What is the 5 billion for?

That's original.............wow..........

How much does it cost America per year for all the new illegals coming here............or perhaps just one going to school after they get here.............thanks in advance .........Oh I forgot ............Saving money doesn't pay for anything.........

Okie Dokie....

Wait a second...was Trump lying when he said Mexico was going to pay for the wall? A simple yes or yes will suffice.
Yes and No...........
No, the only answer is yes.

depends on how you look at it.......
No, it doesn't.

Is lost revenue to Mexico a payment.........
No. Making someone else poorer doesn't mean the wall is getting funded.

or tariffs a payment........
No. Tariffs are taxes on the importer, not the exporter.

or less money coming back into their country a payment.........
No. Their having less money isn't their paying for the wall anymore than it was paying for the stupid paraded the blob wanted to have.

or costing us less here a payment..........
No. The wall that is already there will still have to be patrolled; whether anyone gets arrested or not is not much of a savings as you will still have the same after-arrest structures.

Technically.........yeah we pay for it.......
Hell must have froze over. Except it's "Actually yeah we pay for it".

and save money down the road because we did it.
How exactly?
Baloney.............costs a lot of money after they are here...........or do you think them going to school for example is somehow MAGICALLY FREE...........
Do you imagine getting a tax cut if the class size goes down from 35 to 30 students?
Apples to Oranges.............Need more teachers for larger numbers..........now you get back to me when we are only getting 5 illegals across the border..........because I'll be a Happy Camper.

How many people do you think would have not voted for Trump if he promised to build the wall, but we would pay for it instead? It's not data, it's common sense. The most important issue was not who was going to pay for it.

A lot.

I don't think Trump supporters are the smartest bunch and I certainly don't expect them to have common sense. I mean...they're the same retards who believed Trump would pay for it in the first place, right? Not much common sense there.

But that's just my opinion. I don't claim this as a fact.

You don't "think" or you wouldn't be such a leftard drone. Critical thinking skills are frowned upon in the dnc circles....it's dangerous to their agenda.

Says the retard who thinks Sandy Hook was staged, lol.

Sad say but that there are plenty of RETARDS here believed that Sandy Hook was staged...... and all of them are Trump supporters.

Trump and Alex and Alex Jones are buddies. Can you fucking believe that? I clinched my butt 3x when I first heard that.

Sad but true. Anything that disagrees with their beliefs is just regarded as fake news.
And anyone who disagrees with your ranting is retarded.

So you're just making a claim that you can't support in any fucking way.

Ok, got it.

How many people do you think would have not voted for Trump if he promised to build the wall, but we would pay for it instead? It's not data, it's common sense. The most important issue was not who was going to pay for it.

A lot.

I don't think Trump supporters are the smartest bunch and I certainly don't expect them to have common sense. I mean...they're the same retards who believed Trump would pay for it in the first place, right? Not much common sense there.

You don't "think" or you wouldn't be such a leftard drone. Critical thinking skills are frowned upon in the dnc circles....it's dangerous to their agenda.

Sad say but that there are plenty of RETARDS here believed that Sandy Hook was staged...... and all of them are Trump supporters.

Trump and Alex and Alex Jones are buddies. Can you fucking believe that? I clinched my butt 3x when I first heard that.

You clinch your sphincter muscles because you lack control over them. Alex Jones distanced himself from Sandy Hoax YEARS ago because he is a fraud. No one died at Sandy Hoax, Charmin......not a single soul. Deal with it.

Couple things

1- bogus math
2 - bogus logic that a wall would stop all illegal immigrants. 40% enter legally . That’s just your starting point .

3. Those who are stopped by a wall will (many will anyway) find other means of entry.
Stupid to start bailing until you seal the leaks.

Even dumber to sell a boat to morons and say that the boat they are buying is water-tight when it clearly is not;

Dumber still to vote for the guy selling you the leaky boat.

He told us the boat was leaking before he sold it. He also said he was going to fix the leak. Now we want him to do just that, but the Democrats are hell bent on making sure he can't. So blame the Democrats for the leak not getting repaired--not Trump.

I thought Mexico was going to repair the boat? Trump wasn't lying was he? A simple yes or yes will suffice.

How do we know until we build it? You're asking Trump to get money for something that isn't even on the table yet. DumBama said we would save on average $2,500 a year on healthcare insurance if they passed Commie Care. Nobody questioned where that money was going to come from until it was implemented. You know, we have to pass the bill to find out what's in it?

You are obsessing on who is funding the wall instead of discussing what improvements it will make. That's because you lose on that debate. So now when the wall is brought up, just remind people that Mexico didn't send us a check for it because it's all you have.

A lot.

You clinch your sphincter muscles because you lack control over them. Alex Jones distanced himself from Sandy Hoax YEARS ago because he is a fraud. No one died at Sandy Hoax, Charmin......not a single soul. Deal with it.

LoL

You were one of those birthers too, weren't you?

A lot.

Have some sympathy for Charlatan; after all, he lost his business due to Trump.
Or did he?
Charlatan won’t respond.
Because he’s fos.

Trump's 40' concrete wall evidently now is a fence and only part of the border security program.

So, why isn't there a breakdown of what the money is for?

I mean if it not for that 40' concrete wall, why don't we know more??

You little people should never question authority, what's wrong with you? You hate america.

A lot.

Oh? You were in Newtown that day, "retard"? I'll make a deal with ya....you present the side that Sandy Hoax was a real event and allow me a rebuttal...and let's allow the forum masses to come to their own conclusions. It's easy to troll (like you do) but it's a totally different set of circumstances when you have to back up your contentions. You? I say your testicles have yet to drop....just another liberal pussy spewing leftard bullshit.

"Man up" or STFU.

No I wasn't there. I just really don't take anything YOU say seriously if you're THAT stupid to believe that Sandy Hook was staged.

It would be like if a mentally retarded kid walked up to me and said "ur dum". It doesn't bother me at all. It's almost adorable.

Now go along and play.

So, you can't refute my contentions which are well documented....but simply believe "da gubermint" because they would never lie or mislead you, especially the jug-eared mulattoes like Barrypuppet and Holder, correct? Yeah, you BETTER walk the fuck away.....and snicker nervously because I would bury you under an avalanche of proof exposing the lies and bullshit that was Sandy Hoax.........

(snicker)

Last edited:
The wall isn't the answer. It's just a really expensive stupid idea that you were swindled into believing someone else would pay for...because reasons. (LoL)

Here, read the words from Mick Mulvaney, Trump's chief of staff and a Republican:

Mick Mulvaney once called Trump's views on border wall ‘absurd and almost childish’

The wall isn't the answer, but a huge part of the answer. Walls, fences and borders work everyplace else they are tried. However brainwashing has you believing they don't with no supporting evidence.

You can go under over or around that dumb sexy wall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can, but it would take a lot more effort, perhaps money these people don't have, and most would not even try.

1. The wall is only 6 to 7 feet deep x maybe exaggerated estimate of 5 feet thick............ Ray.

2. Let say 30 feet. Just bring a one pole ladder of 31 feet with steps on and a rope for the other side........ Ray.

Wow, so you think our border professionals, military, engineers didn't figure that out already? It's a shame they don't have you around to advise them on things they never thought of.

Tell me mr smarty...... do you have any idea how that sexy wall going to build?

Full confession .......... I met one of the 8 construction companies that build the prototypes. They are located here in San Diego.

All of them have the basic footings and thickness ( maybe + - 1 foot )..footing are no more than 6 feet Ray. Make it 8 feet for you.

So how difficult is it to dig 8 feet deep x 7 feet long?

That fucking wall is a total joke Ray.

A lot.

Oh? You were in Newtown that day, "retard"? I'll make a deal with ya....you present the side that Sandy Hoax was a real event and allow me a rebuttal...and let's allow the forum masses to come to their own conclusions. It's easy to troll (like you do) but it's a totally different set of circumstances when you have to back up your contentions. You? I say your testicles have yet to drop....just another liberal pussy spewing leftard bullshit.

"Man up" or STFU.

No I wasn't there. I just really don't take anything YOU say seriously if you're THAT stupid to believe that Sandy Hook was staged.

It would be like if a mentally retarded kid walked up to me and said "ur dum". It doesn't bother me at all. It's almost adorable.

Now go along and play.

So, you can't refute my contentions which are well documented....but simply believe "da gubermint" because they would never lie or mislead you, especially the hug-eared mulattoes like Barrypuppet and Holder, correct? Yeah, you BETTER walk the fuck away.....and snicker nervously because I would bury you under an avalanche of proof exposing the lies and bullshit that was Sandy Hoax.........

(snicker)

ungug.jpg

"Man up" or STFU.

Now go along and play.

So, you can't refute my contentions which are well documented....but simply believe "da gubermint" because they would never lie or mislead you, especially the hug-eared mulattoes like Barrypuppet and Holder, correct? Yeah, you BETTER walk the fuck away.....and snicker nervously because I would bury you under an avalanche of proof exposing the lies and bullshit that was Sandy Hoax.........

(snicker)

ungug.jpg
So who’s the illegal in your family?

The wall isn't the answer, but a huge part of the answer. Walls, fences and borders work everyplace else they are tried. However brainwashing has you believing they don't with no supporting evidence.

You can, but it would take a lot more effort, perhaps money these people don't have, and most would not even try.

1. The wall is only 6 to 7 feet deep x maybe exaggerated estimate of 5 feet thick............ Ray.

2. Let say 30 feet. Just bring a one pole ladder of 31 feet with steps on and a rope for the other side........ Ray.

Wow, so you think our border professionals, military, engineers didn't figure that out already? It's a shame they don't have you around to advise them on things they never thought of.

Full confession .......... I met one of the 8 construction companies that build the prototypes. They are located here in San Diego.

All of them have the basic footings and thickness ( maybe + - 1 foot )..footing are no more than 6 feet Ray. Make it 8 feet for you.

That’s why they call it a prototype.

That's about 6 yards of concrete per section........280 bags of concrete.............80 pound......LOL

How many 7 foot sections in 2000 miles............LOL

No, I don't have any idea how it will be built. However I am not a professional in that field. We do have professionals in that field who will create an effective border all obstacles taken into consideration.

For instance, do you really think that our agents would not see somebody digging a hole three feet from the wall? I mean.......seriously.

I'm a truck driver, but my family on my fathers side is in construction. My father was a bricklayer. An Uncle who was a carpenter. An Uncle who was a remodeler. Two cousins who are also remodelers. I was a bricklayers apprentice for a spell.

As a child, a teen and even an adult, I've dug plenty of holes at the time, and let me tell you, it's not as easy as you see in the movies. It doesn't take minutes, it takes days and even weeks. It takes very expensive construction equipment.

Israel has a very effective barrier, and even then, they discovered tunnels. But it sure beats allowing attackers to come over in a few minutes to kill people.

A lot.

Did President Trump destroy your business????

Glad you asked.

No .......... but I had Plan A B and C..... just Incase this moron lying hypocrite POTUS starts attacking our sector.

That is why maybe you didn’t noticed I was gone for a while then came back a little bit then gone again. Traveled heavily between Asia and Europe the back to US. Now I’m back. I’ll be okay.

I’m in the medical instruments business. 60 % of my consumables are made in China, 35% in Europe and 15% here in US.

Worst going to happen is..... I’m going to charge you 200% to 300% above the current prices. So if you ever get sick and hospitalized. You better pray your POTUS do not mess in the medical business. So far we have not heard him attacking us. Only attacking the drug makers.

The beauty of traveling heavily was that (wife is sick of travelings)......... I bring one of my very pretty sexy LATINA girlfriend. Have fun at the same time.

A lot.

Did President Trump destroy your business????

Glad you asked.

No .......... but I had Plan A B and C..... just Incase this moron lying hypocrite POTUS starts attacking our sector.

That is why maybe you didn’t noticed I was gone for a while then came back a little bit then gone again. Traveled heavily between Asia and Europe the back to US. Now I’m back. I’ll be okay.

I’m in the medical instruments business. 60 % of my consumables are made in China, 35% in Europe and 15% here in US.

Worst going to happen is..... I’m going to charge you 200% to 300% above the current prices. So if you ever get sick and hospitalized. You better pray your POTUS do not mess in the medical business. So far we have not heard him attacking us. Only attacking the drug makers.

The beauty of traveling heavily was that (wife is sick of travelings)......... I bring one of my very pretty sexy LATINA girlfriend. Have fun at the same time.
Shit Obamacare already raised the prices on them.....don't you remember........Taxing shit..........kinda how it wasn't ruled Unconstitutional then.........because they called it a fine.............

So America first huh...............you proud to provide jobs over there.........and not here..........kinda why we are tariffing them...............oh well.

Trump's 40' concrete wall evidently now is a fence and only part of the border security program.

So, why isn't there a breakdown of what the money is for?

I mean if it not for that 40' concrete wall, why don't we know more??
There is some expense in the sensors and visual equipment needed for the wall being built. This will save a lot of gas and patrols of certain area of the border. These are expensive. It is noted that more stationary area for boarder patrol to work out of will be needed. Also I heard that cheaper choppers are going to be needed and they will need about 5 of these along the border and towers for TV cameras. It is not cheap and it is known some places do not need to have a wall do to the area is not passable on foot. I have not seen the designs yet but I really don't think the one with a open bottom will not make the cut.

Forum List

Back