What is it with these anti gun idiots?

Yet that's where at least 70% of all murders occur and not only that the most murders occur in very small very well defined areas in theses shithole cities but you people never want to address that do you?
So 70% of all murders. That leaves 6,000 murders by gun in a year:

1699880552782.jpeg

Still way too many.
You want to say it's 99.999% of all people who own guns legally and will never commit any crimes that are the problem
Funny...I didn't say any such thing.

Asking anyone WHY about their hobbies is stupid. I used to have a co-worker who was a guitar player and collected guitars. He had over a hundred guitars in his rented apartment. Total worth somewhere in excess of a quarter million dollars and most of them were never played. When we talked about it, I asked if he had his guitars were insured. He said he never thought about it; when we totaled up a conservative figure on their worth, he bought renter's insurance and a rider especially for the guitars the same day. To some people guns are a tool, to others they are recreation (hunters and hobby shooters) to still others they are a fascinating passion due to the complex engineering involved.
Playing music is not one of my hobbies. It's what I am. That being said, I generally don't mind people talking to me at gigs. I just wish they would come up with some new questions.

To compensate for small dicks
More projection on your part.
Or you are possible a closeted n homosexual obsessed with the sizes of the penises of other men.

A quote popularly but incorrectly attributed to Freud claims that a fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual development.

I don't know that it is known who really said that, but there certainly is no shortage of sexually-retarded individuals such as WrongWhiner who routinely prove the truth of this quote, expressing their fear of weapons by projecting their own perceived sexual deficiencies on others, is there?

If that's the case, why are the violent crime rates nearly identical between the USA (47.81 per 100,000) and the UK (46.07 per 100,000)? Rape rates are nearly identical. The UK's burglary rate is nearly double (715.32 per 100,000) than the USA's (376.07 per 100,000) The stats prove that violence rates have nothing to do with gun possession rates.
Apples and pears

Many of the members of my motorcycle club and I carry concealed when we ride. Our bikes range in worth between about thirty thousand dollars and seventy thousand dollars and our rides range from just this side of the Mexican border to two hundred miles from the Mexican border. Someone could hijack our bikes and be across the border before we could even report the crime. The USA isn't the UK where you can drive from one end of the country to the other in traffic in eight hours. I was astonished when Top Gear did it one season. I knew the UK was small, but it didn't really conceptualize.
No need, a gun nut here just pointed that out. Just keep away from the Mexican border if you're struggling.

Forum List

Back