What I would do if I was Trump regarding the wiretaps.

The only reason they played these tactics and tried cheating and tried to gather info or get something on Trump in a hail mary attempt, must have been because they knew they fudged the polls and lied about who was winning. If you "have it in the bag" and know you have the legit polls then why would you risk cheating? YOU ONLY DO this nonsense in desperation knowing you were lying all along about leading.

Okay, baby steps.

At least show us some proof that you got your evidence from somewhere besides a right wing web site and a right wing talk radio host.

Let's start with that.

I'd declassify all the FISA warrants and release them to the public. When the one on me and my subordinates was then in the public I'd just sit back with several points proven.

A) The employees of the Federal Government are without exception untrustworthy on any issue.

B) My political enemies will lie without any concern for the truth.

C) The Press is almost as untrustworthy.

Of course Trump won't do it, but he should.

I'd declassify all the FISA warrants and release them to the public. When the one on me and my subordinates was then in the public I'd just sit back with several points proven.

A) The employees of the Federal Government are without exception untrustworthy on any issue.

If there was an FISA warrant issued, it would have meant that he was probably doing something wrong.

The Justice Department sought a FISA warrant in June to intercept communications from two Russian banks suspected of facilitating donations to the Trump campaign. The judge reportedly rejected the warrant, as well as a narrower version sought in July. A new judge granted the order in mid-October, according to the BBC.

“While the order would have been requested by some part of the executive branch, Obama can’t order anything. Nor can Trump,” says former NSA lawyer April Doss. The order has to come from the court, and the court operates independent

A FISA warrant is based on evidence of wrongdoing.

No, any warrant is based upon suspicion.
As usual, you don't get it. The court believed there was evidence for suspicion enough to grant the warrant.

Either Donald offers clear and convincing evidence for his claim, or his rantings can be used against in Impeachment proceedings: evidence of a deteriorating mind.

Um. The only grounds for impeachment is high crimes or misdemeanors. Deteriorating mind would mean the 25th Amendment where the VP and a majority of the cabinet remove him.

I'm not sure where your Civics class was, but I'm guessing you failed.

Um. High crimes and misdemeanors are whatever Congress says they are. Hypothetically, any federal employee could be impeached for eating raisins.

Amendment XXV may be the process the Veep, the Cabinet, and Ryan use to remove Trump. That would be a Republican consensus that Trump is no longer capable of serving competently.

As usual, you don't get it. The court believed there was evidence for suspicion enough to grant the warrant.

Either Donald offers clear and convincing evidence for his claim, or his rantings can be used against in Impeachment proceedings: evidence of a deteriorating mind.

No you don't "get it"....the first FISA request was DENIED....which is bizarre because 97% of them are approved. There is no defense attorney present....one-sided argument. For a FISA judge to deny a warrant proves Obama is a vile rat who tried to destroy a political opponent and still is.

Um. High crimes and misdemeanors are whatever Congress says they are. Hypothetically, any federal employee could be impeached for eating raisins.

Amendment XXV may be the process the Veep, the Cabinet, and Ryan use to remove Trump. That would be a Republican consensus that Trump is no longer capable of serving competently.

Still plagiarizing my Ryan theory eh, asswipe?

No you don't "get it"....the first FISA request was DENIED....which is bizarre because 97% of them are approved. There is no defense attorney present....one-sided argument. For a FISA judge to deny a warrant proves Obama is a vile rat who tried to destroy a political opponent and still is.
Quit crying. The request was approved. That's what we know.

Okay, baby steps.

At least show us some proof that you got your evidence from somewhere besides a right wing web site and a right wing talk radio host.

Let's start with that.

Well Mac, since all the evidence for these threads was supplied by the charming and delightful MSM, maybe you should research it for 5 minutes,(and that is all it will take, trust me) then create one of your well thought threads and name it------> who is lying, the MSM or the former Obama administration.

I would loooooove to see who the far leftists decide to throw under the bus 1st; their protectors in the MSM, or Obama and some high placed Democrats. It can't be any other way Mac. Either the MSM made it up, or the Democrats are lying.

By the way, as I sit here yet again in Florida, this isNOT playing well in this neck of the woods. They want answers, and if it is NOT the MSM pulling some crap in the media, then I suggest you watch closely what Floridians think about Democrats in the 1st opinion poll you see. Some entity has buried themselves, and that entities 1st letter does NOT begin with T!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

He'd prove there was probable cause to tie his campaign to Russian intelligence. God I hope he does it!LOL

Okay, baby steps.

Let's start with that.

Well Mac, since all the evidence for these threads was supplied by the charming and delightful MSM, maybe you should research it for 5 minutes,(and that is all it will take, trust me) then create one of your well thought threads and name it------> who is lying, the MSM or the former Obama administration.

I would loooooove to see who the far leftists decide to throw under the bus 1st; their protectors in the MSM, or Obama and some high placed Democrats. It can't be any other way Mac. Either the MSM made it up, or the Democrats are lying.

By the way, as I sit here yet again in Florida, this isNOT playing well in this neck of the woods. They want answers, and if it is NOT the MSM pulling some crap in the media, then I suggest you watch closely what Floridians think about Democrats in the 1st opinion poll you see. Some entity has buried themselves, and that entities 1st letter does NOT begin with T!

I'm not sure what you're saying the MSM made up - the wiretap story?

Okay, baby steps.

Let's start with that.

Yes Mac. All the evidence brought forward was reported by the MSM. (New York Times, LA Times, Washington Post, etc). This is not made up out of the clear blue sky my friend.

The bottom line is quite simple------> either the MSM fabricated what was going on, or the Democrats fabricated to the MSM what was going on and the MSM bought it hook, line, and sinker, or the Democrats got busted.

There is no other scenario if you research it. Therefore, one of those two entity's, or possibly both, are now going to take the big hit. Which one is the question Mac!

Delve into it Mac as an investigator, and you will agree there is no other outcome. Trump may not be your cup of tea, but these two groups are on the hook for this story. One of them is going to get clobbered.

I urge you to look into what the MSM said, then come up with plausible deniability for both the MSM and Democrats. Figure out how to do that, and you are in a high 6 figure job working from home on your own hours, lol.

Okay, baby steps.

Let's start with that.

Yes Mac. All the evidence brought forward was reported by the MSM. (New York Times, LA Times, Washington Post, etc). This is not made up out of the clear blue sky my friend.

The bottom line is quite simple------> either the MSM fabricated what was going on, or the Democrats fabricated to the MSM what was going on and the MSM bought it hook, line, and sinker, or the Democrats got busted.

There is no other scenario if you research it. Therefore, one of those two entity's, or possibly both, are now going to take the big hit. Which one is the question Mac!

Delve into it Mac as an investigator, and you will agree there is no other outcome. Trump may not be your cup of tea, but these two groups are on the hook for this story. One of them is going to get clobbered.

I urge you to look into what the MSM said, then come up with plausible deniability for both the MSM and Democrats. Figure out how to do that, and you are in a high 6 figure job working from home on your own hours, lol.

Is it not possible that the facts were reported correctly and simply misinterpreted by people who were looking for something that wasn't really there?

Okay, baby steps.

Let's start with that.

Is it not possible that the facts were reported correctly and simply misinterpreted by people who were looking for something that wasn't really there?
Methinks you miss the point! It is quite simple really------> all of the Russian ideas came from supposed surveillance. Now then.....follow me here......if there was surveillance, then they either did have aFISA court warrant, which they seem to deny. Ok, then let's look at the other alternative.

If they have no surveillance, then are we now looking at the MSM making up the whole Russian connection ?

It can not be anything but either, or. Now the far left can throw the MSM under the bus, and claim they were reading the same thing all Americans were as far as Trump in bed with Russia according to the leaked taps; or maybe the MSM throws the far left under the bus, and tells America who leaked it to them along with misleading them.

In either case, someone (s) going to get hosed between the two. Within 6 weeks somebody is going to take the blame, and it is going to be more than 1, watch.
Why?

Because the political narrative no longer works, and how can it? You can't have the goods on Trump without an investigation that everyone now claims didn't happen.

Therefore, no investigation means no goods, meaning America was blatantly lied to by the media or Democrats, meaning that the MSM are no longer credible at all, and everything on Trump was a lie.

A sticky situation, yes, for the media and far left. And trust me, when Trump finds out who is fabricating, he will go to the public on television ala Reagan, and explain it.

Some entity is in deep doo, and it is going to something we have never seen before in American politics. Place your bets folks, place your bets-)

Forum List

Back