What I would do if I was Trump regarding the wiretaps.

A FISA warrant is based on evidence of wrongdoing.

No, any warrant is based upon suspicion.
As usual, you don't get it. The court believed there was evidence for suspicion enough to grant the warrant.

Either Donald offers clear and convincing evidence for his claim, or his rantings can be used against in Impeachment proceedings: evidence of a deteriorating mind.
From what I have read, FISA court is a very serious court.

As usual, you don't get it. The court believed there was evidence for suspicion enough to grant the warrant.

Either Donald offers clear and convincing evidence for his claim, or his rantings can be used against in Impeachment proceedings: evidence of a deteriorating mind.
They rubber stamped thousands of requests......that's a lot of rubber stamping....

They rubber stamped thousands of requests......that's a lot of rubber stamping....
Have you read anything about the court, or is this just your regular BS?

Actually if you follow the timeline. Trump was being spied on when Hillary said that Trumps computer was connected to a bank in Moscow.
That's what started this.

I'd declassify all the FISA warrants and release them to the public. When the one on me and my subordinates was then in the public I'd just sit back with several points proven.

A) The employees of the Federal Government are without exception untrustworthy on any issue.

B) My political enemies will lie without any concern for the truth.

C) The Press is almost as untrustworthy.

Of course Trump won't do it, but he should.
If you were Trump, you would what he is doing.

The trumpensteens are fine with Trump producing no evidence for his wild claims, but now they want evidence from Comey and the courts.

This is a perfect example of Alt Right alt facts and fake news.

It will taught in classes on how the Alt Right tried and failed to transform America.

I've read more about their rejections, like Obamas against Trump.....

It's stunning how they are a rubber stamp court when it comes to our constitutional rights as citizens.....

owebo is lying through his teeth or he can produce the evidence of his reading. He can't, therefore . . .

1. Ask for an Investigation into Obama's illegal activities - DONE

2. Call for an investigation of the 32 Democrats who have met with Russians, ESPECIALLY of Schumer, who met with Putin, and Pelosi, who has a documented history of 'exchanging gifts with Russian Diplomats'
-- If the Liberals want to resurrect the McCarthy era 'Red Scare' Witch Hunt BS, go with it - bring in all 32 Democrats.

3. Remind Clapper of his spying on millions of Americans and how close he was to being brought up on Perjury charges.

4. FIRE every Obama Holdover in the Federal Govt.

...for starters.

It's stunning how they are a rubber stamp court when it comes to our constitutional rights as citizens.....
A simple no would have sufficed.

A simple no would have sufficed.
I said yes...it's ok...I know we have you democrats in a death spiral, enjoy the ride....

Civil War is all but inevitable at this point
I believe that is the direction this country is headed in. When it finally comes to that point our enemies will undoubtedly be waiting to blindside us with a massive attack. The American people have never witnessed an invasion by sea, air, land coupled with a nuclear strike - on our own land. We are totally unprepared for it and our enemies know it. That's the bad news. The good news is once it happens, there were never again be any such thing as a liberal or a democrat in the USA. Everyone will be wide awake (or dead) and realize what they took for granted and what idiots they were for protesting against a President who wanted to save us from such a day. In that day Obama's name will be cursed and despised throughout the land. I hope he has a well stocked underground bunker in the house he bought because he'll have to live there until the day he dies (if his own communist friends don't finish him off first).

The trumpensteens are fine with Trump producing no evidence for his wild claims, but now they want evidence from Comey and the courts.

It will taught in classes on how the Alt Right tried and failed to transform America.
Jake just gave us a 3 paragraph theme and didn't produce one ounce of evidence.
jake gave me the funny sig. Hilarious

Jake just gave us a 3 paragraph theme and didn't produce one ounce of evidence.
jake gave me the funny sig. Hilarious
One, a deflection by ty. Two, a lie by ty.

Forum List

Back