🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is White Privilege?

The 400 year head start on obtaining and controlling resources and the systems that finance, legislate, and maintain those resources.

Very good, Asclepias.
As I brought up before, many prominent African American leaders professionals and ministers
have spoken publicly about having a court and legal system managed by Black leadership,
addressing the Federal Reserve and equal access to credit and interest earned as those private investors,
and especially MICROLENDING that both Obama and Ben Carson support to break the cycle of poverty
and dependence on welfare that is not sustainable.

So, given this, WHO is responsible for pulling together the
African American leaders and community members from LEFT to RIGHT
to UNITE in this cause of equal access and education to become politically and financially independent?

Can you blame the White man for pitting one against the other
by left and right, conservative vs. liberal, Democrat vs. Republican, rich vs. poor.

If you have this mentality for dividing the Blacks along political and economic lines
instead of calling for complete unity with no more "white man politics" dividing you against each other,

WHO is responsible for changing that?

White people? All people changing their own minds and quitting this SOCIAL SEGREGATION in the MEDIA.

What are YOU going to do differently to unite the Black leaders and resources on solutions?
Do you take responsibility or project it onto someone else?
And if you are projecting and saying it's some other groups' fault or responsibility for changing the dynamics,
who or what is causing THAT?

How is projecting responsibility for change on other people
going to change anything if they don't accept it? Who does?
Great post Emily. As you well know I work at educating the youth since they are the future. I teach them that its their responsibility to be leaders no matter what is going on. We cant look to Black leaders if they are compromised themselves. Every Black person has to be their own leader and seek out information that will educate them on what they have to do to overcome this system of white priviledge. We definitely cannot look to white people to do this for us. They created the system and they benefit from it so they are not going to let it go easily. Black people world wide need to unite and throw off the infection of European perspective. This is already in the works and we are making progress one child at a time and one semi conscious adult at a time.

Seems like skin color is at the very foundation of your teaching and message.

Would you agree?

Yes and no. If you are white its hard to explain. Has nothing to do with white people. Has more to do with Black people getting back to their Blackness and African way of thought.
It's a dream of African thought. You resent the knowledge that black Africans sold you to the white man. If you truly thought like an African, you would be more successful than black or white Americans in America. That crack gotsa hold on ya, eh boy?

What is "good" about that hair? Its not from a white person.
Is she trying to look like she's wearing her "natural hair," that all real black people admire so much?

Here's another black girl embracing her blackness lol

th

More like making that money.
Why does the first lady hate her nappiness? Mental slave? lol

th
Who told you she hated her nappyness and how do you know if her hair is nappy or not.?

child-michelle-obama-400-19711.jpg
Um...you saying that's not nappy? You sure you're black? lol Why is she, as an adult, wearing a wig that is straight and smooth hair?
I know you hate being Black but that doesnt look nappy to me. She is probably wearing it because of white privilege and the expectations to conform to white standards of appearance. You do realize Black women have lost jobs and been denied opportunity for wearing their hair in a non approved manner right?

In the year 2015, what is "White privilege?" This term is used by liberals to justify the concept of White guilt. Really? 2015?

Being able to get loans and credit to buy investment property, with little to no money down,
while others without credit or knowledge how to work the system
can't even buy a car without getting rooked by high interest rates.

In the case of the national historic district where I live,
wealthy developers were able to get MILLIONS in handouts
to seize several blocks of property paid for by taxpayers,
with no obligation to pay it back or to spend it on what they were supposed to use the money for,
while neighborhood nonprofits, churches and business leaders
that have worked for years to build businesses and programs can't even get help,
not even a loan much less a grant or handout that other people received,
to buy ten historic houses to set up a program for Veterans.

Guess what "color" these people are: the Mayor and his friends who
helped themselves to 3.4 million to seize prime real estate at taxpayer expense,
and the resident business leader who wrote up the Veteran housing plan
but can't get any funding for it.

Guess which people are questioned for their credit background
and which people are assumed to take charge of development within a historic district?

And guess whose history is being destroyed
in this national historic landmark district,
that is not being valued equally as the property values
that the "other group" holds as the only criteria in such decisions?

Could racial politics possibly have anything to do with why
this destruction of national history
has gone on for years, costing millions at taxpayers' expense,
without anyone questioning it, because it is assumed
that the poor black people must be the criminals and the
rich white people must know what they are doing....

Freedmen s Town Historic Churches and Vet Housing

Note: the most vocal White person I met who stood up for Freedmen's Town
researched and published a book to expose the political history of Black Democrat politics destroying
the Black communities. And he was attacked for going against Sheila Jackson Lee and the Democrats.

If it's racial, then why aren't Blacks standing up in defense of their own history.

Who is in charge of changing this "white privilege" by which BOTH
Black and White people feel they are powerless against wealthy
corporate developers who can pay for legal defenses to get their way
and not worry about getting sued or held accountable by anyone else without such resources.

The 400 year head start on obtaining and controlling resources and the systems that finance, legislate, and maintain those resources.

Very good, Asclepias.
As I brought up before, many prominent African American leaders professionals and ministers
have spoken publicly about having a court and legal system managed by Black leadership,
addressing the Federal Reserve and equal access to credit and interest earned as those private investors,
and especially MICROLENDING that both Obama and Ben Carson support to break the cycle of poverty

to UNITE in this cause of equal access and education to become politically and financially independent?

by left and right, conservative vs. liberal, Democrat vs. Republican, rich vs. poor.

If you have this mentality for dividing the Blacks along political and economic lines
instead of calling for complete unity with no more "white man politics" dividing you against each other,

White people? All people changing their own minds and quitting this SOCIAL SEGREGATION in the MEDIA.

What are YOU going to do differently to unite the Black leaders and resources on solutions?
And if you are projecting and saying it's some other groups' fault or responsibility for changing the dynamics,

Great post Emily. As you well know I work at educating the youth since they are the future. I teach them that its their responsibility to be leaders no matter what is going on. We cant look to Black leaders if they are compromised themselves. Every Black person has to be their own leader and seek out information that will educate them on what they have to do to overcome this system of white priviledge. We definitely cannot look to white people to do this for us. They created the system and they benefit from it so they are not going to let it go easily. Black people world wide need to unite and throw off the infection of European perspective. This is already in the works and we are making progress one child at a time and one semi conscious adult at a time.

Would you agree?

Yes and no. If you are white its hard to explain. Has nothing to do with white people. Has more to do with Black people getting back to their Blackness and African way of thought.

Interesting. What would be examples of differences in African and European thought as they apply to daily life in America?

Traditional Africans thought hinges on umoja or unity. White people think only in terms of individuals unless there is a racial emergency.

Is she trying to look like she's wearing her "natural hair," that all real black people admire so much?

th

th
Who told you she hated her nappyness and how do you know if her hair is nappy or not.?

Um...you saying that's not nappy? You sure you're black? lol Why is she, as an adult, wearing a wig that is straight and smooth hair?
I know you hate being Black but that doesnt look nappy to me. She is probably wearing it because of white privilege and the expectations to conform to white standards of appearance. You do realize Black women have lost jobs and been denied opportunity for wearing their hair in a non approved manner right?
Wow, so even the first lady of the US is a mental slave to the white man. No wonder you people are so easily held down.

th

Wow, so even the first lady of the US is a mental slave to the white man. No wonder you people are so easily held down.
No she married a mulatto. You want no parts of being Black.

Very good, Asclepias.

Would you agree?

Interesting. What would be examples of differences in African and European thought as they apply to daily life in America?

Traditional Africans thought hinges on umoja or unity. White people think only in terms of individuals unless there is a racial emergency.
HAHA! Excellent! Tell it to Idi Amin or the Hutus in Rwanda or the 2,000 blacks who were slaughtered by their fellow blacks in Nigeria a few short days ago.

Unity! Umoja! HAHA!

th

lol she married a half white man. No wonder she and millions of other black women wear wigs. It's because....well it's because they're embracing their blackness. No wonder your students laugh at you lol.

Would you agree?

HAHA! Excellent! Tell it to Idi Amin or the Hutus in Rwanda or the 2,000 blacks who were slaughtered by their fellow blacks in Nigeria a few short days ago.

Unity! Umoja! HAHA!
I guess you missed the part about traditional. :laugh:

lol she married a half white man. No wonder she and millions of other black women wear wigs. It's because....well it's because they're embracing their blackness. No wonder your students laugh at you lol.
You have devolved into madness. You still havent explained why you think good hair can only be had by being half white?

Would you agree?

Unity! Umoja! HAHA!
Traditional slaughter and enslavement. That's how you ended up in America to begin with. Umoja! lol

You have devolved into madness. You still havent explained why you think good hair can only be had by being half white?
It's what Michelle Obama taught me, cracky.

keep it up, you are wiping the floor with asslicker

Very good, Asclepias.

Would you agree?

It's a dream of African thought. You resent the knowledge that black Africans sold you to the white man. If you truly thought like an African, you would be more successful than black or white Americans in America. That crack gotsa hold on ya, eh boy?
No dream. You wouldnt know because you spend so much time trying your best to be white. I dont resent anything about my African brothers. I know what happened. I also have taken advantage of their overtures to fix any wrong. Thats where you fall down. You are so out of touch with being Black you actually sound just like the white racists on this board. I already know I am more successful than 80% of Americans but this really isnt about me. Its about my brothers and sisters that havent had the success I have had. They need to be educated on this African thought process.

Unity! Umoja! HAHA!
Traditional slaughter and enslavement. That's how you ended up in America to begin with. Umoja! lol
White man has you trained pretty good. I bet you believe all that stuff dont you? No wonder you hate being Black.
laugh.gif

Beyonce is Black. You dont want to be. Her child is not a mulatto with "good hair" as you call it. She embraces her Blackness. You? Not so much.
laugh.gif
My my. Beyonce with long golden locks embracing her blackness. That crack you're smoking must be a good batch lol.
Black women have used weave and wigs before they knew white people existed. I didnt realize you were that ignorant.
laugh.gif
lol. She's embracing her blackness by not only admiring but wearing "good hair." So much for keeping her head warm. lol.
What is "good" about that hair? Its not from a white person.

th

Don't limit this phenomenon to just hair and looks, now.

Look at music and how people took trends from the Black culture
and sold them through White musicians and markets to make them mainstream.

Elvis Presley took a style of music, made it his own and made it famous
coming from a "white boy."

The Police took reggae rifts into mainstream rock.

There was one person I read who was raving about "Eminem" being the
greatest artist of the century, with the mix of influences and culture he brought together
that others still criticize as some "white guy trying to be Black to be cool."

Are you going to criticize people for crossing over cultures
and mixing them up as new art forms?

How can you tell what's really their unique personal image and style
and what is faking or covering up to be popular in the media?

It's what Michelle Obama taught me, cracky.
She didnt teach you that. You didnt even know who she was until she became the FLOTUS. You shouldnt lie because you are easily caught. I know the deal. You were teased for being ugly as a young girl so much it damaged and warped your physche. Now you hate your skin color, your hair, and anyone that reminds you of the poverty stricken times where you teased due to your ugliness. You associated it with being Black.

Very good, Asclepias.

Would you agree?

No dream. You wouldnt know because you spend so much time trying your best to be white. I dont resent anything about my African brothers. I know what happened. I also have taken advantage of their overtures to fix any wrong. Thats where you fall down. You are so out of touch with being Black you actually sound just like the white racists on this board. I already know I am more successful than 80% of Americans but this really isnt about me. Its about my brothers and sisters that havent had the success I have had. They need to be educated on this African thought process.
Of course it's a dream. You have no idea what black Africans feel like or their thought process, which is different among the tribes anyway. You are an American and have about as much in common with them as a white American does with some guy yodeling in the Alps.

You have transferred your resentment to the white man at being sold as slaves by your fellow blacks, and now you dream of some romantic vision of the homeland that is simply not real. It's a whole psychological thing you people have going on.

What is 'white privilege?' A falsehood, an excuse, a fantasy, a dream, a lie. See 'tooth fairy', 'sasquatch', or any other of a thousand mythical creatures and you'll be in the same realm as 'white privilege'. Akin to statements such as "Liberals are more tolerant'.

In other words, the same as those piles of matter laying in a pasture... but those piles of matter are much more beneficial.

Then why do candidates with distinctly black names get passed up for interviews? Or get longer sentences for the same crimes? Or that Minorities get arrested almost 4 times to 1 for drug possession when drug use is nearly identical among the races?

Please explain these researched facts.

Unity! Umoja! HAHA!
White man has you trained pretty good. I bet you believe all that stuff dont you? No wonder you hate being Black.
laugh.gif
No way do I believe that. Black people would never do that to other blacks. They don't murder each other in America at alarming rates, either. It's just more of whitey's posturing.

Forum List

Back