🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is White Privilege?

So that means you admit you dont know what you are talking about? Please explain yourself. Show me how Asians control who gets hired and who doesnt in the US.
That means I admit you don't know what you're talking about lol.

Any advantage or privilege that allows others to do better is no privilege at all. Nah mean, homie?
I dont see any ownership of resources and systems that provide jobs and make policy. You have failed to prove your case and as typical of a person of low intellect your response is insults.
And yet, despite that horrible handicap, Asians still do better than whites. You have already lost your case and just keep posting nonsense.
They dont do better. If they did they would own everything. Your refusal to understand that concept speaks to your ability to use critical thinking skills. What you are mistakenly assuming is that being the highest paid workers translates into power and the ability to set up a system to benefit them. Just because they earn more money than most whites that are lazy and dont work as hard does not equal power.
Jeez no wonder your race is at the bottom and can't rise. If, as you claim, whites have privilege that others don't, then for some reason whites have given Asians an advantage over themselves and both have kept the advantage over blacks.
I already explained that Asians are viewed as more intelligent than whites and the whites in power will hire them before hiring a white person. However, you seem to be unable to grasp this one simple fact. A white person is making that decision. Now I can quickly dismantle your Asian argument since you cant explain why they dont run the country. Just give me the word.

You failed to point out what they control.
Their success. You should give it a try instead of blaming it on the fallacy of white privilege.
What does that have to do with white privilege?
That it's a fallacy. Now go worry about your hair.
How is it a fallacy? You still havent explained.
The fallacy is that whites have an advantage as a race because they control the systems/resources of the country.

And yet, even though they have no control over the resources/systems of the country, Asians do better than whites.

Run along now. Tyrone has some crack.
Not all Asians are as successful as you seem to think. Any so-called race has it's share of failures and success stories. obviously, you haven't noticed the quiet rise of African immigrants who are outperforming even the Asians academically; not only in America but in the UK as well.

I don't expect a layman like you to understand the psychological impact of slavery on native born Blacks. You probably never will. But even a throwback like you has to admit that considering the short time from manumission to present and an even shorter time from Jim Crow to present...native born Blacks have done remarkably well. Most are solidly rooted in Christianity and are paying taxes on that trillion dollars they spend in White owned businesses every year. I agree, that isn't necessarily the mark of success as a group. To me, the real measure of success will be when Blacks learn to harness that spending power and use it to develop and promote their own political and business interests.

That means I admit you don't know what you're talking about lol.

Any advantage or privilege that allows others to do better is no privilege at all. Nah mean, homie?
I dont see any ownership of resources and systems that provide jobs and make policy. You have failed to prove your case and as typical of a person of low intellect your response is insults.
And yet, despite that horrible handicap, Asians still do better than whites. You have already lost your case and just keep posting nonsense.
They dont do better. If they did they would own everything. Your refusal to understand that concept speaks to your ability to use critical thinking skills. What you are mistakenly assuming is that being the highest paid workers translates into power and the ability to set up a system to benefit them. Just because they earn more money than most whites that are lazy and dont work as hard does not equal power.
Jeez no wonder your race is at the bottom and can't rise. If, as you claim, whites have privilege that others don't, then for some reason whites have given Asians an advantage over themselves and both have kept the advantage over blacks.
I already explained that Asians are viewed as more intelligent than whites and the whites in power will hire them before hiring a white person. However, you seem to be unable to grasp this one simple fact. A white person is making that decision. Now I can quickly dismantle your Asian argument since you cant explain why they dont run the country. Just give me the word.
Asians are viewed as more intelligent than whites, and blacks are viewed as less intelligent than both. These views are the result of every basis of success.

Maybe it's an Asian/White conspiracy. Do you think it's an Asian/White conspiracy, homie?

You know what I find funny are black African immigrants that come here and speak better English the American blacks do.

Their success. You should give it a try instead of blaming it on the fallacy of white privilege.
The fallacy is that whites have an advantage as a race because they control the systems/resources of the country.

And yet, even though they have no control over the resources/systems of the country, Asians do better than whites.

Not all Asians are as successful as you seem to think. Any so-called race has it's share of failures and success stories. obviously, you haven't noticed the quite rise of African immigrants who are outperforming even the Asians academically; not only in America but in the UK as well.

I don't expect a layman like you to understand the psychological impact of slavery on native born Blacks. You probably never will. But even a throwback like you has to admit that considering the short time from manumission to present and an even shorter time from Jim Crow to present...native born Blacks have done remarkably well. Most are solidly rooted in Christianity and are paying taxes on that trillion dollars they spend in White owned businesses every year. I agree, that isn't necessarily the mark of success as a group. To me, the real measure of success will be when Blacks learn to harness that spending power and use it to develop and promote their own political and business interests.
Come now. I'm not the one claiming there is a white privilege. Not ALL whites are more successful than some blacks. Put on your big boy pants.

Not all Asians are as successful as you seem to think. Any so-called race has it's share of failures and success stories. obviously, you haven't noticed the quite rise of African immigrants who are outperforming even the Asians academically; not only in America but in the UK as well.

Caribe is actually a black person that wants desperately to be white. She believes that children with "good hair" have to have white in them.

Come now. I'm not the one claiming there is a white privilege. Not ALL whites are more successful than some blacks. Put on your big boy pants.
Privilege has to be used. It doesnt mean the white guy living in the trailer park gets a new Bentley for being white.

What an ass you are.

We all remember Sir Isaac Chung and Albert Ein Wong. Not mention Stephen Hawkchong.

You need to grow up. Fast.

Is there 'White Privilege'? Almost certainly.

But there is also 'Tall Privilege' and 'Good Looks' privilege. Two things you're born with that people think signify some kind of superiority.

Deal with it. Get over it. Stop whining and go to work.

BTW, Asians aren't deemed to be 'more intelligent'. That's just ignorant.

You know what employers like about Asians? They are generally some hard-working mofos. Their work ethic is off the scale. They're usually sober, prompt, courteous, family raising, studious types who understand that a job is a privilege and they're more than happy to work hard to please the Company they work for

How about you?

Asians are viewed as more intelligent than whites, and blacks are viewed as less intelligent than both. These views are the result of every basis of success.

Maybe it's an Asian/White conspiracy. Do you think it's an Asian/White conspiracy, homie?
Your argument is dying with each post. Who said anything about a conspiracy? There were not a lot of Asians around when the system was put in place.

Privilege has to be used. It doesnt mean the white guy living in the trailer park gets a new Bentley for being white.
If privilege isn't used, it doesn't exist at all.

Your argument is dying with each post. Who said anything about a conspiracy? There were not a lot of Asians around when the system was put in place.
And yet, despite this devastating handicap, they are still able to do better than whites. Your argument never got off the ground.

Your logic fails and gets weaker with each post. If invite you to drive my car anytime does that invite cease to exist because you dont take me up on it right away?

In the year 2015, what is "White privilege?" This term is used by liberals to justify the concept of White guilt. Really? 2015?
it's the privilege to have your 401ks and houses stole from you derived from the same slight of hand tricks goldmen keeps sacking our life's savings if we can afford to save anything now. We can't seem to save ourselves from the privilege of fucking each other over wrong up till the end. lol. The privilege to have your legal and therefore goverment and police systems sold to the highest fewest bidders? The privilege to be hood winked right along side all you other races, political party, genders, social classes even and in whom you prefer to get your sexual kicks with. Man, I do feel such a privileged one too. Don't all you other whites wanna hear how good you have it? lol.

And yet, despite this devastating handicap, they are still able to do better than whites. Your argument never got off the ground.
What devastating handicap did they have? Your argument has completely fallen apart.

Your logic fails and gets weaker with each post. If invite you to drive my car anytime does that invite cease to exist because you dont take me up on it right away?
Lord you are ignant. If Asians can do better than whites despite the system being stacked in whites favor, why can't blacks do better than whites, as well?

What devastating handicap did they have?
There weren't even many Asians around when the system was put into place.

Do blacks have an advantage in athletics? Be careful how you answer.

Lord you are ignant. If Asians can do better than whites despite the system being stacked in whites favor, why can't blacks do better than whites, as well?
You finally asked the question. The ability to maintain their family unit, culture, history, religion etc.

What devastating handicap did they have?
There weren't even many Asians around when the system was put into place.

Do blacks have an advantage in athletics? Be careful how you answer.
You didnt answer my question so I dont have to be careful until you anwer mine instead of deflecting. You must be afraid to tackle the subject.

That is absolutely true! But even on a trailer park level...a strange white guy can knock on a trailer door when his car breaks down on an adjacent street and not worry about being shot in the face by some race obsessed occupant!

Forum List

Back