🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is White Privilege?

Why did you call it a handicap then? If it was a handicap Asians wouldnt be doing batter than whites.
Yet they are, aren't they. Why aren't blacks doing better than either?
As a group? Slavery. Failed reconstruction, Jim Crow, racial cleansing, discrimination.
You'll just have to overcome. like your fellow blacks from other countries. Or not. Up to you.
I agree but how does that disprove white privilege? Your argument seems to have failed on every front.
Do blacks have an advantage in athletics?
No! Aren't all three of the boxing associations Champs White Russians?

OK. White privilege exists yet it is no advantage to whites at all. That's some privilege, that white privilege.
How is it not an advantage?
Other races do better despite it. That's some advantage, that white people's advantage.
What races did better under the same circumstance? I'll wait.
Jews. They not only threw off the chains of slavery, they made their own country. Now stop crying and get to work.
When were Jews enslaved? Be careful.

OK. White privilege exists yet it is no advantage to whites at all. That's some privilege, that white privilege.
Other races do better despite it. That's some advantage, that white people's advantage.
Jews. They not only threw off the chains of slavery, they made their own country. Now stop crying and get to work.

Nebuchadnezzar. That;s about it. Not Egypt. That just didn't happen

You'll just have to overcome. like your fellow blacks from other countries. Or not. Up to you.
I agree but how does that disprove white privilege? Your argument seems to have failed on every front.
You answered a question with a question.
You haven't answered my question. You have failed again and I win.
I wont until you answer mine. I agree Blacks have to overcome. Note the use of the word overcome. How does that disprove white privilege?
I have already shown there is no white privilege. Unless there is more Asian privilege than white. And more white than black.

Yet they are, aren't they. Why aren't blacks doing better than either?
As a group? Slavery. Failed reconstruction, Jim Crow, racial cleansing, discrimination.
No! Aren't all three of the boxing associations Champs White Russians?
Poor old American blacks. So poor. So black. lol.

Hit a brick wall have you? Your logic has failed and you are reduced to playing games.

I wont until you answer mine. I agree Blacks have to overcome. Note the use of the word overcome. How does that disprove white privilege?
I have already shown there is no white privilege. Unless there is more Asian privilege than white. And more white than black.
Youve only shown that you lack the intelligence to muster a valid argument.

Hit a brick wall have you? Your logic has failed and you are reduced to playing games.

I've already shown there is no white privilege. Unless there is more Asian privilege than white. And more white than black.

I've already shown there is no white privilege. Unless there is more Asian privilege than white. And more white than black.
All you have done is talk yourself into a corner. You have only shown your typing is more advanced than your ability to use your brain for critical thinking.

I never stated they had a devastating handicap. You did. Do I need to quote you or are you conceding you have no clue what you are talking about.

If Asians can do better than whites despite the system being stacked in whites favor, why can't blacks do better than whites, as well?
Do you mean proportionally? Many Blacks, as you said earlier ARE doing better than even middle class or more erudite Whites; especially African Immigrants... Pay attention and absorb my wisdom...it may be useful in transforming your misconceptions about Blacks in general!
Eeruh OK. Black Americans are in good shape, then. And there is no such thing as white privilege. We agree. :)

No, we don't agree. I have given several valid examples of White Privilege that you have failed to comment on. I'm still waiting!
Your opinion doesn't count but you are welcome to it!

All you have done is talk yourself into a corner. You have only shown your typing is more advanced than your ability to use your brain for critical thinking.
That doesn't further your position even a teeny bit. Perhaps you should go back to the crack pipe.

There are three white Russian boxing champions because of white privilege. Good call lol.
That wasn't the topic when I posted that! You asked if Blacks were superior athletes or something like that! My response was to that and nothing more...

If Asians can do better than whites despite the system being stacked in whites favor, why can't blacks do better than whites, as well?
Do you mean proportionally? Many Blacks, as you said earlier ARE doing better than even middle class or more erudite Whites; especially African Immigrants... Pay attention and absorb my wisdom...it may be useful in transforming your misconceptions about Blacks in general!
Eeruh OK. Black Americans are in good shape, then. And there is no such thing as white privilege. We agree. :)

No, we don't agree. I have given several valid examples of White Privilege that you have failed to comment on. I'm still waiting!
White people are boxing champions because of white privilege lol.

There are three white Russian boxing champions because of white privilege. Good call lol.
That wasn't the topic when I posted that! You asked if Blacks were superior athletes or something like that! My response was to that and nothing more...
Why do you suppose those guys are champions? Could it be for the very same reasons Asians do so well?

Yes thats true. After Jack Johnson beat the great white hope they didnt allow Black heavyweights to fight against whites

Yes thats true. After Jack Johnson beat the great white hope they didnt allow Black heavyweights to fight against whites
I see. Are blacks then digressing, since they've been boxing champions for many years?

I see. Are blacks then digressing, since they've been boxing champions for many years?
I agree Blacks have to overcome. Note the use of the word overcome. How does that disprove white privilege?

Forum List

Back