What is White Privilege?

That doesnt disprove white privilege. You got anything that disproves it yet? All Black people come from Africa as much as you want to avoid it. Even your ancestors.
lol. Please, allow whatever privilege you think white people have to hold you down. Other blacks will be more than happy to disagree with you and be more successful. :)
Does that mean you have proof white privilege doesn't exist?
Does that mean you want me to prove a negative?

I have already presumed your posit to be true, that it does indeed exist, and if it does it gives no advantage to whites at all, since Asians and black immigrants both do better than whites. The term itself is meaningless and they might as well call it white plantains. Want one? lol
You keep saying that but you still havent shown me the control Asians have of the resources and the systems that govern them. Until you do that you can say what ever you please. I'll wait.
More circles. Controlling anything does you no good if others do better. Sinking in, yet, ape man?
Your logic has taken a dive. You have no idea how idiotic you sound. :laugh:

There are three white Russian boxing champions because of white privilege. Good call lol.
That wasn't the topic when I posted that! You asked if Blacks were superior athletes or something like that! My response was to that and nothing more...
Why do you suppose those guys are champions? Could it be for the very same reasons Asians do so well?
Can it be because there were no obstructionists standing in their way like so many obstructionists are standing in the way of Blacks?
Black Americans, IMHO, were hurt by integration in major ways. Their businesses were ruined, the minds of their children were released to racist school officials and administrators who did not want them to lean anything worthwhile. Blacks were beginning to become more and more prosperous in the waning decades of Jim Crow as evidenced by Greenwood and Rosewood. Then came the illusion of integration... a phenomenon that evidently was conjured up to tap into the wealth blacks were accumulating doing business among themselves!

There are three white Russian boxing champions because of white privilege. Good call lol.
That wasn't the topic when I posted that! You asked if Blacks were superior athletes or something like that! My response was to that and nothing more...
Why do you suppose those guys are champions? Could it be for the very same reasons Asians do so well?
Can it be because there were no obstructionists standing in their way like so many obstructionists are standing in the way of Blacks?
Black Americans, IMHO, were hurt by integration in major ways. Their businesses were ruined, the minds of their children were released to racist school officials and administrators who did not want them to lean anything worthwhile. Blacks were beginning to become more and more prosperous in the waning decades of Jim Crow as evidenced by Greenwood and Rosewood. Then came the illusion of integration... a phenomenon that evidently was conjured up to tap into the wealth blacks were accumulating doing business among themselves!
You yourself were just praising the achievements of black immigrants. Are these obstructions differentiating between native black Americans and black foreigners?

Its only difficult to prove if your brain hasnt developed yet. You simply supply the evidence it doesnt exist.
Your premise is that White privilege must exist because black failure does. It is desperation and a very low form of rationale.
There is no premise. Its a fact. Whites own most if not all the resources and the systems that govern them. Anyone with a 5th grade education knows that. With that control and ownership they give opportunities to those they chose to. All you have to do is prove whites dont own the vast majority of the wealth and power in this country.

Its only difficult to prove if your brain hasnt developed yet. You simply supply the evidence it doesnt exist.
Your premise is that White privilege must exist because black failure does. It is desperation and a very low form of rationale.
There is no premise. Its a fact. Whites own most if not all the resources and the systems that govern them. Anyone with a 5th grade education knows that. With that control and ownership they give opportunities to those they chose to.
Like black immigrants.

This is what I've always taught you. It's cultural, not racial. :)

Let's start with your premise.
That isn't my premise. That is the premise of white privilege.

Against black people. I live in an area that has a huge population of Asians, including Indians. They weren't educated here in the U.S., they were educated in their respective countries of origin.
And yet they still do better in schools than any other race in the US. Run along now this isn't about foreign education.
That is not true...African immigrants are doing better in schools than any group, including Asians in American or anywhere else in the world!

That may well be the case. I wouldn't be surprised.

I know that Haitians do better than indigenous Blacks.

So where's the beef?

The Caribbean G-Spot is trying to deviate from the black-white problem in America by pointing at Asians. Go figure.

However, please verify the Haitian comment. That is very interesting. A few years ago Princeton U made a native Dominican Republican their valedictorian. But that's purely anecdotal and represents something like .000001% of blacks in the American education system.

Last edited:
There is no premise. Its a fact. Whites own most if not all the resources and the systems that govern them. Anyone with a 5th grade education knows that. With that control and ownership they give opportunities to those they chose to.
Like black immigrants.

So you finally admit whites have privilege to bestow opportunity at their discretion. Good job.

That isn't my premise. That is the premise of white privilege.

Against black people. I live in an area that has a huge population of Asians, including Indians. They weren't educated here in the U.S., they were educated in their respective countries of origin.
And yet they still do better in schools than any other race in the US. Run along now this isn't about foreign education.
That is not true...African immigrants are doing better in schools than any group, including Asians in American or anywhere else in the world!

So where's the beef?

The Caribbean G-Spot is trying to deviate from the black-white problem in America by pointing at Asians. Go figure.
The Caribbean G-Spot is black herself. And American, although an immigrant initially. Perhaps your flaming heiny is the only difference between us. :)

Like black immigrants.

So you finally admit whites have privilege to bestow opportunity at their discretion. Good job.
And this discretion that you insist exists is not bestowed racially.

How can you use it as an excuse for black American failure when other blacks do so well?

So where's the beef?

The Caribbean G-Spot is black herself. And American, although an immigrant initially. Perhaps your flaming heiny is the only difference between us. :)
Your skin is Black but you have the mind of a white racist. You hate you were born Black.

Like black immigrants.

Are you forgetting the millions of successful native born blacks in this country who rose from a conservative Christian culture. Are you also quick to realize that if your native country was full of geniuses they would have made a high mark on the CIA fact books lists. Where does your homeland rank?

lol. Please, allow whatever privilege you think white people have to hold you down. Other blacks will be more than happy to disagree with you and be more successful. :)

I have already presumed your posit to be true, that it does indeed exist, and if it does it gives no advantage to whites at all, since Asians and black immigrants both do better than whites. The term itself is meaningless and they might as well call it white plantains. Want one? lol
You keep saying that but you still havent shown me the control Asians have of the resources and the systems that govern them. Until you do that you can say what ever you please. I'll wait.
More circles. Controlling anything does you no good if others do better. Sinking in, yet, ape man?

Did she actually call you "ape man"? Desperation is so unbecoming.

Like black immigrants.

And this discretion that you insist exists is not bestowed racially.

How can you use it as an excuse for black American failure when other blacks do so well?
But it is. Why do African immigrants to this country face discrimination?

Did she actually call you "ape man"? Desperation is so unbecoming.
Somehow she thinks calling me an ape bothers me.
laugh.gif

So where's the beef?

Your skin is Black but you have the mind of a white racist. You hate you were born Black.
Another excuse for your failure as a culture. :)

Like black immigrants.

Are you forgetting the millions of successful native born blacks in this country who rose from a conservative Christian culture. Are you also quick to realize that if your native country was full of geniuses they would have made a high mark on the CIA fact books lists. Where does your homeland rank?
I am not saying white privilege exists, nor that it is effective in any way even if it does.

So we agree. :)

So where's the beef?

Another excuse for your failure as a culture. :)
You are the one that feels children have to be half white to have "good hair".
laugh.gif

More white priviledge

Like black immigrants.

I am not saying white privilege exists, nor that it effective in any way even if it does.

So we agree. :)
You just admitted it. Are you confused now?

Forum List

Back