🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is White Privilege?

There is no premise. Its a fact. Whites own most if not all the resources and the systems that govern them. Anyone with a 5th grade education knows that. With that control and ownership they give opportunities to those they chose to. All you have to do is prove whites dont own the vast majority of the wealth and power in this country.
That's absurd. Without black failure, white privilege would not be the only politically correct default position. It obviously deflects from the endemic problems that plague black society.

There is no premise. Its a fact. Whites own most if not all the resources and the systems that govern them. Anyone with a 5th grade education knows that. With that control and ownership they give opportunities to those they chose to. All you have to do is prove whites dont own the vast majority of the wealth and power in this country.
That's absurd. Without black failure, white privilege would not be the only politically correct default position. It obviously deflects from the endemic problems that plague black society.
Your opinion is noted but you still havent shown any evidence that whites dont control the resources and systems that govern them.

Another excuse for your failure as a culture. :)
You are the one that feels children have to be half white to have "good hair".
laugh.gif

More white priviledge
Here's your "good hair" lol

Michelle-Obama-wig.jpg

Here is your definition of good hair.
laugh.gif

My white husband of almost 31 years, as well as my four mulatto children, as well as myself all disagree with you. :)
Here is Michelle Obama's lol:

10416888_1.jpg

That's the picture of a woman who also has her photo on the wall inside the inner sanctum of Princeton University, otherwise known locally as Einstein's Tavern. She's one of only two or three women who have graduated from Princeton with honors along with Paul Volcker, James Baker, Donald Rumsfeld, Steve Forbes, Ralph Nader.... You really do yourself a disfavor by mocking her.
She likes good hair, too lol

You are the one that feels children have to be half white to have "good hair".
laugh.gif

More white priviledge

Michelle-Obama-wig.jpg

laugh.gif

My white husband of almost 31 years, as well as my four mulatto children, as well as myself all disagree with you. :)

10416888_1.jpg

That's the picture of a woman who also has her photo on the wall inside the inner sanctum of Princeton University, otherwise known locally as Einstein's Tavern. She's one of only two or three women who have graduated from Princeton with honors along with Paul Volcker, James Baker, Donald Rumsfeld, Steve Forbes, Ralph Nader.... You really do yourself a disfavor by mocking her.
Most people like their hair. Except you.

I am all too happy to compromise with the term. If they insist white privilege exists, it is to the advantage of Asians and black immigrants, since both groups do better than whites. Even though whites control everything. Just not the success of Asians and black immigrants. :p

Michelle-Obama-wig.jpg

laugh.gif

10416888_1.jpg

I love my dreads. Michelle's wig....not so much. You love it?

I am all too happy to compromise with the term. If they insist white privilege exists, it is to the advantage of Asians and black immigrants, since both groups do better than whites. Even though whites control everything. Just not the success of Asians and black immigrants. :p
Another wildly ignorant comment. Whoever has control has the privilege. Thats like saying a renter is doing better than the person who owns the home. SMH :itsok:

laugh.gif

10416888_1.jpg

Dont lie. You think in order to have "good hair" you have to be a mulatto. You said so yourself.

Another wildly ignorant comment. Whoever has control has the privilege. SMH :itsok:
To our advantage and your disadvantage. We win, you lose. It's cultural, not racial. :D

10416888_1.jpg

Dont lie. You think in order to have "good hair" you have to be a mulatto. You said so yourself.
She thinks she needs a wig. lol

Another wildly ignorant comment. Whoever has control has the privilege. SMH :itsok:
To our advantage and your disadvantage. We win, you lose. It's cultural, not racial. :D
Youre not white. Youre Black. I know its a bit much to take but you cant scrape the Black off you.

She thinks she needs a wig. lol
You still think you need to at least be half white. :laugh:

Youre not white. Youre Black. I know its a bit much to take but you cant scrape the Black off you.
Why do you hate Aretha Franklin lol

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg
Why do you hate yourself?

hqdefault.jpg
Here's Beyonce with her loud and proud soft hair. At least my hair is growing out of my head! haha!

th

The 400 year head start on obtaining and controlling resources and the systems that finance, legislate, and maintain those resources.

Very good, Asclepias.
As I brought up before, many prominent African American leaders professionals and ministers
have spoken publicly about having a court and legal system managed by Black leadership,
addressing the Federal Reserve and equal access to credit and interest earned as those private investors,
and especially MICROLENDING that both Obama and Ben Carson support to break the cycle of poverty
and dependence on welfare that is not sustainable.

So, given this, WHO is responsible for pulling together the
African American leaders and community members from LEFT to RIGHT
to UNITE in this cause of equal access and education to become politically and financially independent?

Can you blame the White man for pitting one against the other
by left and right, conservative vs. liberal, Democrat vs. Republican, rich vs. poor.

If you have this mentality for dividing the Blacks along political and economic lines
instead of calling for complete unity with no more "white man politics" dividing you against each other,

WHO is responsible for changing that?

White people? All people changing their own minds and quitting this SOCIAL SEGREGATION in the MEDIA.

What are YOU going to do differently to unite the Black leaders and resources on solutions?
Do you take responsibility or project it onto someone else?
And if you are projecting and saying it's some other groups' fault or responsibility for changing the dynamics,
who or what is causing THAT?

How is projecting responsibility for change on other people
going to change anything if they don't accept it? Who does?

Your opinion is noted but you still havent shown any evidence that whites dont control the resources and systems that govern them.
That's stupid. At 65-70% of the population and a very successful demographic, second only to Asians, of course they control a very significant amount of resources. Hispanics and blacks also control certain things. The POTUS is black after all. Even with that, blacks fail abjectly across-the-board.

That's a bogus argument.

Go back to jungle bunny civilizations, those are more entertaining and just as believable.

hqdefault.jpg
Here's Beyonce with her loud and proud soft hair. At least my hair is growing out of my head! haha!

th
Beyonce is Black. You dont want to be. Her child is not a mulatto with "good hair" as you call it. She embraces her Blackness. You? Not so much.
laugh.gif

hqdefault.jpg

th
Beyonce is Black. You dont want to be. Her child is not a mulatto with "good hair" as you call it. She embraces her Blackness. You? Not so much.
laugh.gif
My my. Beyonce with long golden locks embracing her blackness. That crack you're smoking must be a good batch lol.

Forum List

Back