What Is It With Sesame Street and Pride?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
Toddlers and preschoolers don't need to know all of this. They don't even understand heterosexual relationships at this age so why would they understand homosexual relationships?

Together, let’s build a world where every person and family feels loved and welcomed for who they are

What is your problem?

Together, let’s build a world where every person and family feels loved and welcomed for who they are

What is your problem?
It's too holistic .. we all want a world where everyone is loved and welcomed ... now apply the layers of different perspectives.

Get real .. and more into detail.

It's too holistic .. we all want a world where everyone is loved and welcomed ... now apply the layers of different perspectives.

Get real .. and more into detail.

How much detail do preschoolers need?

Just to realize everyone deserves love and respect

I believe in Pride Month. We should all have some aspects of our life and our behavior in which we take pride. I am proud to be an Army Veteran, proud to have gone to law school land become a member of the Bar at age 32, proud to be a practicing Catholic, and so on. Not so proud to be a sinner, but that's another discussion. So this month, I will make it a point to display indicia of those things in my life.

But here's the weird part. Sexual Irregulars all claim that their sexuality and/or gender are innate, and not something over which they have any control. A gay man, it is said, did not choose to be gay, and could not "convert" to being heterosexual, even if he dearly wanted to. A "trans-man" claims to essentially be a man, although she has the "parts" of a woman.

So what's to be PROUD about for them?

And why has our society not adopted Pride Month for a rational purpose and run with it? Why is it seemingly limited to people who, in fact, have nothing to be proud of?

How much detail do preschoolers need?

Just to realize everyone deserves love and respect
EVERYONE doesn't deserve love and respect. Everyone should initially be presumed to be worthy of loving and respectful treatment, until they demonstrate that they are not worthy. Many of the people prancing around in the Gay Pride events deserve nothing but scorn. Not that I would tell that to a kid.

EVERYONE doesn't deserve love and respect. Everyone should initially be presumed to be worthy of loving and respectful treatment, until they demonstrate that they are not worthy. Many of the people prancing around in the Gay Pride events deserve nothing but scorn. Not that I would tell that to a kid.

You are welcome to condemn individual actions. But not individual people for who they are.

Why are you afraid of Sesame Street?

But here's the weird part. Sexual Irregulars all claim that their sexuality and/or gender are innate, and not something over which they have any control. A gay man, it is said, did not choose to be gay, and could not "convert" to being heterosexual, even if he dearly wanted to. A "trans-man" claims to essentially be a man, although she has the "parts" of a woman.

So what's to be PROUD about for them?

God made them gay

They can be proud of standing up for who they are, not hiding in the shadows pretending, accepting yourself even though others don’t.

God made them gay

They can be proud of standing up for who they are, not hiding in the shadows pretending, accepting yourself even though others don’t.
God made murderers .. since that's in their DNA .. that just fine .. right?

bidenisapedophilefacttruth.jpg

Forum List

Back