What is with all the clown face politican avatars on this board

Well they all deserve to wear clown paint. Maybe this would be better:

fxEmPvG.jpg

Yup. They're parodying the Republicans' tendency to bring endless parades of crazy people out of the woodwork every time they need to nominate a candidate. They tend to get kind of pissy/catty if you ask them straight up like this though. I can only guess they take it as being called out for it.

Yup. They're parodying the Republicans' tendency to bring endless parades of crazy people out of the woodwork every time they need to nominate a candidate. They tend to get kind of pissy/catty if you ask them straight up like this though. I can only guess they take it as being called out for it.
Talk about glass houses! California spits out more loonies in local elections than all conservatives do across the nation. Timothy Leary got to a lot of minds and set liberalism into a free-fall to the lunacy it has become. That's why the left-of-center don't want to be painted as liberal.

You're a majority though....most of the nuts are on your side!

Its in honor of the many Repub clowns running for prez.

Feel free to join us or not.

Either way, welcome to the board.
ClownCar_zps2e9ac7ac.jpg

I put every clown avatar I see on ignore.
I've done that with all but the mod and Statistikhengst. The latter seems like one of the few reasonable people here.
I agree. Those are the only ones I haven't ignored too. Statistikhengst once asked me to change my signature picture. I wonder if I can get him to return the favor with his avatar.
As you may object to clown faces for avatars, others may anything you use as a signature....and be equally justified.

Talk about glass houses! California spits out more loonies in local elections than all conservatives do across the nation. Timothy Leary got to a lot of minds and set liberalism into a free-fall to the lunacy it has become. That's why the left-of-center don't want to be painted as liberal.

You're a majority though....most of the nuts are on your side!
I'm not a Californian. I simply have the grave misfortune to be based here. We actually have little to no say in where the government wants us to work. The more you know. :)

Well they all deserve to wear clown paint. Maybe this would be better:

fxEmPvG.jpg
You are right. Seems like the Republican side is taken care of.
How would you solve the issue with the logos on Democrats' jackets? Just put block vote groups (whose votes they purchased on taxpayer money) on their jackets?

Forum List

Back