🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is my religion? I'll tell you what

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
It is based on the teachings of Jesus Christ
-Help people...Be it through charity or government. No one should be allowed to die on the side of the street or to die on their couch. Anyone that believes otherwise is going to hell when they die.
-Strive to be a good person to others.
-Forgive others and accept that we're all different. Jesus wanted this! Don't cast the first stone.
-Strive to live your life fully and to be their for your family. Yep, Jesus wanted you to be their for your family and be something in life.
-I believe that we must be the stewarts of gods creation here on earth. What is that? We must protect the animal life and maintain the wonders of our world. We need to stop destroying.

There's too many Christians today that seem more like demons from the depths of hell. A lot of them post on this board daily and scream about how much they hate helping other people and judge without thought.

-Help people...Be it through charity or government. No one should be allowed to die on the side of the street or to die on their couch. Anyone that believes otherwise is going to hell when they die.
-Forgive others and accept that we're all different. Jesus wanted this! Don't cast the first stone.
-Strive to live your life fully and to be their for your family. Yep, Jesus wanted you to be their for your family and be something in life.
-I believe that we must be the stewarts of gods creation here on earth. What is that? We must protect the animal life and maintain the wonders of our world. We need to stop destroying.

There's too many Christians today that seem more like demons from the depths of hell. A lot of them post on this board daily and scream about how much they hate helping other people and judge without thought.
Many Americans starve on the streets.

He DID say he wipes his ass with the Bible.

Matthew, you are an enemy of Christ, just stay on your side of the street, we don't want you.

You were doing good until you told people the conditions of which they will be consigned to hell. "Judge not, lest ye be judged" is something that Jesus said, so whether or not someone ends up in hell has zip point squat to do with me, but rather everything to do with God and that individual. I don't know if they did good or not, or why they did the things they did, only God does, and Heaven is His place, so He decides who gets in or not, not me.

Me personally? I think the only "sin" that there is are the things lined out in the 7 Noahide commandments or those lined out in the 10 Commandments. Follow those (and it's pretty easy), and you're golden.

You were doing good until you told people the conditions of which they will be consigned to hell. "Judge not, lest ye be judged" is something that Jesus said, so whether or not someone ends up in hell has zip point squat to do with me, but rather everything to do with God and that individual. I don't know if they did good or not, or why they did the things they did, only God does, and Heaven is His place, so He decides who gets in or not, not me.

Me personally? I think the only "sin" that there is are the things lined out in the 7 Noahide commandments or those lined out in the 10 Commandments. Follow those (and it's pretty easy), and you're golden.
Easy? Impossible. The only way to get in is God´s forgiveness.

Matt wants other people's money for taking care of them. He doesn't have homeless people in his house, he doesn't feed them, he wants somebody else to do it for him.

Matt wants other people's money for taking care of them. He doesn't have homeless people in his house, he doesn't feed them, he wants somebody else to do it for him.
Don´t know about him. But generally they want them to disappear on the cemetery. Helping them is equal to admitting that the system fails.

Christianity in a nut shell. Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and your neighbor as yourself. That's it. There ain't no more. It's that simple.

No. They don't. Show me one example of this happening. People do go hungry, but no one has ever starved.

They are called Republican followers of Jesus, very different than the real Jesus followers.

Christianity in a nut shell. Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and your neighbor as yourself. That's it. There ain't no more. It's that simple.

Yep, something RWNJ's know nothing about .

Matthew, be careful trotting Christ out when it suits you. You judged others in your post. You wiped your ass with the Word, and your fellow man. Might want to leave Christ out of your boasting....

If it needs to be said it needs to be said. I don't like Rep Christians, they worship money first and foremost and who in the world could vote for Trump and Ryan and then have the nerve to say they are a Christian. Atheists are more Christian than Republicans. At least they don't say , "I'll pray for you".

You'd be one of the first to rise up and say, "Not all Muslims are terrorists." But all Christians worship money and have to agree with your choices in order to be a real Christians. So tell me. I have been a Christian all my life. Tell me how I worship my money, since you know so much about me and my faith. And do Democratic Christians love their money a little less? Is that why you made the distinction?

No. They don't. Show me one example of this happening. People do go hungry, but no one has ever starved.
For example, people live in the old canalization of Las Vegas and search for money gamblers have forgotten in the slot machines.

Forum List

Back