🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is White Privilege?

Wow, so even the first lady of the US is a mental slave to the white man. No wonder you people are so easily held down.
No she married a mulatto. You want no parts of being Black.
lol she married a half white man. No wonder she and millions of other black women wear wigs. It's because....well it's because they're embracing their blackness. No wonder your students laugh at you lol.
You have devolved into madness. You still havent explained why you think good hair can only be had by being half white?
It's what Michelle Obama taught me, cracky.
She didnt teach you that. You didnt even know who she was until she became the FLOTUS. You shouldnt lie because you are easily caught. I know the deal. You were teased for being ugly as a young girl so much it damaged and warped your physche. Now you hate your skin color, your hair, and anyone that reminds you of the poverty stricken times where you teased due to your ugliness. You associated it with being Black.
I taught her, then.Maybe we both learned from the same source, the all-superior white man. It's weird because I have a son and he doesn't look anything at all like Barack Obama.

Great post Emily. As you well know I work at educating the youth since they are the future. I teach them that its their responsibility to be leaders no matter what is going on. We cant look to Black leaders if they are compromised themselves. Every Black person has to be their own leader and seek out information that will educate them on what they have to do to overcome this system of white priviledge. We definitely cannot look to white people to do this for us. They created the system and they benefit from it so they are not going to let it go easily. Black people world wide need to unite and throw off the infection of European perspective. This is already in the works and we are making progress one child at a time and one semi conscious adult at a time.

Seems like skin color is at the very foundation of your teaching and message.

Would you agree?

Yes and no. If you are white its hard to explain. Has nothing to do with white people. Has more to do with Black people getting back to their Blackness and African way of thought.
It's a dream of African thought. You resent the knowledge that black Africans sold you to the white man. If you truly thought like an African, you would be more successful than black or white Americans in America. That crack gotsa hold on ya, eh boy?
No dream. You wouldnt know because you spend so much time trying your best to be white. I dont resent anything about my African brothers. I know what happened. I also have taken advantage of their overtures to fix any wrong. Thats where you fall down. You are so out of touch with being Black you actually sound just like the white racists on this board. I already know I am more successful than 80% of Americans but this really isnt about me. Its about my brothers and sisters that havent had the success I have had. They need to be educated on this African thought process.
Of course it's a dream. You have no idea what black Africans feel like or their thought process, which is different among the tribes anyway. You are an American and have about as much in common with them as a white American does with some guy yodeling in the Alps.

You have transferred your resentment to the white man at being sold as slaves by your fellow blacks, and now you dream of some romantic vision of the homeland that is simply not real. It's a whole psychological thing you people have going on.
Unfortunately you are wrong. I know way more about how Africans think than you. I have traveled there, I actually am a part owner of land over there and I talk to them almost daily. Where do you think I learned this from?
laugh.gif

Traditional Africans thought hinges on umoja or unity. White people think only in terms of individuals unless there is a racial emergency.
HAHA! Excellent! Tell it to Idi Amin or the Hutus in Rwanda or the 2,000 blacks who were slaughtered by their fellow blacks in Nigeria a few short days ago.

Unity! Umoja! HAHA!
I guess you missed the part about traditional. :laugh:
Traditional slaughter and enslavement. That's how you ended up in America to begin with. Umoja! lol
White man has you trained pretty good. I bet you believe all that stuff dont you? No wonder you hate being Black.
laugh.gif
No way do I believe that. Black people would never do that to other blacks. They don't murder each other in America at alarming rates, either. It's just more of whitey's posturing.
I didnt ask you what you believe. I'm just telling you my observation. I know it hurts being Black I understand your pain.

No she married a mulatto. You want no parts of being Black.
lol she married a half white man. No wonder she and millions of other black women wear wigs. It's because....well it's because they're embracing their blackness. No wonder your students laugh at you lol.
You have devolved into madness. You still havent explained why you think good hair can only be had by being half white?
She didnt teach you that. You didnt even know who she was until she became the FLOTUS. You shouldnt lie because you are easily caught. I know the deal. You were teased for being ugly as a young girl so much it damaged and warped your physche. Now you hate your skin color, your hair, and anyone that reminds you of the poverty stricken times where you teased due to your ugliness. You associated it with being Black.
I taught her, then.Maybe we both learned from the same source, the all-superior white man. It's weird because I have a son and he doesn't look anything at all like Barack Obama.
You are not smart enough to teach anyone anything. You barely function yourself. Your mind is too consumed with becoming white to be able to teach anyone.
laugh.gif

HAHA! Excellent! Tell it to Idi Amin or the Hutus in Rwanda or the 2,000 blacks who were slaughtered by their fellow blacks in Nigeria a few short days ago.

Unity! Umoja! HAHA!
I guess you missed the part about traditional. :laugh:
Traditional slaughter and enslavement. That's how you ended up in America to begin with. Umoja! lol
White man has you trained pretty good. I bet you believe all that stuff dont you? No wonder you hate being Black.
laugh.gif
No way do I believe that. Black people would never do that to other blacks. They don't murder each other in America at alarming rates, either. It's just more of whitey's posturing.
I didnt ask you what you believe. I'm just telling you my observation. I know it hurts being Black I understand your pain.
Your observations haven't proved to be exactly accurate, cracky. Maybe all that smoke is clouding your eyesight.

Interesting. What would be examples of differences in African and European thought as they apply to daily life in America?

Dear Mac1958
I gave an example.
The historic district where I live was originally built and developed by Freed Slaves after Emancipation.
Even the land it was built on was sand brought in from other areas to fill in the swamp area where the
Blacks were segregated to live as nonpersona's in that day.

However today instead of valuing the connection of the residents to their history and land,
and supporting their plans to develop and restore the district as a sustainable campus
http www.houstonprogressive.org

The White developers colluded with the City Government to redirect funding and resources
to destroy the history, remove gravesites, tear down houses and historic structures including
churches, and tear up the brick streets the community had petitioned and protested to preserve.

So the White culture of valuing the real estate rentals and taxes based on that
is placed ABOVE as SUPERIOR
to the spiritual history, equality and financial sustainability of the resident community.

I even proposed a system of paying back taxpayers even HALF the amount HANDED to the corporate developers,
and LEND to the local community groups to restore their campus and business development plans.

So instead of only counting the rental values, and totally disregarding any historical value or
the rights of the community at ZERO, I would count these EQUALLY.

So the true value of the land is both added together, and the plans would have to protect both costs.

Right now the historic value is not even counted, so of course the real estate developers get their way
and the city only looks at the tax value on that revenue.

But if a credit system were set up based on preserving the history and community,
then that value could be lent against to develop the same business and educational plans
but with the money going into preservation as the base of the economy instead of leaving this out of the equation.

That is clearly a cultural difference, and here it happens to be black versus white.
But this happened to the Native Americans also who were deprived of land ownership to remain connected to their
history and culture.

It is a form of genocide to remove people from their land and history in order to take over control
and leave them without equal standing to defend themselves because the land ownership is shifted.

You are not smart enough to teach anyone anything. You barely function yourself. Your mind is too consumed with becoming white to be able to teach anyone.
laugh.gif
Hey what happened to Umoja! Unity! LOL!

laugh.gif

Whoa, Asclepias, enough. If you are going to get away from race-baited hating,
then please don't engage in such comments based on race.

It's okay to criticize someone for imposing an unfair bias, but because of the unfairness.
NOT because of the race of the person.

If you stayed focus on what this person is saying that is wrongful, that is the point of the criticism
and that can be corrected.

Attacking them based on their race can't be changed, it is their attitude and content of their remarks
you are taking exception to. So please focus there and don't distract by attacking them by color of their skin, please.

That is clearly a cultural difference, and here it happens to be black versus white.
Yes! It is cultural, not racial.

Unfortunately Carib Gyal as even Asclepias pointed out,
this does get projected onto race, and that adds to the conflict.

it is hard for "white and black" people to work together on the Freedmen's Town history
and expect there to be trust. Instead, there were incidents like one time a sale of the land back to the community
got BLOCKED because one of the Black leaders didn't trust one of the White people involved. So instead of
taking back control of the land and the school (that later got torned down) it went into the hands of the public school
that tore up gravesites and tore down houses seized by eminent domain. So race was a factor in why the
community kept getting taken advantage of.

The author of the book on Freedmen's Town history also couldn't get support united around defense
because he was white and misjudged for having some other motives besides preserving the Black history
that his doctoral work was focused on. And the head of the local museum also had some people divided against
her just because she was white and they didn't trust her when she worked with the schools and city on projects.

Race and distrust of race has been part of the reason people stay divided and not fully empowered.
So that is part of the equation, either race directly or perceptions and race relations.

The part that is directly is the spiritual wounds and resentment carried from
one generation to the next that is tied to nationality and race. That is part of the dynamics of
the injuries that must be addressed if you are going to heal the wounds and break the cycle of abuse and poverty.

Yes! It is cultural, not racial.

Unfortunately Carib Gyal as even Asclepias pointed out,
this does get projected onto race, and that adds to the conflict.

it is hard for "white and black" people to work together on the Freedmen's Town history
and expect there to be trust. Instead, there were incidents like one time a sale of the land back to the community
got BLOCKED because one of the Black leaders didn't trust one of the White people involved. So instead of
taking back control of the land and the school (that later got torned down) it went into the hands of the public school
that tore up gravesites and tore down houses seized by eminent domain. So race was a factor in why the
community kept getting taken advantage of.

The author of the book on Freedmen's Town history also couldn't get support united around defense
because he was white and misjudged for having some other motives besides preserving the Black history
that his doctoral work was focused on. And the head of the local museum also had some people divided against
her just because she was white and they didn't trust her when she worked with the schools and city on projects.

Race and distrust of race has been part of the reason people stay divided and not fully empowered.
So that is part of the equation, either race directly or perceptions and race relations.

The part that is directly is the spiritual wounds and resentment carried from
one generation to the next that is tied to nationality and race. That is part of the dynamics of
the injuries that must be addressed if you are going to heal the wounds and break the cycle of abuse and poverty.
If it is race and not culture, emilynghiem, why do black people in America murder each other in such large numbers?

laugh.gif

It's okay to criticize someone for imposing an unfair bias, but because of the unfairness.

If you stayed focus on what this person is saying that is wrongful, that is the point of the criticism

Attacking them based on their race can't be changed, it is their attitude and content of their remarks
you are taking exception to. So please focus there and don't distract by attacking them by color of their skin, please.
Caribe is Black. I know the hate for her own people fooled you.

Seems like skin color is at the very foundation of your teaching and message.

Would you agree?

Yes and no. If you are white its hard to explain. Has nothing to do with white people. Has more to do with Black people getting back to their Blackness and African way of thought.
It's a dream of African thought. You resent the knowledge that black Africans sold you to the white man. If you truly thought like an African, you would be more successful than black or white Americans in America. That crack gotsa hold on ya, eh boy?
No dream. You wouldnt know because you spend so much time trying your best to be white. I dont resent anything about my African brothers. I know what happened. I also have taken advantage of their overtures to fix any wrong. Thats where you fall down. You are so out of touch with being Black you actually sound just like the white racists on this board. I already know I am more successful than 80% of Americans but this really isnt about me. Its about my brothers and sisters that havent had the success I have had. They need to be educated on this African thought process.
Of course it's a dream. You have no idea what black Africans feel like or their thought process, which is different among the tribes anyway. You are an American and have about as much in common with them as a white American does with some guy yodeling in the Alps.

You have transferred your resentment to the white man at being sold as slaves by your fellow blacks, and now you dream of some romantic vision of the homeland that is simply not real. It's a whole psychological thing you people have going on.
Unfortunately you are wrong. I know way more about how Africans think than you. I have traveled there, I actually am a part owner of land over there and I talk to them almost daily. Where do you think I learned this from?
laugh.gif
If this was true, you would know umoja is a joke. There simply is no unity in Africa. It's a fucking continent, not a country or even a tribe, and there has never been, and certainly isn't today, any unity whatsoever. Lying on an internet message board is still lying, cracky.

laugh.gif

I don't live in Africa or America. We don't have the umoja you people do. LOL!

laugh.gif
If this was true, you would know umoja is a joke. There simply is no unity in Africa. It's a fucking continent, not a country or even a tribe, and there has never been, and certainly isn't today, any unity whatsoever. Lying on an internet message board is still lying, cracky.
I understand your hate for your ancestors and love for what whites tell you have left you susceptible to propaganda. I pity you. I must be hard every time you see your reflection to deal with the self hate.

laugh.gif

I didnt say you did. However, we all know you did live in america.

laugh.gif
I understand your hate for your ancestors and love for what whites tell you have left you susceptible to propaganda. I pity you. I must be hard every time you see your reflection to deal with the self hate.
laugh.gif

You're a used car that broke down. You blame the buyer and not the seller. :)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You are a Black woman that wishes she was white. You blame your ancestors for selling you into slavery and thats why you hate Black people and yourself.

laugh.gif

You are a Black woman that wishes she was white. You blame your ancestors for selling you into slavery and thats why you hate Black people and yourself.
My black African ancestors believed in umoja, unity. That's why they sold their own into slavery. lol.

Forum List

Back