What is a “well-regulated militia” and why are we so sure it refers to everyone?

It’s pretty simple how they can be compared. Neither one makes any mention of children being excluded from having the right, therefore you could interpret it to mean kids should be able to buy guns under or any circumstance. The founding fathers may not have intended that consequence, but a judge could make the argument if he or she wanted to because we don’t know for sure. Since it is illegal for kids to buy guns from a licensed business, we already have a gun control law. From there, it’s easy to justify having more gun control laws.
I got my shotgun at age 12. There used to be no age minimum to use a gun. That was up to the parents.

Um, the 2A was put in place to allow the people to be armed in case the need ever arose to replace a tyrannical Govt. And you think they intended the govt to have control over that?

You are a loon. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
You’re just making assumptions that sound correct but aren’t actually specified. It’s why I could say the right can be interpreted to only apply to all citizens in the situation of them forming a militia.

Gun control laws aren't working.
Not true. They worked in California before there was a nationwide spike of violence during the pandemic years. Prior to that nationwide spike, gun deaths in California were below the national average and way below Texas’s average. Those statistics began to happen after the gun control laws were put in place.

Not true. They worked in California before there was a nationwide spike of violence during the pandemic years. Prior to that nationwide spike, gun deaths in California were below the national average and way below Texas’s average. Those statistics began to happen after the gun control laws were put in place.
Are they working in Chicago?

You’re just making assumptions that sound correct but aren’t actually specified. It’s why I could say the right can be interpreted to only apply to all citizens in the situation of them forming a militia.
You can say anything you want, Simp.

You are 100% wrong, but you can say it. In fact, that is exactly what we expect from you.

You said it worked in California until the pandemic. That means it ain't working. I know what works all the time. Ever see "Death Wish"?
Lol this is obviously a stupid point to make if California is part of a nationwide spike.

Lol this is obviously a stupid point to make if California is part of a nationwide spike.
Wouldn't be a spike if more people were armed. People walk into stores in California and take whatever they want. Shoot a couple and see what happens.

Once again you’re just entertaining a fantasy. No one is coming for the guns you own and they NEVER will.

That is correct

Because they know they'll eat lead if they do

You like the idea of the threat though. It makes you feel manly and tough picturing this happening and how you’d respond. That’s why you entertain the notion.

No, we entertain the notion because there are leftist fucktards out there, who don't like our Constitution and think it says something different from what it says

Forum List

Back