What is moral truth and who gets to decide what it is?

Being all right or all left all the time is as silly as believing you can never ever be objective about anything ever.

Being all right or all left all the time is as silly as believing you can never ever be objective about anything ever.
That's why I'm agnostic, the thinking person's position.

Given that you can't see why biological and moral laws show how a creator cares about us it doesn't seem like you are a thinking person to me.

Given that you can't see why biological and moral laws show how a creator cares about us it doesn't seem like you are a thinking person to me.
I asked you already to give me some examples of those laws that connect to a creator. Why won't you?

I asked you already to give me some examples of those laws that connect to a creator. Why won't you?
Probably because I am establishing that it isn't obvious to you and that you are not much of a thinker.

I'll have plenty of time to explain it later.

Forum List

Back