What is a MAGA Republican?

He was specifically calling out the part of the party that is willing to go along with the idea that Democracy can and should be traded for power.

Illustrated by the agenda by people who aren't just running as Republicans but winning their primaries. People who win by claiming the election was stolen without offering evidence. People who claim they will decertify the election results of 2020. People who claim that if they get elected they will flat out refuse to certify election results they don't like. People who say that if they win the Presidency they will pardon all those that broke into the Capitol and injured well over a hundred cops in the process.

If you are insulted by the concept that the President of the United States will call out those people as being anti-Democratic then STOP supporting those kinds of people.
Biden is the biggest hypocrite on the planet.

What would it take to convince you that the election was fair?
A verifiable audit trail.

There isn't one.

NOT ONE of the 150 million votes cast in the 2020 election has a chain of custody.

That is COMPLETELY fucking inexcusable.

Switzerland, the smallest country in the world, has had verifiable and auditable online voting with multi factor authentication for OVER TWENTY YEARS

Don't give me your bullshit institutional assertions, you can't prove a fucking one of them.

FIX THE PROBLEM, is what I want from you.

And if you start talking to me about dumbass negros who can't get ID, I'm going to drop kick you across the room. The ONLY reason anyone would conjure up something that dumb is to PREVENT a chain of custody.

The patsies are largely disgruntle white guys who rally to a pampered gas bag blowhard who whines constantly and flails his surfeit of "victim" cards to their delight.

They thrive upon feeling oppressed, discriminated against, and persecuted in a nation where white guys dominate government, commerce, media, religion, finance, etc., etc., etc.

Go figure.
Well, there was a time when conservatives weren't like this. But then the orange child came along and taught them how to be the victimiest victimy victims in the history of historical histories.

He has preyed on their weakness by just being himself.

EXCELLENT POST. Might I add, NOT having constant rioting by brownshirted mobs, and thus the real threat that voting one way would certainly lead to more violence. Possibly a LOT more, for a very long time.

Hey, what every happend to those riots? I take it that all the police are now doing a good job and no blacks are being oppressed any more?
The Democrats who were paying for them have power now.

Well, there was a time when conservatives weren't like this. But then the orange child came along and taught them how to be the victimiest victimy victims in the history of historical histories.

He has preyed on their weakness by just being himself.
Of course, conspicuous components of the abandonment of a conservative philosophy feature disrespect for law and order, and an affinity for authoritarianism where once a libertarian perspective prevailed. Ideologically-driven politicians dictating to science, medicine, business, ethics, and other disciplines features contempt for expertise and portends retrogression for the nation.

Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 9.33.19 AM.png

Ol' Mac strikes a nerve again.

I won't ask for examples, because we both know that you're a liar and a coward.

:hhello:

We both know that you call those you disagree wacist and nazis. I remember you doing it. Your little game that maybe you don't is dismissed.

Of course, conspicuous components of the abandonment of a conservative philosophy feature disrespect for law and order, and an affinity for authoritarianism where once a libertarian perspective prevailed. Ideologically-driven politicians dictating to science, medicine, business, ethics, and other disciplines features contempt for expertise and portends retrogression for the nation.

From observing this change over the years, the narrative appears to be that the people on whom they depended to take us back to the 1950's have failed them by cooperating with, and then getting steamrolled by, the Evil Satan Hitler Commies. This is what Limbaugh pounded into them daily, and then his copycats have increased the intensity.

So their response to that is NOT to become better and smarter within the political process, but rather to refuse to go near those evil people and do everything they can to "defeat" them, whatever that might look like in their minds.

Thinking, communicating, collaborating and innovating for the betterment of the country is just too hard. So they've chosen to turn their political opponents into subhuman animals that must be exterminated, instead.

The Democrats who were paying for them have power now.

That is one reasonable explanation. Those that were paying for and directing the riots, got what htey wanted and stopped funding it.

The implications are quite dramatic though, if you think about it, for even a second or two.

You mean like pretending that this is a man?

1662298978929.png

The search function works just fine here.

Go ahead and back up your words. I'll wait.

Sure. First post of yours I looked at, is you agreeing with a claim of trumpers being "tied to " neo-nazis.

Sure. First post of yours I looked at, is you agreeing with a claim of trumpers being "tied to " neo-nazis.

And where do I actually call someone a nazi or a racist? You were very specific in your accusation.

You can't win this, because you're lying. It's your natural impulse.

Get back to me when you grow up and communicate like a decent, intelligent, honest adult. You bore me.

<flick>

And where do I actually call someone a nazi or a racist? You were very specific in your accusation.

You can't win this, because you're lying. It's your natural impulse.

Get back to me when you grow up and communicate like a decent, intelligent, honest adult. You bore me.

<flick>

You are nit picking. The op made a Godwin relating to Trump supporters and your response was,

"Pretty much a given."

That is you calling TRump supporters, nazis.

Forum List

Back