What one issue do you struggle with the most?

i am tired of spending $130.00 at the grocery store on what used to cost like around 80.00....
Things will get far worse next year no matter who wins in November

Biden will stop tapping into the emergency oil reserves, causing gas prices to be where they should, and farmers all across the world are being stopped from growing as much food to help reduce the use of carbon producing fertilizer.

The world is spinning into an abyss of Left wing created chaos.

Hoping for an interesting, illuminating conversation here.

The one major issue I struggle the most with is the death penalty. My impulse is to be against the death penalty, because (a) I don't see it as a deterrent, and (b) because I kinda like the idea of letting someone rot for killing someone else. HOWEVER, if someone I love were murdered, I may want that killer to be made dead ASAP. I've never been in that position, so I can't tell how I would react.

What's yours?

Democrats being FOR THE DEATH PENALTY against Babies, but not against Murderers.

you act like i am having financial problems....i am a retired fed employee with a pretty good pension and sold my building in CA for 800 hundred thousand bucks....unlike you apparently, i dont like getting fucked on the things we have to buy that were much cheaper just 2 years ago...go back to the golf course gator and just let the powers that be keep on fucking us....
I want 1980 prices.

you act like i am having financial problems....i am a retired fed employee with a pretty good pension and sold my building in CA for 800 hundred thousand bucks....unlike you apparently, i dont like getting fucked on the things we have to buy that were much cheaper just 2 years ago...go back to the golf course gator and just let the powers that be keep on fucking us....

The powers that be have been fucking us this whole century and you all keep voting them back in to power.

So, yep hitting the links and making sure they cannot do one much harm is the only real answer any longer till people wise up

But we are at a place where the government is not protecting society from criminals We are at a place where candidates like Uncle Fester in PA want to release more criminals back into society and punishing the police for apprehending such criminals, at least, minority ones.

So democrats have created a society based more on being a vigilantly like Rittenhouse.

In other words, if you want to keep you and your family safe, you better own a gun

I guess if everyone had a gun then you would technically need less police as well as less jail cells which would also reduce cost and bypass the corruption within the Leftist controlled justice system

Is this what you favor?

A what? Come on Votto, learn to spell and choose the correct words. We have tools on the computer to help you!

The powers that be have been fucking us this whole century and you all keep voting them back in to power.

So, yep hitting the links and making sure they cannot do one much harm is the only real answer any longer till people wise up
if you read posts around here you would know that i dont vote for those you seem to think i voted for....

Forum List

Back