What is the difference between any of these people and Jesus?

I was actually reading about Jim Jones when I came across this list
Fuckin k00k I tell ya lol

Jesus did miracles...
Anyways, how do you know? The bible?
Is that really credible?
Or is it "faith"

If someone wrote a book and said they did, would you believe it?

So if there was a book saying one of the others rose from the dead, you would believe it?

I want to keep this calm
I really am just interested in religion
I enjoy talking about it, and learning about peoples faith

So if there was a book saying one of the others rose from the dead, you would believe it?

There is no such book other than the Bible describing Jesus' resurrection and I don't usually play "what if's".

So if you have a point then please make it.

"If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God who gives to all men liberally and upbraideth not and it shall be given unto him." (James 1:5)

That's what makes Jesus different than anyone else. Anyone can learn about the Divine mission of Jesus through prayer to the Father. The Father will reveal the truth of the Son to us just as He did to Peter. "And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Bar-jona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven." (Matthew 16:17)

Those who are preaching the truth of God have no problem encouraging individuals to go to the Father in prayer and learn for themselves. God can and does reveal the Son to those who seek after the truth. "Ask and ye shall recieve, seek and ye shall find."

The only reason I know that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, my Savior and Redeemer, is because I recieved revelation from God by the power of the Holy Spirit. If I had not, I would not claim to know anything. But I have and I cannot deny it.

I know that I am not anything special. Anyone can recieve the same blessing. Just humbly seek the Truth. Study the scriptures and ask the Lord if Jesus is the Messiah. He will share it with you.

Another good tool is to act with enough faith to impliment His doctrine in your life. Because Christ said that if we would do the doctrine, we would know of ourselves whether it be of Him or the Father.

There is no such book other than the Bible describing Jesus' resurrection and I don't usually play "what if's".

The Book of Mormon describes Jesus' resurrection contains his post resurrection ministry on the American continent. So Im not so sure I would say no other book does that.

My point is that you believe in Jesus because of a book
If there was a book about Arnold Potter rising from the dead, would you love him too?

"If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God who gives to all men liberally and upbraideth not and it shall be given unto him." (James 1:5)

That's what makes Jesus different than anyone else. Anyone can learn about the Divine mission of Jesus through prayer to the Father. The Father will reveal the truth of the Son to us just as He did to Peter. "And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Bar-jona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven." (Matthew 16:17)

Those who are preaching the truth of God have no problem encouraging individuals to go to the Father in prayer and learn for themselves. God can and does reveal the Son to those who seek after the truth. "Ask and ye shall recieve, seek and ye shall find."

The only reason I know that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, my Savior and Redeemer, is because I recieved revelation from God by the power of the Holy Spirit. If I had not, I would not claim to know anything. But I have and I cannot deny it.

I know that I am not anything special. Anyone can recieve the same blessing. Just humbly seek the Truth. Study the scriptures and ask the Lord if Jesus is the Messiah. He will share it with you.

Another good tool is to act with enough faith to impliment His doctrine in your life. Because Christ said that if we would do the doctrine, we would know of ourselves whether it be of Him or the Father.

Good post bro

Jesus is the son of God. He was a perfect human and willingly sacrificed himself to save us all.

Care to claim the same for your list of people?

If one prays in good faith to God he will provide answers to your questions.

Jesus is the son of God. He was a perfect human and willingly sacrificed himself to save us all.

Care to claim the same for your list of people?

If one prays in good faith to God he will provide answers to your questions.

They were all doing things for God. His was different, just like the rest were different

The Book of Mormon describes Jesus' resurrection contains his post resurrection ministry on the American continent. So Im not so sure I would say no other book does that.

I don't subscribe to the Mormon faith so I have no idea what they teach in their book.

My point is that you believe in Jesus because of a book
If there was a book about Arnold Potter rising from the dead, would you love him too?

Who is Arnold Potter? And why should I care?

Forum List

Back