🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is White Privilege?

Asians are viewed as more intelligent than whites, and blacks are viewed as less intelligent than both. These views are the result of every basis of success.

Maybe it's an Asian/White conspiracy. Do you think it's an Asian/White conspiracy, homie?
Your argument is dying with each post. Who said anything about a conspiracy? There were not a lot of Asians around when the system was put in place.
And yet, despite this devastating handicap, they are still able to do better than whites. Your argument never got off the ground.
What devastating handicap did they have?
There weren't even many Asians around when the system was put into place.

Do blacks have an advantage in athletics? Be careful how you answer.
You didnt answer my question so I dont have to be careful until you anwer mine instead of deflecting. You must be afraid to tackle the subject.
Do blacks have an advantage in athletics?

If Asians can do better than whites despite the system being stacked in whites favor, why can't blacks do better than whites, as well?

White privilege is being able to use your given name and expect a call back for a job interview.

Employers Replies to Racial Names

"A job applicant with a name that sounds like it might belong to an African-American - say, Lakisha Washington or Jamal Jones - can find it harder to get a job. Despite laws against discrimination, affirmative action, a degree of employer enlightenment, and the desire by some businesses to enhance profits by hiring those most qualified regardless of race, African-Americans are twice as likely as whites to be unemployed and they earn nearly 25 percent less when they are employed."
As an employer, when I saw the name Lakisha or Jamal it meant only one thing. This person was going to be more trouble than any benefit they would provide.

It would not be that way if the Lakishas and Jamals of the world had carefully cultivated a reputation for being trouble.

Your argument is dying with each post. Who said anything about a conspiracy? There were not a lot of Asians around when the system was put in place.
And yet, despite this devastating handicap, they are still able to do better than whites. Your argument never got off the ground.

You didnt answer my question so I dont have to be careful until you anwer mine instead of deflecting. You must be afraid to tackle the subject.

If Asians can do better than whites despite the system being stacked in whites favor, why can't blacks do better than whites, as well?
You need to answer my question if you want an answer to yours. i dont cater to people that have lost their argument so they try to deflect.

How is it a fallacy? You still havent explained.
The fallacy is that whites have an advantage as a race because they control the systems/resources of the country.

And yet, even though they have no control over the resources/systems of the country, Asians do better than whites.

Run along now. Tyrone has some crack.
Not all Asians are as successful as you seem to think. Any so-called race has it's share of failures and success stories. obviously, you haven't noticed the quite rise of African immigrants who are outperforming even the Asians academically; not only in America but in the UK as well.

I don't expect a layman like you to understand the psychological impact of slavery on native born Blacks. You probably never will. But even a throwback like you has to admit that considering the short time from manumission to present and an even shorter time from Jim Crow to present...native born Blacks have done remarkably well. Most are solidly rooted in Christianity and are paying taxes on that trillion dollars they spend in White owned businesses every year. I agree, that isn't necessarily the mark of success as a group. To me, the real measure of success will be when Blacks learn to harness that spending power and use it to develop and promote their own political and business interests.
Come now. I'm not the one claiming there is a white privilege. Not ALL whites are more successful than some blacks. Put on your big boy pants.
Privilege has to be used. It doesnt mean the white guy living in the trailer park gets a new Bentley for being white.
That is absolutely true! But even on a trailer park level...a strange white guy can knock on a trailer door when his car breaks down on an adjacent street and not worry about being shot in the face by some race obsessed occupant!
You think the guy from three blocks down can even walk down the street in a strange ghetto neighborhood without being hassled? The naivety in some people is astounding.

White privilege is being able to use your given name and expect a call back for a job interview.

Employers Replies to Racial Names

"A job applicant with a name that sounds like it might belong to an African-American - say, Lakisha Washington or Jamal Jones - can find it harder to get a job. Despite laws against discrimination, affirmative action, a degree of employer enlightenment, and the desire by some businesses to enhance profits by hiring those most qualified regardless of race, African-Americans are twice as likely as whites to be unemployed and they earn nearly 25 percent less when they are employed."
As an employer, when I saw the name Lakisha or Jamal it meant only one thing. This person was going to be more trouble than any benefit they would provide.

It would not be that way if the Lakishas and Jamals of the world had carefully cultivated a reputation for being trouble.
Thanks for pointing out the white privilege or as NoTea put it better Black disadvantage.

Not all Asians are as successful as you seem to think. Any so-called race has it's share of failures and success stories. obviously, you haven't noticed the quite rise of African immigrants who are outperforming even the Asians academically; not only in America but in the UK as well.

I don't expect a layman like you to understand the psychological impact of slavery on native born Blacks. You probably never will. But even a throwback like you has to admit that considering the short time from manumission to present and an even shorter time from Jim Crow to present...native born Blacks have done remarkably well. Most are solidly rooted in Christianity and are paying taxes on that trillion dollars they spend in White owned businesses every year. I agree, that isn't necessarily the mark of success as a group. To me, the real measure of success will be when Blacks learn to harness that spending power and use it to develop and promote their own political and business interests.
Come now. I'm not the one claiming there is a white privilege. Not ALL whites are more successful than some blacks. Put on your big boy pants.
Privilege has to be used. It doesnt mean the white guy living in the trailer park gets a new Bentley for being white.
If privilege isn't used, it doesn't exist at all.
Your logic fails and gets weaker with each post. If invite you to drive my car anytime does that invite cease to exist because you dont take me up on it right away?
Lord you are ignant. If Asians can do better than whites despite the system being stacked in whites favor, why can't blacks do better than whites, as well?

Let's start with your premise.

You need to answer my question if you want an answer to yours. i dont cater to people that have lost their argument so they try to deflect.
That is the argument, dumbass.

The fallacy is that whites have an advantage as a race because they control the systems/resources of the country.

And yet, even though they have no control over the resources/systems of the country, Asians do better than whites.

That is absolutely true! But even on a trailer park level...a strange white guy can knock on a trailer door when his car breaks down on an adjacent street and not worry about being shot in the face by some race obsessed occupant!
You think the guy from three blocks down can even walk down the street in a strange ghetto neighborhood without being hassled? The naivety in some people is astounding.
What devastating handicap did Asians have? You look like you are running scared.

Your logic fails and gets weaker with each post. If invite you to drive my car anytime does that invite cease to exist because you dont take me up on it right away?
Lord you are ignant. If Asians can do better than whites despite the system being stacked in whites favor, why can't blacks do better than whites, as well?

That isn't my premise. That is the premise of white privilege.

What devastating handicap did Asians have? You look like you are running scared.
The one you stated. Looks like you've confused yourself again.

They dont do better. If they did they would own everything. Your refusal to understand that concept speaks to your ability to use critical thinking skills. What you are mistakenly assuming is that being the highest paid workers translates into power and the ability to set up a system to benefit them. Just because they earn more money than most whites that are lazy and dont work as hard does not equal power.
Jeez no wonder your race is at the bottom and can't rise. If, as you claim, whites have privilege that others don't, then for some reason whites have given Asians an advantage over themselves and both have kept the advantage over blacks.
I already explained that Asians are viewed as more intelligent than whites and the whites in power will hire them before hiring a white person. However, you seem to be unable to grasp this one simple fact. A white person is making that decision. Now I can quickly dismantle your Asian argument since you cant explain why they dont run the country. Just give me the word.
Asians are viewed as more intelligent than whites, and blacks are viewed as less intelligent than both. These views are the result of every basis of success.

Maybe it's an Asian/White conspiracy. Do you think it's an Asian/White conspiracy, homie?

Yours never got out of the toilet.

The mail man does it all the time! But aren't we discussing White Privilege? Stop deflecting!

I never stated they had a devastating handicap. You did. Do I need to quote you or are you conceding you have no clue what you are talking about?

Last edited:
Yeah, and a white guy in your neighborhood could walk at night without worrying about getting shot in the face. Funny.

Jeez no wonder your race is at the bottom and can't rise. If, as you claim, whites have privilege that others don't, then for some reason whites have given Asians an advantage over themselves and both have kept the advantage over blacks.
I already explained that Asians are viewed as more intelligent than whites and the whites in power will hire them before hiring a white person. However, you seem to be unable to grasp this one simple fact. A white person is making that decision. Now I can quickly dismantle your Asian argument since you cant explain why they dont run the country. Just give me the word.

Yours never got out of the toilet.
You got flushed down.

I never stated they had a devastating handicap. You did. Do I need to quote you or are you conceding you have no clue what you are talking about.

The mail man does it all the time! But aren't we discussing White Privilege? Stop deflecting!
Thats her strategy when she sticks her foot in her mouth. She thinks people wont notice. Wait until she tells you about how much she hates american Blacks because of their inability to free themselves from slavery.

Against black people. I live in an area that has a huge population of Asians, including Indians. They weren't educated here in the U.S., they were educated in their respective countries of origin.

I never stated they had a devastating handicap. You did. Do I need to quote you or are you conceding you have no clue what you are talking about.

What devastating handicap did Asians have?

Against black people. I live in an area that has a huge population of Asians, including Indians. They weren't educated here in the U.S., they were educated in their respective countries of origin.
And yet they still do better in schools than any other race in the US. Run along now this isn't about foreign education.

Forum List

Back