What is a MAGA Republican?

Absolutely. I would like your post twice but that takes my like away. In fact, I have made similar threads and posts on this very same subject in that Biden and others refuse to define what a MAGA Republican actually is. But, as in my post, it showed me a lot when this Democrat defended Biden for calling out MAGA Republicans and then he proceeded to declare that MAGA Republicans had taken over the Supreme Court and then he criticized MAGA Republicans for attacking our justice system (presumably the DOJ and the FBI), not realizing that he himself had just attacked the highest level of the justice system (the Supreme Court).
Thanks….appreciate that.

I find that if you keep Dems talking long enough - and it doesn’t take long - they can’t help but reveal their hypocrisy.

Basically, what they see as a MAGA Republican is any Trump voter.

Hahaha….remember when you LefTards cried about Trump vilifying swaths of Mexico’s filth?
And think how sad that is! Leftards are up in arms to defend illegal aliens, many of whom ARE criminals and drug dealers, and yet are first In line to villify their fellow Americans because they don’t like how they voted, or plan to vote.

Thanks….appreciate that.

I find that if you keep Dems talking long enough - and it doesn’t take long - they can’t help but reveal their hypocrisy.

Personally I much prefer the label of Hardcore Alt-Right White Nationalist / Existential Threat

And think how sad that is! Leftards are up in arms to defend illegal aliens, many of whom ARE criminals and drug dealers, and yet are first In line to villify their fellow Americans because they don’t like how they voted, or plan to vote.
I attended a funeral last week and most of the people are Liberals.
These fucktards think the Ukraine is more important than our own destitute.
Why?
Because Blacks are stupid and nothing will make them behave better.

In the U.S. at this time, it appears that there are three orders of political position.
One is poorly thought out enthusiasm for the variegated and inconsistent emotional shouting points of the Democratic Party and its standard bearer.
One is poorly thought out enthusiasm for the variegated and inconsistent emotional shouting points of the Republican Party and its standard bearer.
The third is the increasingly frustrated group watching their fellow citizens piss away a great nation.

From observing this change over the years, the narrative appears to be that the people on whom they depended to take us back to the 1950's have failed them by cooperating with, and then getting steamrolled by, the Evil Satan Hitler Commies. This is what Limbaugh pounded into them daily, and then his copycats have increased the intensity.

So their response to that is NOT to become better and smarter within the political process, but rather to refuse to go near those evil people and do everything they can to "defeat" them, whatever that might look like in their minds.

Thinking, communicating, collaborating and innovating for the betterment of the country is just too hard. So they've chosen to turn their political opponents into subhuman animals that must be exterminated, instead.
Acquainting oneself with documented reality may be hazardous to weird worship.

If the certification of election results by fifty states - after copious recounts, investigations, audits, and dozens of court appeals - doesn't even begin to support the desired result, and fake electors and goon attacks on Congress fail as well, venerating a blowhard crapping on democracy may be the only recourse.

Since no credible evidence of a stolen "Landslide!" was ever contrived, not a single suspect in the vast, clandestine conspiracy ever named, it must have been....
Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 12.06.57 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 12.17.02 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 12.08.27 PM.png
R.gif

DOMINION VOTING MACHINE..........................

If the certification of election results by fifty states - after copious recounts, investigations, audits, and dozens of court appeals - doesn't even begin to support the desired result, and fake electors and goon attacks on Congress fail as well, venerating a blowhard crapping on democracy may be the only recourse.
That appears to be their "thinking". The impulsive "pound on it with a stick" approach.

Thanks….appreciate that.

One thing I have noticed is that every time I call the left out for their hypocrisy, they start yelling I'm using whataboutism. Well, yeah, that's what hypocrisy is all about.

Oh look, it's a brain-dead MAGA Mother-fucker spewing his usual shit!
No one cares about the mud you sling anymore, leftard.

You dumb fucking assholes are one trick ponies, that's all you've got. Mud.

Ain't got no plan, ain't got no policy, ain't got no morals anyone wants any part of...

You're nothing but a blowhard

Thanks….appreciate that.

Well no. MAGAs are the hard core crazy trump supporters. MAGAs believe the big lie. A MAGA stole a plane and threatened to crash Walmart.

Forum List

Back