What is a MAGA Republican?

That taking them was not illegal
Yes. It was. And is.

Either he illegally took classified material and refused to return it.

Or he ”declassified” it (without a single bit of evidence or witness to it) prior to leaving office (ex presidents do not have the power to declassify)….and retained it, refusing to return it. That violates the Presidential Records act.

Either way he’s violated a law.

Yes, I'm tired of you people after your six year insane hatred of Trump now includes your not giving a shit that he LEGALLY TOOK THE DOCUMENTS.

You'd never go for prosecuting a Democrat because you don't like a law.

IT WAS LEGAL

Repeat after me

IT WAS LEGAL!!!!
IT WAS LEGAL!!!!
IT WAS LEGAL!!!!
IT WAS LEGAL!!!!
IT WAS LEGAL!!!!
IT WAS LEGAL!!!!
IT WAS LEGAL!!!!
IT WAS LEGAL!!!!
IT WAS LEGAL!!!!
IT WAS LEGAL!!!!
IT WAS LEGAL!!!!
IT WAS LEGAL!!!!
IT WAS LEGAL!!!!
IT WAS LEGAL!!!!
IT WAS LEGAL!!!!
IT WAS LEGAL!!!!
IT WAS LEGAL!!!!
IT WAS LEGAL!!!!
IT WAS LEGAL!!!!

Yes, I'm tired of you people after your six year insane hatred of Trump now includes your not giving a shit that he LEGALLY TOOK THE DOCUMENTS.

You'd never go for prosecuting a Democrat because you don't like a law.

IT WAS LEGAL

Repeat after me

IT WAS LEGAL!!!!
IT WAS LEGAL!!!!
IT WAS LEGAL!!!!
IT WAS LEGAL!!!!
IT WAS LEGAL!!!!
IT WAS LEGAL!!!!
IT WAS LEGAL!!!!
IT WAS LEGAL!!!!
IT WAS LEGAL!!!!
IT WAS LEGAL!!!!
IT WAS LEGAL!!!!
IT WAS LEGAL!!!!
IT WAS LEGAL!!!!
IT WAS LEGAL!!!!
IT WAS LEGAL!!!!
IT WAS LEGAL!!!!
IT WAS LEGAL!!!!
IT WAS LEGAL!!!!
IT WAS LEGAL!!!!
:no_text11:

Yes. It was. And is.

Or he ”declassified” it (without a single bit of evidence or witness to it) prior to leaving office (ex presidents do not have the power to declassify)….and retained it, refusing to return it. That violates the Presidential Records act.

HE WAS THE PRESIDENT AND COULD INSTANTLY DECLASSIFY DOCUMENTS!!!!!!

You're one sick fuck that you are now going after Trump for things IN HIS POWER AS PRESIDENT.

I get you didn't like it. Well, it's time to man up and move on

It makes me think of Les Miserables, where Javert devoted his life to imprisoning Valjean - a good, decent, honorable man. When Javert realized he had created a fictional enemy, and wasted his life, devoted to hating a figment of his imagination, he couldn’t live with the truth.

Unfortunately, today’s lefties show no indication of recognizing that the horrible MAGA Republicans, UltraMagas, whatever the new name is, exist in such minute numbers that they are meaningless - and that the true threat lies in THEIR side, with a president demonizing and dehumanizing a segment of Americans, with the Marines standing behind him among a backdrop of menacing red.

MAGA republicans are Trump fans who take political jingoism seriously.

Yes. It was. And is.

I'm sure you know you're wasting your time, but I do admire your patience.

I
HE WAS THE PRESIDENT AND COULD INSTANTLY DECLASSIFY DOCUMENTS!!!!!!

You're one sick fuck that you are now going after Trump for things IN HIS POWER AS PRESIDENT.

I get you didn't like it. Well, it's time to man up and move on
It isn’t what he did WHILE president, it is what he did AFTER leaving office.

And think for a moment, how much power are you willing to give ONE man in and out of office?

Yes. It was. And is.

Now Trump says they were for his library, but nothing can go into any president library until it's been released by the National Archives

trumpits.png

:)-​

What Biden and the Democrats are doing is justifying violence against us. When you dehumanize people, they aren't people and you can do anything to them
That’s how Hitler was able to get Germans to go along with murdering millions Jews for no other reason than their religion. He began with dehumanizing them.

It’s reprehensible what Biden and the leftists are doing.

That’s how Hitler was able to get Germans to go along with murdering millions Jews for no other reason than their religion. He began with dehumanizing them.

It’s reprehensible what Biden and the leftists are doing.

Don't be absurd. The Israelis have spent 80 years demonized the Palestinians. That's what Nationalists do.

Don't be absurd. The Israelis have spent 80 years demonized the Palestinians. That's what Nationalists do.
I was talking about what Hitler did do the Jews, and you jump in to villify Israel.

We are talking about a LEADER dehumanizing his own citizens. I miss my father, but in a way, I’m glad he didn’t live to see the President of the United States call 50 million honest, law-abiding people traitors - and set in motion what he witnessed, via letters, as a kid that ended with his European family slaughtered. The leader was able to convince gullible people that a group of their own citizens were inferior and dangerous.

This type of thing is more likely as the economy is in a downfall and people look for scapegoats.

I was talking about what Hitler did do the Jews, and you jump in to villify Israel.

We are talking about a LEADER dehumanizing his own citizens. I miss my father, but in a way, I’m glad he didn’t live to see the President of the United States call 50 million honest, law-abiding people traitors - and set in motion what he witnessed, via letters, as a kid that ended with his European family slaughtered. The leader was able to convince gullible people that a group of their own citizens were inferior and dangerous.

This type of thing is more likely as the economy is in a downfall and people look for scapegoats.

The European Jews demonized the Palestinians. That's what Hitler did to the Jews.

Forum List

Back