🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Kind of State in Israel?

"Kunze traces his respect for American troops at least in part to his father's service as an Army helicopter gunner in Vietnam and Korea.

"'Vietnam wasn't a very popular war, and I'd hate to think they were not welcomed back as heroes to this country, which they are," he said.'"

They weren't.

Those human beings Kunze's father gunned down in Vietnam were less threat to his country than the Taliban or Saddam was. Physical courage becomes a negative when it's used for Evil purpo$e$.

Everyday Heroes: USO provides volunteer with a way to serve military, their families - LA Daily News
It is quite apparent, Georgie Boy, that when many enlisted in World War II, you would be trying very hard to even avoid the draft so as not to fight the Nazis like the Buffalo Soldiers did.

Are you a buffalo, Hossie?

My father fought in WWII, and I don't think that would have been necessary if we had stayed out of the War to End All Wars. Hitler and Tojo posed a threat to the US homeland where Korea, Vietnam, Grenada, Afghanistan, and Iraq combined did and do not.

I expect I would have been swept up in the hysteria in 1941 a volunteered to fight in WWII.
I might have felt the same way if I had been born in Bavaria instead of Michigan.
Would you have killed for Hitler, Hossie?

My father fought in WWII, and I don't think that would have been necessary if we had stayed out of the War to End All Wars. Hitler and Tojo posed a threat to the US homeland where Korea, Vietnam, Grenada, Afghanistan, and Iraq combined did and do not.

I expect I would have been swept up in the hysteria in 1941 a volunteered to fight in WWII.
I might have felt the same way if I had been born in Bavaria instead of Michigan.
No way.

Very good for your father, Georgie Boy, but I doubt you would have been as brave as he was. I guess you would have had no problem with Hitler taking over Europe if he had had the chance. Ridiculous Georgie Boy, asking a U.S. Army retiree if he would have fought for Hitler when so many of our military died fighting Hitler. Maybe Georgie Boy is telling us that he would have found a little bit of bravery and would have fought side by side with the other Nazis if he had only been born in Baveria. What a strange thing for him to say since there were actually Germans who were against Hitler. Next Veterans Day, Georgie Boy, why not take the bus to the National Cemetery in West Los Angeles and put a little flag next to each grave of those brave men who fought the Nazis?

Buffalo Soldier - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Very good for your father, Georgie Boy, but I doubt you would have been as brave as he was. I guess you would have had no problem with Hitler taking over Europe if he had had the chance. Ridiculous Georgie Boy, asking a U.S. Army retiree if he would have fought for Hitler when so many of our military died fighting Hitler. Maybe Georgie Boy is telling us that he would have found a little bit of bravery and would have fought side by side with the other Nazis if he had only been born in Baveria. What a strange thing for him to say since there were actually Germans who were against Hitler. Next Veterans Day, Georgie Boy, why not take the bus to the National Cemetery in West Los Angeles and put a little flag next to each grave of those brave men who fought the Nazis?

Buffalo Soldier - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Housefly, I bet you were the best potato peeler ever in the US military.

Of all the countries you mentioned only one is subject to nearly 100 UNSC Resolutions condemning its illegal occupation?
Is that the UNSC legal occupation?
Hint: it's the same "chosen" state that lies (not acknowledges) about its nuclear arsenal.
Someone has to be chosen, of course.
Why does the Israel-Firster place the Jewish state's interest over that of the US?
Why do arab-firsters have to ask that?

Here's a message from America-firsters:

Israel as a Security Asset for the United States

... A strong, secure Israel is an asset upon which American military planners and political leaders can rely. Israel is a democracy - a rare and precious commodity in the region - and Israel shares our commitment to freedom, personal liberty and rule of law.

... As American defense professionals, we view events in the Middle East through the prism of American security interests.

The United States and Israel established security cooperation during the Cold War, and today the two countries face the common threat of terrorism by those who fear freedom and liberty. Historically close cooperation between the United States. and Israel at all levels including the IDF, military research and development, shared intelligence and bilateral military training exercises enhances the security of both countries. American police and law enforcement officials have reaped the benefit of close cooperation with Israeli professionals in the areas of domestic counter-terrorism practices and first response to terrorist attacks.

Israel and the United States are drawn together by shared values and shared threats to our well-being.

The proliferation of weapons and nuclear technology across the Middle East and Asia, and the ballistic missile technology to deliver systems across wide areas require cooperation in intelligence, technology and security policy. Terrorism, as well as the origins of financing, training and executing terrorist acts, need to be addressed multilaterally when possible. The dissemination of hatred and support of terrorism by violent extremists in the name of Islam, whether state or non-state actors, must be addressed as a threat to global peace.

In the Middle East, a volatile region so vital to U.S. interests, it would be foolish to disengage - or denigrate - an ally such as Israel.

Rear Admiral Charles Beers, USN (ret.)
General William Begert, USAF (ret.)
Rear Admiral Stanley W. Bryant, USN (ret.)
Lieutenant General Anthony Burshnick, USAF (ret.)
Lieutenant General Paul Cerjan, USA (ret.)
Admiral Leon Edney, USN (ret.)
Brigadier General William F. Engel, USA (ret.)
Major General Bobby Floyd, USAF (ret.)
Major General Paul Fratarangelo, USMC (ret.)
Major General David Grange, USA (ret.)
Lieutenant General Tom Griffin, USA (ret.)
Lieutenant General Earl Hailston, USMC (ret.)
Lieutenant General John Hall, USAF (ret.)
General Alfred Hansen, USAF (ret.)
Rear Admiral James Hinkle, USN (ret.)
General Hal Hornburg, USAF (ret.)
Major General James T. Jackson, USA (ret.)
Admiral Jerome Johnson, USN (ret.)
Rear Admiral Herb Kaler, USN (ret.)
Vice Admiral Bernard Kauderer, USN (ret.)
General William F. Kernan, USA (ret.)
Major General Homer Long, USA (ret.)
Major General Jarvis Lynch, USMC (ret.)
General Robert Magnus, USMC (ret.)
Lieutenant General Charles May, Jr., USAF (ret.)
Vice Admiral Martin Mayer, USN (ret.)
Major General Fred McCorkle, USMC (ret.)
Rear Admiral Mark Milliken, USN (ret.)
Major General William Moore, USA (ret.)
Lieutenant General Carol Mutter, USMC (ret.)
Major General Larry T. Northington, USAF (ret.)
Lieutenant General Tad Oelstrom, USAF (ret.)
Major General James D. Parker, USA (ret.)
Vice Admiral J. T. Parker, USN (ret.)
Major General Robert Patterson, USAF (ret.)
Vice Admiral James Perkins, USN (ret.)
Rear Admiral Brian Peterman, USCG (ret.)
Lieutenant General Alan V. Rogers, USAF (ret.)
Rear Admiral Richard Rybacki, USCG (ret.)
General Crosbie Saint, USA (ret.)
Rear Admiral Norm Saunders, USCG (ret.)
Major General Sid Shachnow, USA (ret.)
Rear Admiral Jeremy Taylor, USN (ret.)
Major General Larry Taylor, USMCR (ret.)
Lieutenant General Lanny Trapp, USAF (ret.)
Vice Admiral Jerry O. Tuttle, USN (ret.)
General Louis Wagner, USA (ret.)
Rear Admiral Thomas Wilson, USN (ret.)
Lieutenant General Robert Winglass, USMC (ret.)
Rear Admiral Guy Zeller, USN (ret.)

Last edited:
What about this:"Substantial mythology has been created about the entire record, but the basic facts are clear enough and quite well documented.
What about this: Chomsky's an idiot.
"Avram Noam Chomsky (/?no?m ?t??mski/; born December 7, 1928) is an American linguist, philosopher,[8][9] cognitive scientist, logician,[10][11] historian, political critic, and activist. "He is an Institute Professor and Professor (Emeritus) in the Department of Linguistics & Philosophy at MIT, where he has worked for over 50 years. "In addition to his work in linguistics, he has written on war, politics, and mass media, and is the author of over 100 books. "According to the Arts and Humanities Citation Index in 1992, Chomsky was cited as a source more often than any other living scholar from 1980 to 1992, and was the eighth most cited source overall. "He has been described as a prominent cultural figure, and he was voted the "world's top public intellectual" in a 2005 poll."Where did you place in that poll, drivel? How many books have you published? Idiot.
And Chomsky's an idiot too, of course.

The Palestine Mandate was not to set up a Jewish state. It was to:
  • Facilitate the Immigration of Jews.
  • Assist Jews in obtaining Palestinian citizenship.
  • Set up a shared government.
  • Do nothing to infringe on the rights of the inhabitants.(natives)
Britain violated the League of Nations Covenant, its own mandate, and the legal rights of the Palestinians.
In memorable words of Winnie Churchill ""So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied till their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the Jewish population." Some major illegal "native" immigrants them arabs, of course.

The only "PALESTINIAN CITIZENSHIP" that existed during the time
of the "BRITISH PALESTINE MANDATE" included ---jews.
non jews were not termed "PALESTINIANS" by the British or
anyone else including ---arab muslims living in palestine---nor
did their official people term them "palestinians" As to the
intentions of the BRITISH regarding a "homeland in the
middle east for jews"-----and facilitating immigration----
the arabs rejected the idea to the point of POGROMS ---not
only in "palestine" but even in arab countries against jews
trying to escape thus rendering the issue entirely MOOT ---
The matter included ESCALATING VIOLENCE on the part
of YOUR SIDE -------and got ended with more violence
-------your complaint is idiotic

georgie---try to focus----there existed no BORDER between Israel and the West Bank-----there existed only a TRUCE LINE In reality the war of 1967
did not involve AQUISITION OF LAND -----it simply involved ----MOVING THE
TRUCE LINE Jerusalem was ACQUIRED by Jordan----in a very violent
battle -----that went on more than a year and included a STARVATION SIEGE
upon jews enacted by jordanians Is ACQUISITION VIA STARVATION SIEGE legal in your "bible"?

Jews first have to declare borders before claiming any right to defend them. What's that Eastern border again? Damascus?? Baghdad???
Tehran!
Oh, that's easy, the Israel-Jordan Peace Treaty. Annex I (a). Israel-Jordan International Boundary Delimitation and Demarcation. It's all there, of course. There's no need to ask that dumbass question again and again.

georgie---try to focus----there existed no BORDER between Israel and the West Bank-----there existed only a TRUCE LINE In reality the war of 1967
upon jews enacted by jordanians Is ACQUISITION VIA STARVATION SIEGE legal in your "bible"?

---there existed no BORDER between Israel and the West Bank-----there existed only a TRUCE LINE...

There is no border between Israel and Gaza---there is only a truce line.

There is no border between Israel and Lebanon---there is only a truce line.

---there existed no BORDER between Israel and the West Bank-----there existed only a TRUCE LINE...

There is no border between Israel and Gaza---there is only a truce line.

There is no border between Israel and Lebanon---there is only a truce line.

no in fact there is a border between Gaza and Israel There is a very tiny little
area of strategic interest between Israel and Lebanon which will easily be resolved
once Hezbollah and Nus-kharah-allah drop dead

... A strong, secure Israel is an asset upon which American military planners and political leaders can rely. Israel is a democracy - a rare and precious commodity in the region - and Israel shares our commitment to freedom, personal liberty and rule of law.

... As American defense professionals, we view events in the Middle East through the prism of American security interests.

The United States and Israel established security cooperation during the Cold War, and today the two countries face the common threat of terrorism by those who fear freedom and liberty. Historically close cooperation between the United States. and Israel at all levels including the IDF, military research and development, shared intelligence and bilateral military training exercises enhances the security of both countries. American police and law enforcement officials have reaped the benefit of close cooperation with Israeli professionals in the areas of domestic counter-terrorism practices and first response to terrorist attacks.

Israel and the United States are drawn together by shared values and shared threats to our well-being.

The proliferation of weapons and nuclear technology across the Middle East and Asia, and the ballistic missile technology to deliver systems across wide areas require cooperation in intelligence, technology and security policy. Terrorism, as well as the origins of financing, training and executing terrorist acts, need to be addressed multilaterally when possible. The dissemination of hatred and support of terrorism by violent extremists in the name of Islam, whether state or non-state actors, must be addressed as a threat to global peace.

In the Middle East, a volatile region so vital to U.S. interests, it would be foolish to disengage - or denigrate - an ally such as Israel.

Here's a message from the USS Liberty:

"On June 8, 1967 while patrolling in international waters[2] in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea, USS Liberty (AGTR-5) was savagely attacked without warning or justification by air and naval forces of the state of Israel.[3]

"Of a crew of 294 officers and men[4] (including three civilians)[5], the ship suffered thirty four (34) killed in action and one hundred seventy four (174) wounded in action.[6]..."

Considering the fact that the state of Israel would not even exist today without US backing, the deliberate attack on Liberty should remind everyone which country in the Middle East poses the biggest threat to the US.

wrong again georgie-----the US did virtually nothing to facilitate the forming
of the country Israel -----gee you are stupid ----in fact the only thing the US
did is vote "FOR" inclusion in the UN in 1948

For those who do not know----islamo nazi pigs like georgie do insist---as
recorded in the nazi literature---that the US sent BOMBER PLANES AND PILOTS to Israel in 1948 ----and the SEVENTH FLEET ---and financed the whole country since 1900----or even since 800 BC

Here's a message from the USS Liberty....

Since you're way behind the times, I will help give you an ejamakashun.

If you actually go through the now-available NSA transcripts- like MANY people have done, then you would see that it was clearly a case of mistaken identity.

You should remember that the NSA tapes and transcripts that clearly show that the Israeli pilots thought it was an Egyptian ship are available for all online:

http://www.nsa.gov/public_info/_files/uss_liberty/audio_trans_104.pdf
http://www.nsa.gov/public_info/_files/uss_liberty/audio_104.wav

Memorandum From the Joint Chiefs of Staff to Secretary of Defense McNamara
Washington, July 1, 1967.
JCSM–379–67
SUBJECT
USSLiberty Incident (U)

1. (TS) Immediately following the Israeli air and naval attack on the USSLiberty (AGTR–5) during the recent Arab–Israeli war, a Joint Chiefs of Staff ad hoc fact finding team was established to investigate the incident. The team conducted an accelerated investigation and submitted a report based upon the information obtained.2 The time and facts available to the team limited the comprehensiveness of the report.

2. (TS) This report contained 17 recommendations and attributes the fact that the USSLiberty did not receive time–critical messages to a combination of:

a. Human error.
b. High volume of communications traffic.
c. Lack of appreciation of the sense of urgency regarding USSLiberty movement and location.

3. (TS) Most of the recommendations relate to the delay attributed to delivery of time–critical messages to the USSLiberty. Had these messages been received, the ship might have cleared the danger area prior to the attack...

Office of the Historian - Historical Documents - Foreign Relations of the United States, 1964

After the attack, the rescue helicopters are heard relaying several urgent requests that the rescuers ask the first survivor pulled out of the water what his nationality is, and discussing whether the survivors from the attacked ship will speak Arabic.

http://www.nsa.gov/liberty/audio_trans_1054.pdf

A U.S. Navy EC-121, had collected voice conversations between two Israeli helicopter pilots and the control tower at Hazor Airfield following the incident.

The NSA-translated tapes show that the helicopters were first dispatched to rescue Egyptians (control tower to helicopter 815 at 1234Z: "The ship has now been identified as an Egyptian ship"), and that they demonstrate confusion as to the identification of the target ship. (e.g. control tower to helicopter 815 at 1310Z "The first thing is for you to clarify what nationality they are. Notify me immediately.")

http://www.nsa.gov/liberty/liber00007.pdf

And this is from unclassified CIA documents that you can see on the US State Department web site:

THE ISRAELI ATTACK ON THE USS LIBERTY

Israeli Identification of the Ship

4. …the intercepted communications between the helicopter pilots and the control tower at Hatzor (near Tel Aviv) leave little doubt that the Israelis failed to identify the Liberty as a US ship before or during the attack….

5. A subsequent message from the control tower to the helicopter identified the ship as Egyptian and told the pilot to return home…

7. Thus it was not until 4:12 p.m. (9:12 a.m.) that the Israelis became convinced that the Liberty was American. This was about 44 minutes after the last attack on the ship…

The Israeli offer of assistance was declined because of the sensitive mission of the ship…

"The 'USS Liberty': Case Closed"

Forum List

Back