What is a MAGA Republican?

More threats. So many threats. What if he is you know, guilty?
They don't care if he's guilty. He wants them to "fight" for him, and they'll do it without thought or question. So the threats will continue.

Give him credit: He knew his rubes when he talked about shooting someone on Fifth Avenue. These are the Manson Girls.

She answered that in previous posts.

I cannot be shamed. I don't care.

You don't care about ethics in govt; now we don't either. Cry about it or suck your thumb, either way.
It simply is how they operate now. There is no sense of right and wrong. Sweetsue is to be respected in a way. At least she understands that that is what Trumpism is about and doesn't try to hide it. Unlike the OP who's playing dumb while being fully on board with those same sentiments.

A politician, pundit or politico who has sold their soul to the most obvious con man this country has ever seen.

The street level rubes? Meh. They're victims in a way. They don't know any better. They just think as they're told.
Anyone who is bold and exposes the corruption of the Democrat Party and its allies

100 million people?
Bullshit!
There has always been a HUGE exaggeration with Trump and his MAGAt cult about support and crowd size.
Starting with the puny turnout for his inauguration which he claimed was "the largest in history" in spite of photos proving otherwise.

You Trumptards are actually just a puny minority.....and shrinking every day.

I am UltraMAGA! :funnyface:

kennypower-FU.gif

So Obama ( and democrats) did nothing for blacks except cause division. As per usual.
Race relations were fine in America from the late 60s until Obama.
He managed to undo what thousands of Americans did in the Civil Rights movement.
With that POS, it's like MLK Jr. died for nothing. :(
I can't believe things didn't go back to normal 2 years after he was out of office

Last edited:
The vast majority of Republicans are opposed to the unethical methods by which Biden seized power and would have liked to see the person who WOULD have won, if the election were held fairly, become president.
Sounds like the “vast majority” of Republicans only support elections when they win.

She answered that in previous posts.

It simply is how they operate now. There is no sense of right and wrong. Sweetsue is to be respected in a way. At least she understands that that is what Trumpism is about and doesn't try to hide it. Unlike the OP who's playing dumb while being fully on board with those same sentiments.

Oh no. Do not mistake me.

We're playing your game now, by your rules.

You will hate it.

It doesn't matter if he's guilty. It would be paperwork not warranting an arrest. You know it and I know it. Everyone does.

And these are not threats. It's natural consequences. Read history.

Forum List

Back