What I learned during my months in the "Never Trump" movement...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Anyone who was paying attention knows that I was one of Trump's biggest critics during the primary season. At one point, I got so desperate to stop Trump that I even flirted with the possibility of voting for Hillary Clinton. Up until the final weeks before the election, I was firm in my conviction that I would vote for NEITHER candidate, even if it meant Hillary might win.

But family members who supported Trump worked on me, and I eventually relented. Now I am one of Trump's most enthusastic supporters.

But I learned something from my experience, and the number one lesson I learned is that Trump is an irresistible force, a person who cannot be stopped by any of the usual methods. He cannot be shamed into stopping what he says and does. He cannot be forced to stop by boycotts and financial pressures. The media cannot stop him with all its usual Alinsky tactics. Hollywood stars cannot stop him even when they compare him to Hitler.

Trump is unstoppable because he knows who he's working for, the American people, he cares about us, and he doesn't give a flying fuck what his opponents say about him. And that is because his opponents are the very people who have been oppressing the American people, destroying our standard of living, and destroying our culture: the elites who run the east coast universities, the big corporate media, the Democratic Party, Hollywood, etc. Trump is determined to take these people down, and throw them out of the power positions that they have been using to hurt the rest of us, so he knows they will squeal and complain while he does it.

True . Hillary needed to fight Trump fire wh trump fire . Instead she played old school politics . She didnt learn from the GOP primary.

Anyone who was paying attention knows that I was one of Trump's biggest critics during the primary season. At one point, I got so desperate to stop Trump that I even flirted with the possibility of voting for Hillary Clinton. Up until the final weeks before the election, I was firm in my conviction that I would vote for NEITHER candidate, even if it meant Hillary might win.

But family members who supported Trump worked on me, and I eventually relented. Now I am one of Trump's most enthusastic supporters.

But I learned something from my experience, and the number one lesson I learned is that Trump is an irresistible force, a person who cannot be stopped by any of the usual methods. He cannot be shamed into stopping what he says and does. He cannot be forced to stop by boycotts and financial pressures. The media cannot stop him with all its usual Alinsky tactics. Hollywood stars cannot stop him even when they compare him to Hitler.

Trump is unstoppable because he knows who he's working for, the American people, he cares about us, and he doesn't give a flying fuck what his opponents say about him. And that is because his opponents are the very people who have been oppressing the American people, destroying our standard of living, and destroying our culture: the elites who run the east coast universities, the big corporate media, the Democratic Party, Hollywood, etc. Trump is determined to take these people down, and throw them out of the power positions that they have been using to hurt the rest of us, so he knows they will squeal and complain while he does it.

Welcome aboard the Trump Train!

:clap:

True . Hillary needed to fight Trump fire wh trump fire . Instead she played old school politics . She didnt learn from the GOP primary.
She didnt learn from the GOP primary.
She didn't learn from being a Washington insider since Bill ran in '92 that the electoral votes are the important ones

Trump is our last chance, Obama squandered 8 years, to put in nicely.

Hillary is done. Poke her with a fork.

images

Hillary could have beaten Trump had she tacked hard to the right and captured the millions of Republicans who were looking for alternatives to Trump. But she didn't do that, in fact, she tacked hard to the left, supporting the BLM movement, abortion in all nine months and federal funding for abortion, tax increases on the wealthy and corporations, and basically, people like me were left with the understanding that she didn't want our votes. The last straw was when she promised that her Supreme Court appointees would be hard-core leftists who would uphold Roe v. Wade. She left us with no choice but to vote for Trump.

She didn't learn from being a Washington insider since Bill ran in '92 that the electoral votes are the important ones

No, she needed to play dirty . Especially when Comey and the FBI were out to fuck her over .

No, she needed to play dirty . Especially when Comey and the FBI were out to fuck her over .
She was already very dirty, being one of the most corrupt politicians in American history. I cannot fathom why you would want her to be even dirtier than she was. That's probably not even possible.

and yet she won the popular vote in spite of Comey.

Think about it

She was already very dirty, being one of the most corrupt politicians in American history. I cannot fathom why you would want her to be even dirtier than she was. That's probably not even possible.

Oh come on! When Trump brought up
Bills history she should've double barreled Don on his exact same behavior .

Her ads in my state kept repeating the mantra that Trump said mean things about women. All it did was remind me that her husband abused women, actually raped a woman, and that she mentally tormented these women when they came forward with their accusations. I don't know why she was playing this commercial, because on treatment of women, the Clintons were far worse than anything Trump ever did.

Think about it

She had a big lead, peaking after the "pussy grab" tapes . And she let it slip away .

Should've been Biden .

Clinton should have supported the police, and it was a big mistake to be anti-police and pro-BLM. This made her appear to be a left-wing extremist, and I don't see how she could have President with every cop in America hating her guts.

Think about it

She had a big lead, peaking after the "pussy grab" tapes . And she let it slip away .

Should've been Biden .
What the "pussy grab" tape proved is that Donald Trump used locker room talk when having a private conversation with another man. Any man who has spent time with men, and knows what men talk about when women are not around, was thinking the Democrats were fools to make a big issue of this.

Think about it

Should've been Biden .

are you a moron?

She won the popular vote by almost 3,000,000 votes, and you scream that Comey cost her the election?

Welcome to the club. I have to admit I was for Cruz and couldn't see myself jumping on the Trump train but in the end I figured it was far better than the alternative and really questioned how anyone could consider clinton or not voting given the choice. I'm glad you did came around though. As a bonus I didn't think he would get this much done in a week. What a fucking gift that's been.

You did a lot of damage....

Think about it

Should've been Biden .

are you a moron?

She won the popular vote by almost 3,000,000 votes, and you scream that Comey cost her the election?
What did she Win?

Forum List

Back