🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Is Your Opinion About This?

So, I've been forming a new plot for a story of mine entitled "The Detention Kids." It's about a group of rambunctious kids who form a friendship who have no regard for the rules. Especially when it involves looking out for one another and other people they care about. So, what do you guys think about this?
Dumb plot because, by definition, "friends" care about and look out for one another.
If you do something that normally would be considered a sin, but it's done for the right reason or reasons,.. would God still look at it as a sin?
Follows from nothing previously given. But, since you're already declaring this hypothetical act to be "normally considered a sin" and "done for the right reason or reasons", you should also feel free to declare what "God still" looks at it as. It's just fiction. Write whatever floats your dinghy.

So, I've been forming a new plot for a story of mine entitled "The Detention Kids." It's about a group of rambunctious kids who form a friendship who have no regard for the rules. Especially when it involves looking out for one another and other people they care about. So, what do you guys think about this? If you do something that normally would be considered a sin, but it's done for the right reason or reasons,.. would God still look at it as a sin?
Read through the Old Testament, you won't believe what crimes were done in the name of God. Read about the Catholic Church, same story. I think God appreciates anyone who takes your heart where Jesus tried to share with the world and lives it without harming others.

Forum List

Back