What is Aleppo?

320 Years of History

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2015
Washington, D.C.

OMG!!! WTH? What city as been in the news every day? What war has been going on for six years? And this guy expects folks to vote for him as President!?!

Can you say "asleep at the wheel?" Can you say "deer in the headlights?"

Let's not forget he's getting 12% of the vote in some polls. That's how bad the alternatives are.

Dear Mr. Johnson,

You really need to get out more, watch the news and visit a newsstand while you're at it! Hell, take a look at Google News from time to time. Jesus H. Christ!
I'm sorry. The man is just unpardonably ignorant. How he even has the temerity to ask folks to vote for him as President is beyond me. What did he think? That one could have a five year old's awareness of world events and run the U.S?

Dear Mr. Johnson,

You really need to get out more, watch the news and visit a newsstand while you're at it! Hell, take a look at Google News from time to time. Jesus H. Christ!
I'm sorry. The man is just unpardonably ignorant. How he even has the temerity to ask folks to vote for him as President is beyond me. What did he think? That one could have a five year old's awareness of world events and run the U.S?
He sounded like Vice President Biden… LOL

Let's not forget he's getting 12% of the vote in some polls. That's how bad the alternatives are.

As I've said before, it's less scary that a candidate is ignorant than it is that voters are ignorant. The metric you've noted is proof enough for me that 12% of the nation's electorate have no business voting or being allowed to vote. I'm sorry, but the prospect that folks who are so oblivious as Gary Johnson and his supporters have any say in about anything having to do with public policy is just ridiculous.

Look at the other choices..
Trump is an idiot
Hillary is a corrupt **** that wants to continue failed policies. Sounds pretty fucking ignorant to me.. But will that stop you? Nope. Cause you are a partisan.

As I've said before, it's less scary that a candidate is ignorant than it is that voters are ignorant. The metric you've noted is proof enough for me that 12% of the nation's electorate have no business voting or being allowed to vote. I'm sorry, but the prospect that folks who are so oblivious as Gary Johnson and his supporters have any say in about anything having to do with public policy is just ridiculous.
To me, it seems as if the parties should be the ones responsible for selecting someone moderately adequate. There will always be ultra partisans and those who vehemently object to one or the other of the candidates, but I agree with you that two of the three horses running at this point are not adequately prepared for the job. Maybe the primaries being totally democratic these days is a mistake? Maybe some people shouldn't get into the running to begin with? Who better to nix a train wreck from the start than the parties who permit a candidate into the race? I know we have this vision of anyone in this country having the right to get on their soap box and run for President, but it isn't true and it isn't sensible.

Quite stunning. Even I, an amateur politics junkie, knows what Aleppo is. And I've held no offices nor have I tried to be overly educated on the problems in Syria.

You have to be really stupid to support Johnson, we're talking world class stupid
I think that's a bit harsh but Johnson himself not knowing the basic details that are discussed on tv all the time about Syria is laughable.

Johnson never had a prayer, he's a dope head and is obviously clueless as to what is going on in the world. One would be a fool to support him.

You have to be really stupid to support Johnson, we're talking world class stupid
I think that's a bit harsh but Johnson himself not knowing the basic details that are discussed on tv all the time about Syria is laughable.
His policy is non-interventionist, borderline to pure isolationist, why would he want to know? :dunno:
He doesn't want to destroy the terrorists, he just wants to open the border and wait for them to come here passing the border patrol at 55mph, waving. :D

Most Americans should have no idea what Aleppo is. It's part of the issue that's none of our damn business but one Hillary and Barry drug the US into.

Quite stunning. Even I, an amateur politics junkie, knows what Aleppo is. And I've held no offices nor have I tried to be overly educated on the problems in Syria.

That could slip anyone's mind. Although it is probably the most strategic city in the Syrian civil war.

To hell with Aleppo. Just another foreign land we don't belong bombing & killing in. I'm with Johnson, let's get the hell out of the Middle East.

Forum List

Back