🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is White Privilege?

Your premise is that White privilege must exist because black failure does. It is desperation and a very low form of rationale.
There is no premise. Its a fact. Whites own most if not all the resources and the systems that govern them. Anyone with a 5th grade education knows that. With that control and ownership they give opportunities to those they chose to.
Like black immigrants.

This is what I've always taught you. It's cultural, not racial. :)
So you finally admit whites have privilege to bestow opportunity at their discretion. Good job.
And this discretion that you insist exists is not bestowed racially.

How can you use it as an excuse for black American failure when other blacks do so well?
But it is. Why do African immigrants to this country face discrimination?
We don't since we are so easily accepted and successful. Only you do. :)

Against black people. I live in an area that has a huge population of Asians, including Indians. They weren't educated here in the U.S., they were educated in their respective countries of origin.
And yet they still do better in schools than any other race in the US. Run along now this isn't about foreign education.
That is not true...African immigrants are doing better in schools than any group, including Asians in American or anywhere else in the world!

That may well be the case. I wouldn't be surprised.

I know that Haitians do better than indigenous Blacks.

So where's the beef?

The Caribbean G-Spot is trying to deviate from the black-white problem in America by pointing at Asians. Go figure.
The Caribbean G-Spot is black herself. And American, although an immigrant initially. Perhaps your flaming heiny is the only difference between us. :)

"....flaming heiny"?

You know, I have a Hispanic sister-in-law who hates her ethnicity, too. She'd drop to her knees and give Rick Perry a BJ if he would only unzip.
Maybe you two should talk, connect with reality and disband the Uncle Tom b.s.

There is no premise. Its a fact. Whites own most if not all the resources and the systems that govern them. Anyone with a 5th grade education knows that. With that control and ownership they give opportunities to those they chose to.
Like black immigrants.

So you finally admit whites have privilege to bestow opportunity at their discretion. Good job.

How can you use it as an excuse for black American failure when other blacks do so well?
Yes you do. Its documented.

So where's the beef?

The Caribbean G-Spot is trying to deviate from the black-white problem in America by pointing at Asians. Go figure.
The Caribbean G-Spot is black herself. And American, although an immigrant initially. Perhaps your flaming heiny is the only difference between us. :)
Your skin is Black but you have the mind of a white racist. You hate you were born Black.
Another excuse for your failure as a culture. :)
You are the one that feels children have to be half white to have "good hair".
laugh.gif

More white priviledge
Here's your "good hair" lol

Michelle-Obama-wig.jpg

And yet they still do better in schools than any other race in the US. Run along now this isn't about foreign education.
That is not true...African immigrants are doing better in schools than any group, including Asians in American or anywhere else in the world!

So where's the beef?

"....flaming heiny"?

You know, I have a Hispanic sister-in-law who hates her ethnicity, too. She'd drop to her knees and give Rick Perry a BJ if he would only unzip.
Many white girls love to suck black cock. You have that in common with them, too.

Like black immigrants.

Yes you do. Its documented.
Hey discrimination is your excuse for failure. Stick with it, it's working for you lol.

So where's the beef?

Your skin is Black but you have the mind of a white racist. You hate you were born Black.

I don't get this, do you, A?

laugh.gif

More white priviledge

Michelle-Obama-wig.jpg

Here is your definition of good hair.
laugh.gif

My white husband of almost 31 years, as well as my four mulatto children, as well as myself all disagree with you. :)

ooooh I so love to run my fingers through my white husband's soft hair. So beautiful and straight. Our four mulatto children all have good hair as well. I love my white husband and my four mulatto children so much and they love me back.

Last edited:

So where's the beef?

"....flaming heiny"?

Many white girls love to suck black cock. You have that in common with them, too.

So where's the beef?

"....flaming heiny"?

Maybe they do. But would you like her email address? You two have a lot in common. She's already signed up for Rand Paul's prez election team in Texas. I'm sure she could get you on.

So where's the beef?

I get it. I call it the "european infection". Some of us Black people hate themselves so much for being Black they create this dynamic of madness where they protect and praise their white masters.

laugh.gif

More white priviledge

Michelle-Obama-wig.jpg

laugh.gif

My white husband of almost 31 years, as well as my four mulatto children, as well as myself all disagree with you. :)
Here is Michelle Obama's lol:

10416888_1.jpg

So where's the beef?

"....flaming heiny"?

So where's the beef?

"....flaming heiny"?

Maybe they do. But would you like her email address? You two have a lot in common. She's already signed up for Rand Paul's prez election team in Texas. I'm sure she could get you on.
I know a black guy here who's gay. Want to suck his cock?

laugh.gif

More white priviledge

Michelle-Obama-wig.jpg

laugh.gif

And what are they doing right now while you blow pixelated methane on this board? Give it up and go back to being a mother to your children.

So where's the beef?

I get it. I call it the "european infection". Some of us Black people hate themselves so much for being Black they create this dynamic of madness where they protect and praise their white masters.
We win, you lose. It's cultural, not racial. This is what I've always taught you. :)

"....flaming heiny"?

"....flaming heiny"?

I know a black guy here who's gay. Want to suck his cock?

Sorry, looks like you beat me to it.

laugh.gif

More white priviledge

Michelle-Obama-wig.jpg

laugh.gif

And what are they doing right now while you blow pixelated methane on this board? Give it up and go back to being a mother to your children.
You go back and be the real man goo receptacle for your negro. :)

laugh.gif

More white priviledge

Michelle-Obama-wig.jpg

laugh.gif

Here is Michelle Obama's lol:

10416888_1.jpg

That's the picture of a woman who also has her photo on the wall inside the inner sanctum of Princeton University, otherwise known locally as Einstein's Tavern. She's one of only two or three women who have graduated from Princeton with honors along with Paul Volcker, James Baker, Donald Rumsfeld, Steve Forbes, Ralph Nader.... You really do yourself a disfavor by mocking her.

Caribe has a lot of self hate. She has no mirrors in her home because every time she looks in one she is reminded of how ugly she is. It hurts her to be Black. What kind of person thinks only a mulatto can have good hair?

Caribe has a lot of self hate. She has no mirrors in her home because every time she looks in one she is reminded of how ugly she is. It hurts her to be Black. What kind of person thinks only a mulatto can have good hair?

How does one put someone on ignore? I haven't done this yet but she's really a waste of pixels.

How does one put someone on ignore? I haven't done this yet but she's really a waste of pixels.
:laugh: It should be somewhere in your administrative functions. She is an embarrassment to Black people worldwide.

Forum List

Back