep, being told what to do. It's why they won't engage in Trump's agenda. His agenda is completely against the illuminatis, their power over individuals.
The reason Hillary is not in jail is because there is no evidence against her except right-wing b******* duh. Unmasking is no crime, super dupe. You don't know what it means. Trump's agenda is crap for the dupes all base I miss information and Hate... I'm still hoping he wakes up and acts like a smart New York City businessman... Change the channel
For Christ's sake most of the GOP are brainwashed, incredibly ignorant, functionally, certifiably insane conspiracy nut jobs... Great job!

dude, please don't insult me with your nonsense. it was illegal to have the server in her garage, it was illegal to delete 33k of emails under subpoena. All facts. where was the grand jury? I do laugh at your ignorance of the law.

They are actually Stalinists, not liberals, But I agree they have conducted a thorough purge of the party.
they use psychology on their members. it's sad to watch. the members far too stupid to understand any of it either.

Well...psychology called government schooling.
They catch 'em while they're defenseless.
yeah and like the nazi's the children are programming their parents. it is true nazism in full display at our schools today. and don't ever say anything about it either less you lose your freedom of speech right.
Sorry about facts tolerance and Truth, Super Dupe of lying cheating greedy idiot Mega Rich GOP...
you mean the illuminatis?
Hello, it was Bigfoot and the vampires.

they use psychology on their members. it's sad to watch. the members far too stupid to understand any of it either.

Well...psychology called government schooling.
They catch 'em while they're defenseless.
yeah and like the nazi's the children are programming their parents. it is true nazism in full display at our schools today. and don't ever say anything about it either less you lose your freedom of speech right.
Sorry about facts tolerance and Truth, Super Dupe of lying cheating greedy idiot Mega Rich GOP...
you mean the illuminatis?
Hello, it was Bigfoot and the vampires.
no they caused the eclipse to happen.

dude, please don't insult me with your nonsense. it was illegal to have the server in her garage, it was illegal to delete 33k of emails under subpoena. All facts. where was the grand jury? I do laugh at your ignorance of the law.
None of that was even against the rules when she started... And never was Criminal. You are ridiculously misinformed, Super Dupe. LOL

None of that was even against the rules when she started... And never was Criminal. You are ridiculously misinformed, Super Dupe. LOL
it was all criminal. and dude, it's still sitting idle. with a GOP congress. even with GOP leaders saying she needs to be indicted and yet, nothing. tells me but one thing, the illuminatis are involved setting the priorities like russia russia, laugh my ass off. Where's Manafort's indictment? hmmm i just laugh.

Here's your chance, blanko....

"Liberals created this country and everything good ever since that's why they call it progress."

Well, then, blanko......since the nation was founded based on individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government......
....why is it that Liberals stand for the very opposite:

...the collective, command and control regulation of private industry, and overarching government that can order every aspect of the private citizen's life....right down to control of his thoughts and speech.

Caught you in that same lie all communists...er, Liberals try to advance, huh?
The only regulation liberals want is to control GOP/big money corporate corruption. But thanks for the depressions... At this point the Democrats should spend all their time fact-checking all your ridiculous brainwashed b*******, Dupe. Never have so many citizens believed so much crap and Hate... Great job GOP...
like google? LOL dude too fking funny, how about facebook? how about NBC, ABC, CBS, how are all of thes GOP corps doing? everyday, everyday, can't make this shit up at all.

And here's the reason:

One can only find justice in the cemetery and the dictionary.
It's a giant conspiracy of the US justice system right, super dupe conspiracy Nut Job?

The only regulation liberals want is to control GOP/big money corporate corruption. But thanks for the depressions... At this point the Democrats should spend all their time fact-checking all your ridiculous brainwashed b*******, Dupe. Never have so many citizens believed so much crap and Hate... Great job GOP...

And here's the reason:

It's a giant conspiracy of the US justice system right, super dupe conspiracy Nut Job?
it is, it was brought to light by Trump's presidency, we are all witness to the conspiracy that is washington DC. the elitists with the money running our lives. not politicians, never was, it was big money in illuminati's hands. yes sirreee bob. who's bob? explain one thing to me, why is it the party not in control of congress are the ones with control?

"The only regulation liberals want is to control GOP/big money corporate corruption."

C'mon.....at least put a little effort into making your lies believable....

81co8iwkd9oz.jpg
Thanks for the depression, Dupe. zzzzzzzzzzzz

Running to another subject?

I win again.

Let's not stop now.

1. FDR, Democrat....extended a recession into the longest downturn in our history....five times longer than any previous one.
Why?
Because he wanted to.

2. FDR's invasion of the private housing markets....via Fannie and then Freddie (Democrat creations) unauthorized by the Constitution he sword to protect.....
....caused the market meltdown.

1. Democrat FDR shredded the Constitution....ignoring article I, section 8, the enumerated powers.

He created GSE's Fannie, and his drones followed with Freddie, to do something the Constitution didn't authorize: meddle in housing.

2. Democrat Carter....the CRA, constraining banking policy

3. Democrat Clinton....strengthened the CRA

Under Clinton, HUD threatened banks, again, to give unrequited loans.

Henchmen: Democrats Cisneros and Cuomo.

4. Democrats Frank and Dodd barred any governmental discipline in this area.

It was Democrats and Democrat policies that caused the Mortgage Meltdown

That's the CliffNotes version.

I don't believe you can handle the details.

Yup.....Democrats.....the folks who brought you slavery and a nuclear Iran.

Next!
Sorry chic but that when dems are in power it's dems fault ,and when republicans are in power it's dems fault has worn a little thin step up and take your fair share of the blame ,,over 50%

Blame for what, eddie?
blame for the disgusting way republicans sat on their hands during obama's presidency blame for starting the ME turmoil for starting a war in iraq based on lies and blame for giving us the garbage RE man for president I have a list of 50 here but I won't bore you with them

You are incredibly misinformed about liberals... And everything else it appears. Change the channel, at least you used to make some sense... Yes, Liberals are interested in truth and facts, unlike the total BS GOP propaganda machine that runs your brains...

Here's your chance, blanko....

"Liberals created this country and everything good ever since that's why they call it progress."

Well, then, blanko......since the nation was founded based on individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government......
....why is it that Liberals stand for the very opposite:

...the collective, command and control regulation of private industry, and overarching government that can order every aspect of the private citizen's life....right down to control of his thoughts and speech.

Caught you in that same lie all communists...er, Liberals try to advance, huh?
Republicans controlled Congress yet found nothing

"The only regulation liberals want is to control GOP/big money corporate corruption."

C'mon.....at least put a little effort into making your lies believable....

81co8iwkd9oz.jpg

I win again.

Let's not stop now.

1. FDR, Democrat....extended a recession into the longest downturn in our history....five times longer than any previous one.
Why?
Because he wanted to.

2. FDR's invasion of the private housing markets....via Fannie and then Freddie (Democrat creations) unauthorized by the Constitution he sword to protect.....

1. Democrat FDR shredded the Constitution....ignoring article I, section 8, the enumerated powers.

He created GSE's Fannie, and his drones followed with Freddie, to do something the Constitution didn't authorize: meddle in housing.

Next!
Sorry chic but that when dems are in power it's dems fault ,and when republicans are in power it's dems fault has worn a little thin step up and take your fair share of the blame ,,over 50%

Blame for what, eddie?
blame for the disgusting way republicans sat on their hands during obama's presidency blame for starting the ME turmoil for starting a war in iraq based on lies and blame for giving us the garbage RE man for president I have a list of 50 here but I won't bore you with them
oh cry me a fking river. all obummer had to do was cross the aisle. why didn't he?

And here's the reason:

it is, it was brought to light by Trump's presidency, we are all witness to the conspiracy that is washington DC. the elitists with the money running our lives. not politicians, never was, it was big money in illuminati's hands. yes sirreee bob. who's bob? explain one thing to me, why is it the party not in control of congress are the ones with control?
they are not in control but they keep the other party from getting everything they want Maybe when the 2 parties learn to work together things will improve ,,,but don't hold your breath

I win again.

Let's not stop now.

Why?
Because he wanted to.

Next!

Blame for what, eddie?
oh cry me a fking river. all obummer had to do was cross the aisle. why didn't he?
Cross the aisle?

Republicans refused to even be in the same room with Obama

And here's the reason:

they are not in control but they keep the other party from getting everything they want Maybe when the 2 parties learn to work together things will improve ,,,but don't hold your breath
no, no, no, the GOP is doing absolutely nothing. that gives the dems the control. it's simple.

I win again.

Let's not stop now.

Why?
Because he wanted to.

Next!

Blame for what, eddie?
Cross the aisle?

Republicans refused to even be in the same room with Obama

You think it taking two fricken years before Obama showed up on Capitol Hill had anything to do with that...moron,

...agreed to children born out of wedlock...

Wait.

What do you propose is done about this?

C'mon....you know what I'm going to do: just as I always have: Use my bully pulpit to educate folks like you.

“The strongest predictor of whether a person will end up in prison, is that they were raised by a single parent”.
C.C. Harper and S.S. McLanahan, “Father Absence and Youth Incarceration”, Paper presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Sociological Assoc., San Francisco, CA, 1998

In 1996, 70% of inmates in state juvenile detention centers serving long sentences, were raised by single mothers. Wade Horn, “Why There Is No Substitute For Parents”, IMPRIMIS 26, NO.6, June, 1997

72% of juvenile murderers, and 60% of rapists came from single mother homes.
Chuck Colson, “How Shall We Live?” Tyndale House , 2004, p.323

70% of teen births occur to girls in single mother homes.
David T. Lykken, “Reconstructing Fathers”, American Psychologist 55, 681,681, 2000

70% of drop-outs, and 70% of teen suicides come from single mother homes.
Wade Horn, “Why There Is No Substitute For Parents,” IMPRIMIS 26, N0. 6, June 1997

70% of runaways, 70% of juvenile delinquents, and 70% of Child murderers, come from single mother homes.
Richard E. Redding, “It’s Really About Sex”, Duke Univ. Journal of Gender Law and Policy, Jan.1, 2008

“Girls raised without fathers are more sexually promiscuous, and more likely to end up divorced.”
Wade Horn, “Why There Is No Substitute For Parents”, IMPRIMIS 26, No.6, June, 1997

“After controlling for single motherhood, the difference between black and white crime rates disappeared.”
Progressive Policy Institute, 1990, quoted by David Blankenhorn, “Fatherless America: Confronting Our Most Urgent Social Problem,” New York, Harper Perennial, 1996, p.31

63% of all youth suicides,
70% of all teen pregnancies,
71% of all adolescent chemical/substance abusers,
80% of all prison inmates, and
90% of all homeless and runaway children came from single mother homes.
Bob Ray Sanders, “Hey Y’all, Let’s Fill The Hall (Of Fame), Ft. Worth Star Telegram, Oct.28,2007
Mona Charen, “More Good News Than Bad?”, Washington Times, Mar.16, 2001 (citing Bill Bennett, “The Index of Leading Cultural Indicators: American society at the end of the 20th Century., New York, Broadway Books, 1994)

Children brought up in single mother homes are:
5 times more likely to commit suicide,
9 times more likely to drop out of high school,
10 times more likely to abuse chemical substances,
14 times more likely to commit rape,
20 times more likely to end up in prison,
32 times more likely to run away from home.
Chuck Eddy, “The Daddy Shady Show”, Village Voice, Dec. 31, 2002

“America has more than twice as many teenage births as other developed nations.”
Isabel V.Sawhill, to House Committee on Ways and Means, Subcommittee on Human Resources, June 29, 1999

86% of American teen births are out of wedlock.
Dr. David Popenoe, “The Future of Marriage In America”, Rutgers Univ., The National Marriage Project, 2007

600,000 out of wedlock births in 1979.
Patrick Fagan and William H.G.Fitzgerald, “Why Serious Welfare Reform Must Include Serious Adoption Reform. Heritage Foundation Reports, July 27, 1995

Less than 1% of children born to never married women were placed for adoption from 1989 to 1995.
U.S. DHHS, Child Welfare Information Gateway, “Voluntary Relinquishment For Adoption, Numbers and trends, 2005

My mission is education, and my record is 100% accuracy.

Any questions?
Why do you oppose abortion and birth control given the above?

We Democrats win in the majority and we win in the minority

Yes we ARE that good

and

It drives the butthurt snowflakes crazy

Snow White Hillary is not in prison, cuz as her name implies....

What did we do?

We created this country and our constitution.

No, you did not. Those men were liberal by classic definition. You and your kind are not.

You started a Civil War, and are attempting to start another. You have been anathema to this country for most of its history.
No such thing as "classical liberals". They were just liberals from a long time ago but still the most liberal minds of their era
Now, we're the Rock and Roll Liberals.

it was all criminal. and dude, it's still sitting idle. with a GOP congress. even with GOP leaders saying she needs to be indicted and yet, nothing. tells me but one thing, the illuminatis are involved setting the priorities like russia russia, laugh my ass off. Where's Manafort's indictment? hmmm i just laugh.
Wait until the end of Mueller's investigation Manafort is coming at least I'm guessing... The Illuminati you're an idiot...

Forum List

Back