🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is wrong with Merrick Garland? Is he asleep at the wheel - or just afraid?

I understand the frustration. He is dragging feet on contempt charges for people who won't cooperate with subpoenas from a committee that may not have much time left.
Going after those who refuse to cooperate with contempt charges won’t compel anyone to testify – the AG likely knows this and is simply not going to participate in pointless political theater.

And time has already run out.

As we wrote in another thread America is a Mutt Nation, so White America has not been around for awhile.

Sure the skin can look White but let be clear DNA tell the whole story and a good amount of American society has mixture in it.

Now so many people want Trump and his base arrested but we must also understand to do so might mean armed conflict and a civil war…

Now let say armed conflict breaks out and some Nationalist group get control of a nuke or material to make dirty bombs, well ya know I prefer that not to happen!

With every movement against Trump there is a deep risk of armed conflict and it is better to wait it out until tension is to zero or below the level of armed conflict.

So as the OP ask why nothing is being done?

Well you have to look at everything and not the narrow view many seem to look at…
What makes you think they care? They are all about appearances and ginning up outrage, and never let facts get in the way of a good rant.

We've got folks on the far extreme right that are just as bad who don't realize for example that Jews and Hispanics generally classify as Caucasian as well.

Fortunately we can generally keep the writing, screaming racists of both extremes in check but it does get harder when they are constantly stoked up by the democrats to keep the outrage going.

We had race relations in this country at their very best ever during the Bush years but dem's realized that if they couldn't stir that pot back up and boil it over most of them would be out of a job soon.

The January 6 Committee can't finish their job - until Garland does his job.

The clock is ticking...
Disagree.

It is neither the role nor responsibility of Justice to act as Congress’ ‘enforcer’ – threatening those who refuse to testify with empty threats of contempt charges.

It doesn’t make any difference what Garland does, if someone is determined to not testify, he won’t – and it’s naïve to believe otherwise.

Indeed, it’s naïve to believe that Trump and his fellow traitors would be subject to criminal charges or otherwise be brought to justice.

The best that can be hoped for is that the Committee presents the facts of Trump’s treason and the treason of his henchmen as a cautionary tale for the American people, so they understand that our democracy is in jeopardy from the tyranny of the anti-democratic right.

Why is Garland ignoring Crimes The CIA committed in the 2020 election and wasting his time trying to claim soccer moms at school board meetings demanding accountability are domestic terrorists? Shouldn't Garland be interested in things like Public Corruption for which there is evidence for such crimes on Hunter Biden's laptop?

“I take special pride in personally swinging the election away from Trump."
Veteran CIA Agent John Sipher
You do realize don't you that the odds of getting even a single conviction out of all of this are next to nil?

It doesn't matter what can be proven do you believe a jury with even one democrat on it could convict?

The only good that could come from all of this is that it will be exposed.

Arguably if there's a clear enough case for corruption Biden could theoretically be impeached and removed but then we'll have the least qualified woman in America being called, "Madame President" with "The Squad" essentially dictating everything from that point on.

Dem's will always excuse the corruption by their own, it's endemic and without it they'd never hold another office.

Many of Trump base would most likely cause civil unrest to the point of a civil war…

So the question is do you risk starting this war to go after Trump or do you let things cool down and then proceed with criminal charges if any can actually be brought against him?

I personally believe taking the approach of not igniting a war is better even if the war might be stopped in weeks or months…
Short of them being convinced of another "stolen election" which has yet to actually be proven I don't see it happening.

Only the die hard sycophants refuse to move on and work towards improving the system instead of clinging to false hope.

No matter what happens the only way Trump ever sets foot back in the WH is to win another election and that's not going to happen unless we eliminate to the greatest extent the possibility of fraud.

As a nation we no longer have any actual faith in our elections. Dem's scream every time they lose a presidential race it was stolen through voter suppression etc and republicans due to vote fraud when their candidate loses.

We've got to develop a fool proof system that gives everyone faith their legally cast ballot will be posted and posted for the candidate of their choice.

When people give up on elections and feel they have no voice, that's when revolutions begin.

The January 6 Committee can't finish their job - until Garland does his job.

The clock is ticking...
Give Merrick a break, he's just salty because Katanji took his seat. He just wasn't black enough or woman enough this time around. I'm sure he'll snap out of it and terrorize soccer moms in no time.

Honestly, when it comes to guilt without any reasonable doubt, he has to investigate every stone, before he can make a move, or he'd be the fool.

Everything we see on the surface about all of Trump's criminal activity, along with his co-conspirators, is abundantly obvious. But what we didn't know, until recently, that Ginni Thomas has been implicated. All leads have to be investigated to make sure everyone is held accountable. And as we have seen, that list keeps growing.

I'm no different than you, and I am extremely confident we have enough evidence now to convict them all. But, do we have all of them is the question?

I think in the very near future, Garland is going to drop a daisy cutter on this whole investigation, and it won't look good for any of them.
Ginny Thomas implicated in a crime? :auiqs.jpg:

I knew you folks were utterly desperate and despicable but damn!

Weird how liberals are demanding everyone support Ukrainian Nazi's...
When they start hunting down Jews, Gypsies and other undesirables and shipping them off to die in work/death camps be sure and let us know.

The only thing they really have in common with Nazis is National Pride. So do most Americans of every stripe.

It was ridiculous when Putin made that charge it's worse when supposed Americans are making it.

Ashley Babbitt deserved to be shot.
Deserved? No.

Was it lawful? Absolutely.

Just remember that next time a mob of leftwingers is attacking police or civilians and the first one through the door eats a bullet like she did.

If you're part of a violent mob committing a forcible felony whether you're personally armed or not the use of deadly force is appropriate.

Shoot the first one through the door, window etc and that usually stops the rest.

I've always considered Garland a milquetoast kind of guy (meek, timid, unassertive) - but this is ridiculous. His legacy is on the line.
What you want is Garland to act like a Republican AG – using Justice as a political arm of the GOP, using the power of the AG to attack and silence political opponents, in this case threaten political opponents.

Do you want Garland to act in the interest of justice or to attack those whom you perceive as political enemies – don’t expect the latter from the AG, and thankfully so.

You need to make peace with the fact that Trump and his fellow criminals are going to get away with it, that the extent of Trump’s punishment and that of his fellow criminals is his being voted out of office.

Forum List

Back