What Kind of Adult Wants to Talk About Sex to 5 Year Olds Not Their Own?

If Christians really believed in their faith that the only way to heaven is the belief in Jesus, what kind of asshole would not want you to believe too?

But his beliefs are HIS beliefs.

I'm not going around trying to get people to denounce their faith in God, am I? If you wanna' believe, man, more power to ya'; believe in God.

But insisting that I believe the same, just because he believes it's true, is an overt act of disrespect...

Why do you hate all Baptists and Catholics yet have nothing to say about teaching kids to be confused about their own gender?
he’s a bigot…but apparently likes grooming children for sex

The difference, of course, is that you're the one who apparently has a vested interest in getting people to believe as you do.

I don't...

You've spent a lot of time on this thread doing just that

I don't give a rat's if you believe it or not, stop your infantile projecting and don't sit there demanding proof of God's existence when you can't disprove it.

Every five year old should be taught what inappropriate touching is. And they should be taught to report it to their parents or a teacher immediately.

Why does this bother you?
You bloody fucktard!

GODDAMMIT, LIBERALS ARE STUPID !!!

You don't talk to children about sex IN PUBLIC, jackass.

Because it's a PRIVATE thing, children don't like to be exposed in public.

And anyway, this is the PARENTS' job, not the state's.

=> DO NOT TALK TO MY CHILD ABOUT SEX! <=

PERIOD.

Touching is sex. Don't talk to kindergartners about sex. EVER. I'll cut your fucking tongue out if I catch you doing it

In Mizzouri the state just had to implement state control of all the Baptist commune schools because they were abusing the kids.. You can live in any contrarian neighborhood you like.
Perverts hide in churches just like they hide in day care centers, playgrounds, and schools, anywhere children are. That doesn't mean anything. It's the pervert, not the area that is the problem. Try again. Christophobic bigot.

Perverts hide in churches just like they hide in day care centers, playgrounds, and schools, anywhere children are. That doesn't mean anything. It's the pervert, not the area that is the problem. Try again. Christophobic bigot.
Yes, perverts hide in churches too. There are even some Sunday school "teachers" that think they have to talk to my child about sex.

There are pedophiles in day care for ages 3 and 4. LOTS of them. There are also abusive "teachers".

HOW WE IDENTIFY THEM, IS BY WHAT THEY SAY. And sometimes by the little sneaky looks that happen when they think no one's watching.

The very bizarre thing in this equation, is the political activists we're talking about, are not necessarily the perverts. They only SUPPORT the perverts. And enable them.

They do this not for any personal interest of their own (not being pedophiles, they don't really care), but because the party tells them to. It's the partisan thing to do.

That's the reality, and that's why every parent needs to be vigilant ON BOTH FRONTS.

Yes, perverts hide in churches too. There are even some Sunday school "teachers" that think they have to talk to my child about sex.

There are pedophiles in day care for ages 3 and 4. LOTS of them. There are also abusive "teachers".

HOW WE IDENTIFY THEM, IS BY WHAT THEY SAY. And sometimes by the little sneaky looks that happen when they think no one's watching.

The very bizarre thing in this equation, is the political activists we're talking about, are not necessarily the perverts. They only SUPPORT the perverts. And enable them.

They do this not for any personal interest of their own (not being pedophiles, they don't really care), but because the party tells them to. It's the partisan thing to do.

That's the reality, and that's why every parent needs to be vigilant ON BOTH FRONTS.
Agree. The criminals and perverts aren't the real problem, they've always been around. The REAL problem is with the leftist political activist who pushes their sick cultural agenda into the mainstream.

You've spent a lot of time on this thread doing just that

I don't give a rat's if you believe it or not, stop your infantile projecting and don't sit there demanding proof of God's existence when you can't disprove it.

Sit your dumb ass down, wench.

I've tried to sway ANYONE to my way of thinking. Not a single person. So stop lying.

As for disproving God's existence, that's stupid, simply because it's impossible to provide proof for something that doesn't exist. Conversely, I'm being told that God exists, so I've simply asked for proof of that. Show me some evidence. I'm a reasonable guy. Show me some evidence and I could be swayed.

Of course, my asking for evidence ruffles your feathers, simply because you know that proof for the existence of God doesn't exist, either.

Now, shut your mouth and go make your man a sandwich...

Pedo /NAMBLA Types are a democrat voting bloc thus deserving of "Special Rights" & protections as "Just Another Alternative Lifestyle " (Minor Attracted Folks )

Normal adults don't tell kids to keep secrets from their parents.
Normal adults have no inclination to talk to 5-9 year olds, who are not their children, about sex.

Perverts and predators do.

The full-scale meltdown on the Left at the prospect of losing its privilege to indoctrinate other people's kids in Gender Ideology and CRT is a great indicator that, for the rest of us, this is the ground to fight on.
Disneyphiles.

If life can be created without God, then show us how. Scientists cannot with all their knowledge. They cannot make lifeless atomic particles into a life form.

You're just passing the buck, and clumsily so.

You cannot show how God created life. You can't do it. The fact that scientists can't make lifeless particles into a life form is miles away from proof that God created life.

Do you often base your beliefs on your failures?

You cannot show how God created life. You can't do it. The fact that scientists can't make lifeless particles into a life form is miles away from proof that God created life.

As I said, you are welcome to demonstrate how life can be created “randomly” with elementary atomic particles. That would put to bed the issue. You can’t provide proof of that, but you blindly believe it anyway. So who is the one basing their beliefs on failures?

As I said, you are welcome to demonstrate how life can be created “randomly” with elementary atomic particles. That would put to bed the issue. You can’t provide proof of that, but you blindly believe it anyway. So who is the one basing their beliefs on failures?

On what, specifically, do you base your belief in God?

If my smokin' hot Puerto Rican girlfriend and I were 30 years younger, she and I could create life. We don't need scientists...

Why can’t you show us how life came from rocks and dirt?

Why can’t you show us how life came from rocks and dirt?

Well, for starters, I've never made such a stupid claim.

Only an idiot, therefore, would expect me to show how life comes from them.

But, since you bring it up, you can't show how life comes from "God". You can't do that either, so how would life coming from an imaginary man in the sky make any more sense than life coming from rocks and dirt?

Well, for starters, I've never made such a stupid claim.

Only an idiot, therefore, would expect me to show how life comes from them.

But, since you bring it up, you can't show how life comes from "God". You can't do that either, so how would life coming from an imaginary man in the sky make any more sense than life coming from rocks and dirt?
Sorry, it’s an A or B issue.
Either God created life or it came from rocks and dirt.
Ball is in your court, there’s no option C.

Forum List

Back