What is really "amazing" about Trump

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Think about it......We have a rich, egotistical and mostly clueless rich New York [newly self-labeled, republican} who spouts:

The US military sucks
The republican-led Congress sucks
Our border law enforcement sucks
Our biggest trading partners (China, Korea, Mexico) suck
The ACA should be replaced by a Canadian-style health insurance, etc.

...and dimwitted right wingers cheer thinking that Trump's "urine" raining on them is manna from the heavens.....

Absolutely amazing.

Don't forget how he's been married 3x, had a child out of wedlock , known cheater , owns Casions , parades women around in his miss universe pagent .

But he's aces wh the so called "family values " crowd.

Amazing !

Think about it......We have a rich, egotistical and mostly clueless rich New York [newly self-labeled, republican} who spouts:

The US military sucks

...and dimwitted right wingers cheer thinking that Trump's "urine" raining on them is manna from the heavens.....

Absolutely amazing.
You like lying so much? He says those are all either WEAK and need improved or are ROBBING us blind..Congress does suck,border enforcement has its hands tied and is underfunded,Military is underfunded,given OLD equipment,has their hands tied to get the job done and so things get dragged out and more people die than need be,Trading partners are ripping us off left and right,ACA should be replaced he USED to be for a Canadian Style but only thing his new book says is tear down barriers to getting insurance across state lines.

Lie more. I know more about Trump than you THINK you do.

Don't forget how he's been married 3x, had a child out of wedlock , known cheater , owns Casions , parades women around in his miss universe pagent .

Amazing !
So he sounds like a LARGE chunk of Americans...point? Oh and where in the hell does he claim to be trying to win the family values crowd? Do you idiots just pull this shit out of your ass and expect dumbasses to believe it? I guess you do since that's the majority of voters...dumbasses.

Amazing !
So he sounds like a LARGE chunk of Americans...point? Oh and where in the hell does he claim to be trying to win the family values crowd? Do you idiots just pull this shit out of your ass and expect dumbasses to believe it? I guess you do since that's the majority of voters...dumbasses.

It's Timmy.....just saying

Long time ago I saw a movie about Samson. He was a strongman in the Bible, who lost all his strength when his girlfriend cut off his hair. He was captured by his enemies and dragged to his place of execution.

All around him there were midgets with jaw bones of jackasses snapping at him, tormenting him and having a chuckling good time doing so.

Esmeralda, rdean, campbell, nat4900, JoeB131, NYCarbiner, PaintMyHouse etc. all remind me of those midgets snapping jawbones of jackasses at Sampson.

The jawbones they are snapping so happily is proudly of their own.

Long time ago I saw a movie about Samson. He was a strongman in the Bible, who lost all his strength when his girlfriend cut off his hair. He was captured by his enemies and dragged to his place of execution.

All around him there were midgets with jaw bones of jackasses snapping at him, tormenting him and having a chuckling good time doing so.

Esmeralda, rdean, campbell, nat4900, JoeB131, NYCarbiner, PaintMyHouse etc. all remind me of those midgets snapping jawbones of jackasses at Sampson.

The jawbones they are snapping is proudly on their own.
They must think these asinine BLATANT lies they state as facts are going to have any affect....its hilarious. I have read Trumps books,I watch EVERY interview,I watch EVERY debate,I watch EVERY rally I know what he says and what he means. If you can't comprehend simple things like stating our military is weak and underfunded then you are a MORON not worthy of speaking on any topic until you have studied it and aren't just posting stupid crap to lie about it.

The US military sucks

Absolutely amazing.
For the canadian Style health system alone, it will be a TRAGEDY if hes not elected. A grevious tragedy.

Amazing !
And his current wife is about 30 years younger than him and has posed in the nude. Imagine having a first lady who will have nude pictures of herself traveling around the internet.

Amazing !
And his current wife is about 30 years younger than him and has posed in the nude. Imagine having a first lady who will have nude pictures of herself traveling around the internet.

Can't be any worse than a POTUS who's mom's nudes are all over the Internet

Amazing !

Two things:

1. She would be - Hell actually, IS - far more pleasant looking than Michelle could ever hope to be.
2. Sure bet that she would be proud of her country before her husband got elected President.

Amazing !

Two things:

1. She would be - Hell actually, IS - far more pleasant looking than Michelle could ever hope to be.
2. Sure bet that she would be proud of her country before her husband got elected President.
It isn't her country. She's not an American.
So, her only real value is what she looks like? Her nudity would be the absolute humiliation of our country on a world wide scale if she were first lady. We would be laughing stocks. We would not, metaphorically, be able to hold our heads up. It is ludicrous to think that having a first lady whose nude pictures are all over the place would reflect in any way but miserably on the American presidency and the entire country. She also speaks English with a heavy, heavy foreign accent. She knows nothing about being an American except the art of capitalism and marrying a rich guy.

Last edited:

Amazing !

Two things:

It isn't her country. She's not an American.

Yes she is, naturalized citizen in 2006

Forum List

Back