What Is The Republican Alternative To ObamaCare

And who is pushing it?

Does anyone really believe that the Republicans want to help Americans get good health insurance?

Health Care is a fucking "right" now?

Go buy your health insurance like the rest of us, nutsack.

Why…haven't you heard?? Health care is now a "civil right" just like being "gay" is now a "civil right"……

These pussies (liberals) never cease to amaze me.

ONCE AGAIN!! YOU WANT A "SOLUTION"??? HERE IT IS:

317 million people in America

360 million spent on a website that doesn't work

Give every American 1 million dollars to go out and buy their own damn policy. Hell…we actually SAVE several million taxpayer dollars!!

Problem solved.

Last edited:
And who is pushing it?

Does anyone really believe that the Republicans want to help Americans get good health insurance?

If the American people say health care is a right and their representatives vote accordingly, health care is a right.

And who is pushing it?

If the American people say health care is a right and their representatives vote accordingly, health care is a right.

So you are born with a doctor and a nurse in your pocket? It's not a right when you rely on a service provided by another.

And who is pushing it?

If they say it's a rutabaga, is it a rutabaga? A political right is a freedom of action, not a guarantee of a product or service. You're making a simple category error.

I just provide evidence that your statement isn't true. You've provided?

you post an opinion blog as evidence. :lol:

ask the brits if their NHS is fiscally responsible, ask them if they are happy with the care it provides them.

The British Are Surprisingly Satisfied With Their Controversial Socialized Health Care System

Read more: British Satisfied With NHS - Business Insider

So, are you willing to pay the 45% tax rate they pay? I bet the 47% of americans that don't even pay fed taxes would say no.

you post an opinion blog as evidence. :lol:

ask the brits if their NHS is fiscally responsible, ask them if they are happy with the care it provides them.

The British Are Surprisingly Satisfied With Their Controversial Socialized Health Care System

So, are you willing to pay the 45% tax rate they pay? I bet the 47% of americans that don't even pay fed taxes would say no.

We already pay 45% when you factor state and local, they don't have state and local taxes there. The moocher class loves Europe every bit as much as it loves the USA.

Last edited:

We already pay 45% when you factor state and local, they don't have state and local taxes there.

I don't pay state or local taxes. We're talking about a federally funded program, so only federal tax rates apply. What you and your local and state citizens vote for is another issue.

We already pay 45% when you factor state and local, they don't have state and local taxes there.

I don't pay state or local taxes. We're talking about a federally funded program, so only federal tax rates apply. What you and your local and state citizens vote for is another issue.

There's no such thing as federally funded. The taxpayers fund stuff. The federalies merely manage the spending and the tax collections. Further in Europe they also have hidden vat taxes. The total tax is actually around 70% in the UK.

U.K.-Tax-Revenues-As-GDP-Percentage-%2875-05%29.jpg

Last edited:
I think our bigger issue is the out of control federal spending which is now over 110% of our GDP. There are only 9 other countries that have a larger debt compared to their GDP than us. If we dont' get our spending under control, we won't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of.

According to the heritage foundation the UK government takes 39% of GDP, the USA is 26.9%.

Last edited:

There's no such thing as federally funded. The taxpayers fund stuff. The federalies merely manage the spending and the tax collections. Further in Europe they also have hidden vat taxes. The total tax is actually around 70% in the UK.

Potatoe Puhtatoe, really??? I know federally managed funds come from tax payer, I didn't think the money grew on trees. But oduma does, he'll just print some more, problem solved.

My point is, it is federal tax revenues that fund the national health care that UK has and dimocrats are clamoring for.

Potatoe Puhtatoe, really??? I know federally managed funds come from tax payer, I didn't think the money grew on trees. But oduma does, he'll just print some more, problem solved.

My point is, it is federal tax revenues that fund the national health care that UK has and dimocrats are clamoring for.

Yes, but the dimocrats already have health care. Medicare, government health care, Medicaid, chips, corporate funded, free clinics, free hospital service... really who doesn't have health care in this country? Ah... illegal immigrants and people who did not want to pay for it. These evil scum in the democrat party knew this and knew it was working, thus the reason clinton had to drop it. Instead they had to wait for the next vietnam to get the votes they needed to force a european system on us. But still they did not have the votes, so they decided to "break" the current system booting tens of millions of Americans off health care and quadrupling the costs to the rest so they could create a real crisis and "save" the day by offering a single payer european system. Why do they want that? Because then they effin own us.

Last edited:

We already pay 45% when you factor state and local, they don't have state and local taxes there. The moocher class loves Europe every bit as much as it loves the USA.

True.

I am sure those in the Moocher Class like Jamie Dimon, Donald Trump and Dick Fuld love traveling to Britain on your dime..in first class!

:eusa_shifty:

True.

I am sure those in the Moocher Class like Jamie Dimon, Donald Trump and Dick Fuld love traveling to Britain on your dime..in first class!

If you think those folks are "moocher" class, dude how about sending some of your cash my way? You can send me a pay pal anytime you want.

I think our bigger issue is the out of control federal spending which is now over 110% of our GDP. There are only 9 other countries that have a larger debt compared to their GDP than us. If we dont' get our spending under control, we won't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of.

As the economy improves, we'll tackle it. Now is not the time. You want punishment, go join a church,:eusa_whistle:

And who is pushing it?

OK I have had to do some soul searching on this rights thing. Everything now can be a right it's just that the government NOW gives those rights, unlike the first 10 in the bill of rights. If the government can give rights they can take them away

And who is pushing it?

OK I have had to do some soul searching on this rights thing. Everything now can be a right it's just that the government NOW gives those rights, unlike the first 10 in the bill of rights. If the government can give rights they can take them away

If the PEOPLE put forth another constitution, yes. It is by the consent of the governed that our laws have power.

The government doesn't 'give' rights. The first eight rights enumerated in the Bill of Rights are not to be construed to mean....

oh, that's the 9th The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people. -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

---

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people. -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

Last edited:

True.

If you think those folks are "moocher" class, dude how about sending some of your cash my way? You can send me a pay pal anytime you want.

If you were that rich?

You wouldn't be asking.

Your lobbyist in Washington would already be funneling it to you.

Oh look..there's one now!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ-70rQD19M]CSPAN Sep 29 08 Boehner on TARP Bill - YouTube[/ame]

Doesn't that make you weep for joy??

Forum List

Back