🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is White Privilege?

Here's Beyonce with her loud and proud soft hair. At least my hair is growing out of my head! haha!

th

I thought you were going to point out her lightened skin tone
and hair made straight and lightened also.

If you look at photos of Beyonce before and after,
you can see why people protest that as selling out.

In Business and Media you do need to cater to your paying audience
if that is whom you are marketing yourself to. So given her marketing audience and strategy,
I believe she is making successful decisions, but other people prefer not to compromise natural looks to the same degree.

The 400 year head start on obtaining and controlling resources and the systems that finance, legislate, and maintain those resources.

Very good, Asclepias.
As I brought up before, many prominent African American leaders professionals and ministers
have spoken publicly about having a court and legal system managed by Black leadership,
addressing the Federal Reserve and equal access to credit and interest earned as those private investors,
and especially MICROLENDING that both Obama and Ben Carson support to break the cycle of poverty
and dependence on welfare that is not sustainable.

So, given this, WHO is responsible for pulling together the
African American leaders and community members from LEFT to RIGHT
to UNITE in this cause of equal access and education to become politically and financially independent?

Can you blame the White man for pitting one against the other
by left and right, conservative vs. liberal, Democrat vs. Republican, rich vs. poor.

If you have this mentality for dividing the Blacks along political and economic lines
instead of calling for complete unity with no more "white man politics" dividing you against each other,

WHO is responsible for changing that?

White people? All people changing their own minds and quitting this SOCIAL SEGREGATION in the MEDIA.

What are YOU going to do differently to unite the Black leaders and resources on solutions?
Do you take responsibility or project it onto someone else?
And if you are projecting and saying it's some other groups' fault or responsibility for changing the dynamics,
who or what is causing THAT?

How is projecting responsibility for change on other people
going to change anything if they don't accept it? Who does?
Great post Emily. As you well know I work at educating the youth since they are the future. I teach them that its their responsibility to be leaders no matter what is going on. We cant look to Black leaders if they are compromised themselves. Every Black person has to be their own leader and seek out information that will educate them on what they have to do to overcome this system of white priviledge. We definitely cannot look to white people to do this for us. They created the system and they benefit from it so they are not going to let it go easily. Black people world wide need to unite and throw off the infection of European perspective. This is already in the works and we are making progress one child at a time and one semi conscious adult at a time.

Here's Beyonce with her loud and proud soft hair. At least my hair is growing out of my head! haha!

th

if that is whom you are marketing yourself to. So given her marketing audience and strategy,
I believe she is making successful decisions, but other people prefer not to compromise natural looks to the same degree.
I'm not the one saying she's embracing her "blackness" whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean. I know it's important to black Americans. Myself, I don't care so much for her music, although I think she is about as pretty as a girl gets. Jay Z, on the other hand, looks like a donkey.

Youre not white. Youre Black. I know its a bit much to take but you cant scrape the Black off you.
Why do you hate Aretha Franklin lol

hqdefault.jpg
Why do you hate yourself?

th
Beyonce is Black. You dont want to be. Her child is not a mulatto with "good hair" as you call it. She embraces her Blackness. You? Not so much.
laugh.gif
My my. Beyonce with long golden locks embracing her blackness. That crack you're smoking must be a good batch lol.
Black women have used weave and wigs before they knew white people existed. I didnt realize you were quite that ignorant.
laugh.gif

th

Caribe is trying to draw attention from hereself when she stated that a Black person could only have "good hair" if they were half white.

Why do you hate Aretha Franklin lol

hqdefault.jpg

th
Beyonce is Black. You dont want to be. Her child is not a mulatto with "good hair" as you call it. She embraces her Blackness. You? Not so much.
laugh.gif
My my. Beyonce with long golden locks embracing her blackness. That crack you're smoking must be a good batch lol.
Black women have used weave and wigs before they knew white people existed. I didnt realize you were that ignorant.
laugh.gif
lol. She's embracing her blackness by not only admiring but wearing "good hair." So much for keeping her head warm. lol.

th
laugh.gif
Black women have used weave and wigs before they knew white people existed. I didnt realize you were that ignorant.
laugh.gif
lol. She's embracing her blackness by not only admiring but wearing "good hair." So much for keeping her head warm. lol.
What is "good" about that hair? Its not from a white person.

th
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Is she trying to look like she's wearing her "natural hair," that all real black people admire so much?

Here's another black girl embracing her blackness lol

th

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Is she trying to look like she's wearing her "natural hair," that all real black people admire so much?

th

More like making that money.

laugh.gif

th

Why does the first lady hate her nappiness? Mental slave? lol

th

The 400 year head start on obtaining and controlling resources and the systems that finance, legislate, and maintain those resources.

Very good, Asclepias.
As I brought up before, many prominent African American leaders professionals and ministers
have spoken publicly about having a court and legal system managed by Black leadership,
addressing the Federal Reserve and equal access to credit and interest earned as those private investors,
and especially MICROLENDING that both Obama and Ben Carson support to break the cycle of poverty

to UNITE in this cause of equal access and education to become politically and financially independent?

by left and right, conservative vs. liberal, Democrat vs. Republican, rich vs. poor.

If you have this mentality for dividing the Blacks along political and economic lines
instead of calling for complete unity with no more "white man politics" dividing you against each other,

White people? All people changing their own minds and quitting this SOCIAL SEGREGATION in the MEDIA.

What are YOU going to do differently to unite the Black leaders and resources on solutions?
And if you are projecting and saying it's some other groups' fault or responsibility for changing the dynamics,

Great post Emily. As you well know I work at educating the youth since they are the future. I teach them that its their responsibility to be leaders no matter what is going on. We cant look to Black leaders if they are compromised themselves. Every Black person has to be their own leader and seek out information that will educate them on what they have to do to overcome this system of white priviledge. We definitely cannot look to white people to do this for us. They created the system and they benefit from it so they are not going to let it go easily. Black people world wide need to unite and throw off the infection of European perspective. This is already in the works and we are making progress one child at a time and one semi conscious adult at a time.

Seems like skin color is at the very foundation of your teaching and message.

Would you agree?

laugh.gif

th

th
Who told you she hated her nappyness and how do you know if her hair is nappy or not.?

child-michelle-obama-400-19711.jpg

Sounds like a racist Eugenics argument to me.
You see the name like Lakisha or Jamal and you think you're reading a police report or about some little kid shot in Chicago.
White privileged was garnered by the white man's burden...
oh, you mean the period when western science, math, education, and common law were exported around the world . this in turn eradicated diseases and help build democracy.
It is a racist eugenics argument. What do you think whites had to do to to make sure they controlled all the resources?

Nothing about math or science is western. Its all based on the foundation learned from Africa and then relearned from the Moors. You wouldnt be able to count using the 10base numbering systerm
The Greeks and Asians were do mathmatics long before the moors.

History of mathematics - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
The question was on imperialism.

Very good, Asclepias.

Would you agree?

Yes and no. If you are white its hard to explain. Has nothing to do with white people. Has more to do with Black people getting back to their Blackness and African way of thought.

White privilege can be seen operating in every aspect of American society to some degree. Take the operation and administration of USMB. I doubt if any Blacks or other minorities are Mods or administrators here. As a result bigotry and outright racism by frustrated or mean spirited Whites WAS endemic here just as it was virtually on every board I've logged onto. The "N" word has been used repeatedly; When the rep system was in place, blacks who spoke up to defended themselves were punished severely with low REP and red icons.
White Privilege was bolstered by the old system and used with disdain and impunity with no fear of retribution or accountability.
Bigots lost a valuable tool when responsible White administrators ejected the REP system and started to ban some of the more vehement racists but some never missed a beat and continue to troll for racist dialogue. Those kind of Whites seem to be ubiquitous all over the Internet and, due to their numbers, are enjoying the fruits of White privilege with every anti-Black post they can muster. White Privilege is their drug of choice.
I disagree. In 2015 everyone has equal opportunity.

th

th
Who told you she hated her nappyness and how do you know if her hair is nappy or not.?

child-michelle-obama-400-19711.jpg
Um...you saying that's not nappy? You sure you're black? lol Why is she, as an adult, wearing a wig that is straight and smooth hair?

White privilege can be seen operating in every aspect of American society to some degree. Take the operation and administration of USMB. I doubt if any Blacks or other minorities are Mods or administrators here. As a result bigotry and outright racism by frustrated or mean spirited Whites WAS endemic here just as it was virtually on every board I've logged onto. The "N" word has been used repeatedly; When the rep system was in place, blacks who spoke up to defended themselves were punished severely with low REP and red icons.
White Privilege was bolstered by the old system and used with disdain and impunity with no fear of retribution or accountability.
Bigots lost a valuable tool when responsible White administrators ejected the REP system and started to ban some of the more vehement racists but some never missed a beat and continue to troll for racist dialogue. Those kind of Whites seem to be ubiquitous all over the Internet and, due to their numbers, are enjoying the fruits of White privilege with every anti-Black post they can muster. White Privilege is their drug of choice.
I disagree. In 2015 everyone has equal opportunity.
We missed the memo. Did the economic gap and prospects for opportunity change?

Very good, Asclepias.

Would you agree?

Yes and no. If you are white its hard to explain. Has nothing to do with white people. Has more to do with Black people getting back to their Blackness and African way of thought.

Interesting. What would be examples of differences in African and European thought as they apply to daily life in America?

Forum List

Back