What is a MAGA Republican?

I wonder which USMB MAGA Republican this is.

Very unifying. Could be any of them, I guess.

Fbv3-wqXkAEtAYP

The real reason Trump hurt Mac's feelings, see, is that Mac thinks he's better than all these people.

Mac is an insufferable snob

Sounds like the “vast majority” of Republicans only support elections when they win.
The vast majority of Republicans support elections when the outcome isn’t manipulated by the media, billionaires don’t harvest hundreds of thousands of ballots from gullible, ignorant people in swing states, and six swing states simultaneously call “halt” in the middle of the night while they trick in unfolded mail-in ballots.

The vast majority of Republicans support elections when the outcome isn’t manipulated by the media, billionaires don’t harvest hundreds of thousands of ballots from gullible, ignorant people in swing states, and six swing states simultaneously call “halt” in the middle of the night while they trick in unfolded mail-in ballots.
The “vast majority” are gullible and easily conned into believing baseless conspiracy theories even when presented with the evidence that they are false and debunked at every institutional level. The end result is they only believe an election is fair if they win. That’s what Trump has told them.

What would it take to convince you that the election was fair?

Uh, everyone stops counting in the middle of the night.

Hello. You want counting done by someone who has been up for 16 hours straight. They're going to make mistakes.

Trump lost, fair and square. Even Bill Barr and Mike Pence has said so.

Please define what you view as American traditions.

I could spend a life time writting about American Traditions. To me, the iconic American Tradition though, is the Barn Raising. That , to me, defines what an America is. The act of individuals coming together, of their own free will, to help one of their own, in the TRUST that when they need help, the community will come together in the same way for them.

If America needs to be great "again" how is it no longer great?

For me, that way due to wage stagnation, that it is harder and harder for the next generation to do better than the one before it.

The “vast majority” are gullible and easily conned into believing baseless conspiracy theories even when presented with the evidence that they are false and debunked at every institutional level. The end result is they only believe an election is fair if they win. That’s what Trump has told them.

What would it take to convince you that the election was fair?
1) And your side didn’t fall for the two-year Russian conspiracy hoax?

2) A fair election is one in which 1) the media does not suppress news unfavorwble to the Democrats or favorable to the Republicans, 2) the government does not collide with social media to hide certain stories, 3) there is not a massive mail-in ballot mechanism by which billionnaires can harvest ballots from ignorant and gullible people, 4) Republicans are allowed to observe as election workers “cure,” ballots, 5) that six swing states do not halt the counting for hours while they wait for Plan B ballots to be trucked in, and 6) that all mail-in ballots must arrive by close of polls on Election Night.

So, to summarize, for the next election to be fair, we need to:

1) have an objective media that reports the news, regardless of whether or not it hurts Democrats

2) social media does not block stories that would hurt the Democrats

3) mail-in ballots are, like all elections prior, limited to the disabled, elderly, those on active military, and those temporarily located out of state due to work or school. Everyone else must show up.

4) Republican observers are allowed to sit next to Democrats as ballots are cured

5) All mail-in ballots must arrive by close of polls on Election Night.

6) No midnight halts unless a true emergency, and no, election officials being tired or a toilet leaking on the other side of the building are not emergencies.

THIS is a fair election. Anything less throws election integrity into question.

1) And your side didn’t fall for the two-year Russian conspiracy hoax?

2) A fair election is one in which 1) the media does not suppress news unfavorwble to the Democrats or favorable to the Republicans, 2) the government does not collide with social media to hide certain stories, 3) there is not a massive mail-in ballot mechanism by which billionnaires can harvest ballots from ignorant and gullible people, 4) Republicans are allowed to observe as election workers “cure,” ballots, 5) that six swing states do not halt the counting for hours while they wait for Plan B ballots to be trucked in, and 6) that all mail-in ballots must arrive by close of polls on Election Night.

So, to summarize, for the next election to be fair, we need to:

1) have an objective media that reports the news, regardless of whether or not it hurts Democrats

2) social media does not block stories that would hurt the Democrats

3) mail-in ballots are, like all elections prior, limited to the disabled, elderly, those on active military, and those temporarily located out of state due to work or school. Everyone else must show up.

4) Republican observers are allowed to sit next to Democrats as ballots are cured

5) All mail-in ballots must arrive by close of polls on Election Night.

6) No midnight halts unless a true emergency, and no, election officials being tired or a toilet leaking on the other side of the building are not emergencies.

THIS is a fair election. Anything less throws election integrity into question.

EXCELLENT POST. Might I add, NOT having constant rioting by brownshirted mobs, and thus the real threat that voting one way would certainly lead to more violence. Possibly a LOT more, for a very long time.

Hey, what every happend to those riots? I take it that all the police are now doing a good job and no blacks are being oppressed any more?

Let's ask this group of Republicans who have refused to sell their soul to the orange seditionist:

The souls were sold by Progs many decades ago. Check Biden's ways for a half century. It is a guide and a road to what Progs are. And what occurred before is what set a lot up.

EXCELLENT POST. Might I add, NOT having constant rioting by brownshirted mobs, and thus the real threat that voting one way would certainly lead to more violence. Possibly a LOT more, for a very long time.

Thank you, and agree. Remember how a polling place in Philly had Black Panthers holding clubs outside the entrance when Obama was running? The FBI never prosecuted them for election intimidation. Whites aren’t allowed to hand out a sample ballot within 50 feet of the door, but blacks are allowed to intimidate whites with threat of violence? The double standards were apparent even back then,
Hey, what every happend to those riots? I take it that all the police are now doing a good job and no blacks are being oppressed any more?

Interesting, isn’t it? Obviously, the Dems realized that demonizing the police and allow criminal thugs to take over cities isn’t a good look, after all.

Thank you, and agree. Remember how a polling place in Philly had Black Panthers holding clubs outside the entrance when Obama was running? The FBI never prosecuted them for election intimidation. Whites aren’t allowed to hand out a sample ballot within 50 feet of the door, but blacks are allowed to intimidate whites with threat of violence? The double standards were apparent even back then,

Interesting, isn’t it? Obviously, the Dems realized that demonizing the police and allow criminal thugs to take over cities isn’t a good look, after all.

I think this point deserves a thread of it's own.

A politician, pundit or politico who has sold their soul to the most obvious con man this country has ever seen.

The street level rubes? Meh. They're victims in a way. They don't know any better. They just think as they're told.
The patsies are largely disgruntle white guys who rally to a pampered gas bag blowhard who whines constantly and flails his surfeit of "victim" cards to their delight.

They thrive upon feeling oppressed, discriminated against, and persecuted in a nation where white guys dominate government, commerce, media, religion, finance, etc., etc., etc.

Go figure.

View attachment 691062

it is that simple....just that simple
Keep up the Stalinism and you'll get more than just terror.

Stalinism will not be allowed in this country. Period. Full stop.

NOTHING is off the table when it comes to leftist authoritarians. Those assholes killed 120 million people in the last century. If they try to kill me I'm going to take a few thousand of them with me.

Start it! I’ll join in with you.

Being a MAGA Republican means suspending reality

Don’t trust elections
Don’t believe the media
Don’t trust Scientists, Medical Professionals, Historians, Economists……
Embrace any conspiracy theory, no matter how bizarre
Accept any Trump lie as fact, when he changes the lie, believe the new one
This is how a lemming would see the world.

Forum List

Back