🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is White Privilege?

And yet, despite this devastating handicap, they are still able to do better than whites. Your argument never got off the ground.
What devastating handicap did they have?
There weren't even many Asians around when the system was put into place.

Do blacks have an advantage in athletics? Be careful how you answer.
You didnt answer my question so I dont have to be careful until you anwer mine instead of deflecting. You must be afraid to tackle the subject.
Do blacks have an advantage in athletics?

If Asians can do better than whites despite the system being stacked in whites favor, why can't blacks do better than whites, as well?
You need to answer my question if you want an answer to yours. i dont cater to people that have lost their argument so they try to deflect.

Diversion and deflection, denial, detract, distract, detonate, defoliate.....that's called the modus operandi of the righties here.

You think the guy from three blocks down can even walk down the street in a strange ghetto neighborhood without being hassled? The naivety in some people is astounding.
What devastating handicap did Asians have? You look like you are running scared.
The one you stated. Looks like you've confused yourself again.
I never stated they had a devastating handicap. You did. Do I need to quote you or are you conceding you have no clue what you are talking about.

If Asians can do better than whites despite the system being stacked in whites favor, why can't blacks do better than whites, as well?
What devastating handicap did Asians have?
Not that many were around when the system was put into place. According to you.

Your logic fails and gets weaker with each post. If invite you to drive my car anytime does that invite cease to exist because you dont take me up on it right away?
Lord you are ignant. If Asians can do better than whites despite the system being stacked in whites favor, why can't blacks do better than whites, as well?

Let's start with your premise.
That isn't my premise. That is the premise of white privilege.

Against black people. I live in an area that has a huge population of Asians, including Indians. They weren't educated here in the U.S., they were educated in their respective countries of origin.
And yet they still do better in schools than any other race in the US. Run along now this isn't about foreign education.

I've placed your ass firmly where it belongs, in your hands. The influx of Asians into the U.S. with H1B visas in the 1990s, mainly to Silicon Valley, has nothing to do with black disadvantage. Asians brought their educational values with them and have gone beyond local school systems.

What devastating handicap did they have?
There weren't even many Asians around when the system was put into place.

Do blacks have an advantage in athletics? Be careful how you answer.
You didnt answer my question so I dont have to be careful until you anwer mine instead of deflecting. You must be afraid to tackle the subject.

You need to answer my question if you want an answer to yours. i dont cater to people that have lost their argument so they try to deflect.

Diversion and deflection, denial, detract, distract, detonate, defoliate.....that's called the modus operandi of the righties here.
This one here I initially thought to be a white racist trolling but it turns out she is a Black person that wants to be white so bad she can taste it. Just another example of what slavery and european domination has done to some Black people. She thinks she is better than American Blacks because her people shipwrecked on a slave ship and were able to be free. She has much self hate.

What devastating handicap did Asians have? You look like you are running scared.
I never stated they had a devastating handicap. You did. Do I need to quote you or are you conceding you have no clue what you are talking about.

How is that a handicap? I never said that was a handicap

That is absolutely true! But even on a trailer park level...a strange white guy can knock on a trailer door when his car breaks down on an adjacent street and not worry about being shot in the face by some race obsessed occupant!
You think the guy from three blocks down can even walk down the street in a strange ghetto neighborhood without being hassled? The naivety in some people is astounding.

Do you mean proportionally? Many Blacks, as you said earlier ARE doing better than even middle class or more erudite Whites; especially African Immigrants... Pay attention and absorb my wisdom...it may be useful in transforming your misconceptions about Blacks in general!

Lord you are ignant. If Asians can do better than whites despite the system being stacked in whites favor, why can't blacks do better than whites, as well?

Against black people. I live in an area that has a huge population of Asians, including Indians. They weren't educated here in the U.S., they were educated in their respective countries of origin.
And yet they still do better in schools than any other race in the US. Run along now this isn't about foreign education.

I've placed your ass firmly where it belongs, in your hands. The influx of Asians into the U.S. with H1B visas in the 1990s, mainly to Silicon Valley, has nothing to do with black disadvantage.
Their children's school grades do. :)

Now take your elbow out of your ass.

Was it an advantage?

Was it an advantage?
How was it a handicap? You said it was a devestating handicap

Do you mean proportionally? Many Blacks, as you said earlier ARE doing better than even middle class or more erudite Whites; especially African Immigrants... Pay attention and absorb my wisdom...it may be useful in transforming your misconceptions about Blacks in general!
Eeruh OK. Black Americans are in good shape, then. And there is no such thing as white privilege. We agree. :)

Your logic fails and gets weaker with each post. If invite you to drive my car anytime does that invite cease to exist because you dont take me up on it right away?

That is not true...African immigrants are doing better in schools than any group, including Asians in American or anywhere else in the world!

Was it an advantage?
Evidently it wasn't since they are doing better than whites. Why aren't blacks doing better than either?

That is not true...African immigrants are doing better in schools than any group, including Asians in American or anywhere else in the world!
What is White Privilege Page 6 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

To her that means Blacks in the US should be discriminated against because she cant see the logic.

I've placed your ass firmly where it belongs, in your hands. The influx of Asians into the U.S. with H1B visas in the 1990s, mainly to Silicon Valley, has nothing to do with black disadvantage.
True, they are not responsible for black failure either.

True, Asians are not responsible for what white people have done to blacks in this country.

In fact it's actually amazing that the Chinese would even entertain coming back to this country after we enslaved them in the 19th century to build our railroad system.

Was it an advantage?
Evidently it wasn't since they are doing better than whites. Why aren't blacks doing better than either?
Why did you call it a handicap then? If it was a handicap Asians wouldnt be doing better than whites.

That may well be the case. I wouldn't be surprised.

I know that Haitians do better than indigenous Blacks.

So where's the beef?

Eeruh OK. Black Americans are in good shape, then. And there is no such thing as white privilege. We agree. :)

No, we don't agree. I have given several valid examples of White Privilege that you have failed to comment on. I'm still waiting!

Forum List

Back