What is a MAGA Republican?

LOL. I love how you guys parse like the best of pharisees.

Sorry, but those of us with actual FUNCTIONING BRAINS were not as easily fooled as you lot.
Those of us with functioning brains can distinguish between calling a deceitful media the enemy, and individual voters traitors.

young-woman-blindfold-white-background-36122019.jpg

Democrats watching Biden on TV and claiming he doesn't look like he has obvious mental decline.

No, the media is not the enemy of "the people."
The TRUTH is Trump's enemy, so naturally any media that reports honestly Trump considers the "enemy."

As fir "of the people," Trump does not speak for the majority of the people.
Those people (the majority) voted to toss him out on his ass in 2020.
And he STILL hasn't been able to cone to terms with that.

The media lied. They have a sacred trust, and they betrayed it.

I was just watching a Sunday news show today and some democratic guy was defending Biden, claiming that Biden was only going after "MAGA Republicans", whatever the hell they are. He went on to say that MAGA Republicans now ran the Supreme Court and then continued to complain about MAGA Republicans assault on the justice system. I guess he forgot that the Supreme Court is the highest level of the justice system, which he had just attacked himself.
Thanks. The MAGA Republicans is an undefined group, and the lack of clarity is intentional: the president is trying to paint Gd-knows-how-many!!!! people who don’t support the leftist agenda as dangerous traitors. And there ARE eery parallels to a young Hitler, beginning his demonization of the Jews.

I have never seen a president who vilifies nearly half of all voters as treasonous enemies of the state. It is beyond rephrensible.

Thanks. The MAGA Republicans is an undefined group, and the lack of clarity is intentional: the president is trying to paint Gd-knows-how-many!!!! people who don’t support the leftist agenda as dangerous traitors. And there ARE eery parallels to a young Hitler, beginning his demonization of the Jews.

I have never seen a president who vilifies nearly half of all voters as treasonous enemies of the state. It is beyond rephrensible.

It is a standard trick.

Thus, if called on it, they can claim, "well, we are just talking about the small number of extremist wackos, of course",

But then if they need to, or can get away with it, then can slam just about anyone to the Right of McCain.

And with their base, they can panic monger to their hearts content.

Grow a thicker skin.

Absolutely. I would like your post twice but that takes my like away. In fact, I have made similar threads and posts on this very same subject in that Biden and others refuse to define what a MAGA Republican actually is. But, as in my post, it showed me a lot when this Democrat defended Biden for calling out MAGA Republicans and then he proceeded to declare that MAGA Republicans had taken over the Supreme Court and then he criticized MAGA Republicans for attacking our justice system (presumably the DOJ and the FBI), not realizing that he himself had just attacked the highest level of the justice system (the Supreme Court).

You fukwits vilify half the country on a regular basis.

We’re called communists Marxist’s Nazis pedophiles…

Fuck your whiny victimhood

You fukwits vilify half the country on a regular basis.

We’re called communists Marxist’s Nazis pedophiles…

Fuck your whiny victimhood
All good real Americans HATE and vilify the pieces of filthy dogshit who take aim at and assault Americas core foundations and institutions.
Why wouldn’t they?

Forum List

Back