🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is White Privilege?

Of course they do better. Better in school, better in business, their families have less divorce, etc. And this even though they don't control the systems/resources.

Of course both groups do better than blacks.
You failed to point out what they control.
Their success. You should give it a try instead of blaming it on the fallacy of white privilege.
What does that have to do with white privilege?
That it's a fallacy. Now go worry about your hair.
How is it a fallacy? You still havent explained.
The fallacy is that whites have an advantage as a race because they control the systems/resources of the country.

And yet, even though they have no control over the resources/systems of the country, Asians do better than whites.

Run along now. Tyrone has some crack.

White privilege can be seen operating in every aspect of American society to some degree. Take the operation and administration of USMB. I doubt if any Blacks or other minorities are Mods or administrators here. As a result bigotry and outright racism by frustrated or mean spirited Whites WAS endemic here just as it was virtually on every board I've logged onto. The "N" word has been used repeatedly; When the rep system was in place, blacks who spoke up to defended themselves were punished severely with low REP and red icons.
White Privilege was bolstered by the old system and used with disdain and impunity with no fear of retribution or accountability.
Bigots lost a valuable tool when responsible White administrators ejected the REP system and started to ban some of the more vehement racists but some never missed a beat and continue to troll for racist dialogue. Those kind of Whites seem to be ubiquitous all over the Internet and, due to their numbers, are enjoying the fruits of White privilege with every anti-Black post they can muster. White Privilege is their drug of choice.
They're a pack of rabid Jews and Muslims.

Oh, I doubt that! Rabbi is a pseudo-Jew so he doesn't count. The standard rank and file racists here are generally White Christians who are following in the "conservative" foot steps of their powerful White Christian forefathers: German Nazi Christians, Christian slave masters, Christian architects of Indian genocide and Jim Crow including Picnic lynching and the KKK!

You failed to point out what they control.
Their success. You should give it a try instead of blaming it on the fallacy of white privilege.
The fallacy is that whites have an advantage as a race because they control the systems/resources of the country.

And yet, even though they have no control over the resources/systems of the country, Asians do better than whites.

You have yet to show any evidence that white privilege is a fallacy. What race controls the systems and resources? Asians dont do better than whites. If they did they would own the resources and systems.

White privilege can be seen operating in every aspect of American society to some degree. Take the operation and administration of USMB. I doubt if any Blacks or other minorities are Mods or administrators here. As a result bigotry and outright racism by frustrated or mean spirited Whites WAS endemic here just as it was virtually on every board I've logged onto. The "N" word has been used repeatedly; When the rep system was in place, blacks who spoke up to defended themselves were punished severely with low REP and red icons.
White Privilege was bolstered by the old system and used with disdain and impunity with no fear of retribution or accountability.
Bigots lost a valuable tool when responsible White administrators ejected the REP system and started to ban some of the more vehement racists but some never missed a beat and continue to troll for racist dialogue. Those kind of Whites seem to be ubiquitous all over the Internet and, due to their numbers, are enjoying the fruits of White privilege with every anti-Black post they can muster. White Privilege is their drug of choice.
They're a pack of rabid Jews and Muslims.

Oh, I doubt that! Rabbi is a pseudo-Jew so he doesn't count. The standard rank and file racists here are generally White Christians who are following in the "conservative" foot steps of their powerful White Christian forefathers: German Nazi Christians, Christian slave masters, Christian architects of Indian genocide and Jim Crow including Picnic lynching and the KKK!
I know that. And I'm not talking about Rabbi. More yet, the muslim is a mincing gay. It's quite the rainbow coalition in charge here.

You have yet to show any evidence that white privilege is a fallacy. What race controls the systems and resources? Asians dont do better than whites. If they did they would own the resources and systems.
Yeah good argument. Go tell it to Tyrone. Crack's almost gone.

So that means you admit you dont know what you are talking about? Please explain yourself. Show me how Asians control who gets hired and who doesnt in the US.

screen%20shot%202013-09-17%20at%201.22.26%20pm.png

Idiot

So that means you admit you dont know what you are talking about? Please explain yourself. Show me how Asians control who gets hired and who doesnt in the US.
That means I admit you don't know what you're talking about lol.

Any advantage or privilege that allows others to do better is no privilege at all. Nah mean, homie?

Idiot
Typical of low intelligence. Thats median income. What does that have to do with white priviledge? Give me an explanation how that means whites dont have it set up to succeed? Is your point that Asians generally outwork whites and make more money the basis of your argument?

Any advantage or privilege that allows others to do better is no privilege at all. Nah mean, homie?
I dont see any ownership of resources and systems that provide jobs and make policy. You have failed to prove your case and as typical of a person of low intellect your response is insults.

Idiot
Typical of low intelligence. Thats median income. What does that have to do with white priviledge? Give me an explanation how that means whites dont have it set up to succeed? Is your point that Asians generally outwork whites and make more money the basis of your argument?
You name it. Asians are the most intelligent and successful, and blacks are at the bottom of both. White privilege is the only thing you've got to explain black failure. That's it.

I dont see any ownership of resources and systems that provide jobs and make policy. You have failed to prove your case and as typical of a person of low intellect your response is insults.
And yet, despite that horrible handicap, Asians still do better than whites. You have already lost your case and just keep posting nonsense.

Occam's Razor, dewd. I believe he just thinks you're stupid.

And yet, despite that horrible handicap, Asians still do better than whites. You have already lost your case and just keep posting nonsense.
They dont do better. If they did they would own everything. Your refusal to understand that concept speaks to your ability to use critical thinking skills. What you are mistakenly assuming is that being the highest paid workers translates into power and the ability to set up a system to benefit them. Just because they earn more money than most whites that are lazy and dont work as hard does not equal power.

You know its great when I walk down the street people do not go to the other side, when I see an old lady, she doesn't get scared.
When I walk into a 7-11 the owner doesn't think he is about to be robbed. When I drive down the road I don't worry about getting pulled over. Yep White life is good.

They dont do better. If they did they would own everything. Your refusal to understand that concept speaks to your ability to use critical thinking skills. What you are mistakenly assuming is that being the highest paid workers translates into power and the ability to set up a system to benefit them. Just because they earn more money than most whites that are lazy and dont work as hard does not equal power.
Jeez no wonder your race is at the bottom and can't rise. If, as you claim, whites have privilege that others don't, then for some reason whites have given Asians an advantage over themselves and both have kept the advantage over blacks.

Forum List

Back