Zone1 What Is Christian Nationalism?

Your claim that none of the names you mentioned believed in the divinity of Christ.

Washington was a Freemason.

Adams was a Unitarian

Jefferson cut up the Bible to be rid of all the Son of God, miraculous, Divinity Sin and salvation, resurrection, Virgin Birth passages.

Madison said good citizens of the new nation must have the right to decide based on their own conscience how the creator of the universe should be given respect. That’s not by accepting that the Judeo Christian Bible is the word of God.

Adams was a Unitarian

Jefferson cut up the Bible to be rid of all the Son of God, miraculous, Divinity Sin and salvation, resurrection, Virgin Birth passages.

Madison said good citizens of the new nation must have the right to decide based on their own conscience how the creator of the universe should be given respect. That’s not by accepting that the Judeo Christian Bible is the word of God.
Washington was also an Anglican Christian. Check out their beliefs.

Adams was a Unitarian

I disagree with your opinion.

Do you by any chance listen to American family radio with stuff like Jenna Ellis in the morning right after the Dr. James Dobson show?
Nope. I don't listen to Christian radio or watch Christian TV. I watch a local nondenominational church on Sunday morning on YouTube and read my Bible.

Washington was also an Anglican Christian. Check out their beliefs.
That was the only means of gentlemanly civil and social engagement in those days, but history has it that he never took communion. They said he would go into the vestry garden, while others were drinking, the symbolic blood, and eating the symbolic flesh of Jesus Christ. But when you understand what freemasonry was, not permissible within the Catholic religion can understand why George Washington should not be regarded as a Bible thumping Christian. Freemasons believe that the creator is a universal being not limited to Judeo Christianity, or any such religious organization. Freemasons believe in all religions and philosophies teach truth regarding God, which is a universalism breaks from Christianity as normally practiced, and specifically that which promotes white Christian nationalism in America these days.

Nope. I don't listen to Christian radio or watch Christian TV. I watch a local nondenominational church on Sunday morning on YouTube and read my Bible.
Good for you. Just curious.

I ask, because Jenna Ellis was one of trumps lawyers, who has played guilty to election fraud, because she was involved in the fake electors scheme in Georgia.

She is a very super Christian woman who went all in with Trump on the election lies operation following trumps loss in 2020

She hosts a one hour radio program every morning at 8 o’clock. I’m probably the most powerful white Christian nationalist radio station and the country

She played guilty to the fake electors scheme, so I was hoping maybe you knew about her and the fact that she is a very pro Trump Christian would consider that maybe she knows more about the reality of the fake electors scheme and either you or I could explain.

Look her up

That was the only means of gentlemanly civil and social engagement in those days, but history has it that he never took communion. They said he would go into the vestry garden, while others were drinking, the symbolic blood, and eating the symbolic flesh of Jesus Christ. But when you understand what freemasonry was, not permissible within the Catholic religion can understand why George Washington should not be regarded as a Bible thumping Christian. Freemasons believe that the creator is a universal being not limited to Judeo Christianity, or any such religious organization. Freemasons believe in all religions and philosophies teach truth regarding God, which is a universalism breaks from Christianity as normally practiced, and specifically that which promotes white Christian nationalism in America these days.
I disagree. It was Washington's idea to take the oath for the Presidency with a Bible.

Good for you. Just curious.

I ask, because Jenna Ellis was one of trumps lawyers, who has played guilty to election fraud, because she was involved in the fake electors scheme in Georgia.

She is a very super Christian woman who went all in with Trump on the election lies operation following trumps loss in 2020

She hosts a one hour radio program every morning at 8 o’clock. I’m probably the most powerful white Christian nationalist radio station and the country

She played guilty to the fake electors scheme, so I was hoping maybe you knew about her and the fact that she is a very pro Trump Christian would consider that maybe she knows more about the reality of the fake electors scheme and either you or I could explain.

Look her up
I don't believe that.

a white Catholic and a white Protestant Christian Nationalist
So you see color. Interesting. So what do you think my answers are to your little litmus test questionnaire?
do you think that America's Christian heritage is without sin, error or without man’s inhumanity to non/Christian man woman and the children thereof

are you a white-grievance Republican God sanctified Americsn “go back” voter - a Saint

do you the only true Americans who live according to the teachings of Jesus.are those who vote for Republicans.

can a Democrat live according to the teachings of Jesus

do you want state government to force full term gestation on all women having an unwanted pregnancy.

do you want to define America as a Christian nation

do you think a fertilized egg is a person with the same right to life as a person who is born.

do you repeat the myth that America was founded as a Christian Nation

do you think books should be burned if they contain language about white Christian inhumanity to non/white, non/Christian men, women and their progeny because they did it in service to the Cross of Christ and the Kings and Queens of Europe,

do you want the government to promote a specific cultural template as the official culture of the country.

do you want an amendment to the Constitution to recognize America’s Christian heritage, Ssint @ding

do you want to reinstitute prayer in public schools.

do you want to enshrine a Christian nationalist interpretation of American history in school curricula,

do you believe that as Saint @ding does that America has a special relationship with God or has been “chosen” by him to carry out a special mission on earth.

do you want immigration restrictions specifically to prevent a change to American religious and ethnic demographics or a change to American culture.

do you want to empower the government to take stronger action to circumscribe immoral behavior.

are you homophobic

do you think the United States government must defend and enshrine its predominant “Anglo-Protestant” culture to ensure the survival of American democracy.

do you have an attitude that Christians are entitled to primacy of place in the public square because they are heirs of the true or essential heritage of American culture,

do you believe Christians have a presumptive right to define the meaning of the American experiment because they see themselves as America’s architects, first citizens, and guardians.

do you think there should never be “freedom from religion” in America

do you think the “persons” of centuries 15 16 17 18 & 19th who lived on three continents apart from Europe should have welcomed white Christian nationalism to their shores and handed over their minds, land snd material abundant wealth to the invaders and gleefully and immediately accept the peaceful Cross of Christ organized religion and the Kings of Europe out of respect for white supremacy as Jesus and Saint @ding would have wanted them to do

I disagree with your opinion

It’s not an opinion.

The best place for you to go to realize that would be to visit the following link:

“JEFFERSON AND CHRISTIANITY

While Jefferson was a firm theist, the God in which he believed was not the traditional Christian divinity. Jefferson rejected the notion of the Trinity and Jesus’ divinity. He rejected Biblical miracles, the resurrection, the atonement, and original sin (believing that God could not fault or condemn all humanity for the sins of others, a gross injustice).10 In neither the eighteenth century nor today would most people consider a person with those views a “Christian.”
Jefferson's Religious Beliefs | Thomas Jefferson's Monticello

"White" Christian Nationalism”

Is You. Saint Ding when you lie that Jefferson was a part of our Christian Heritage. Can you be a Christian if you believe that God could not fault or condemn all humanity for the sins of the first man he created

Last edited:

Forum List

Back