“What Percentage Of Murders Are Committed With An AR-15?”

"What Percentage Of Murders Are Committed With An AR-15?" | Extrano's Alley
Someone came by searching for “what percentage of murders committed with AR[15.”

That number varies with the year, of course, and is in decline along with other gun related murders. Using 2014 FBI number of 11,961 ‘depraved heart murders,’ 39 of 11,961 murders, or very slightly more than 3 in 1,000 murders were reported by the media to have been committed with AR-15, AK-47, and similar firearms.

On the other hand, the number wanted is the percentage of the homicide total, which includes murder, manslaughter, and “official intervention” 91 of 14,249 homicidem> victims were killed with military style semiautomatic rifles; the majority by police SWAT teams. That is a per decimal percentage of 0.00073845 or approximately 7 per 1,000 homicides, or 0.0.7 percent.

Yet in the face of this we most remember that 40100 people were killed in auto accidents last year, and 40100 families were destroyed. So why are you so concerned with the tiny percentage of people killed by AR-15 style weapons?

Start counting by 1 and stop when you get to 40100..........

110 people a day are killed in cars, how can you not want cars and vans banned

Cars don't drive themselves and typically don't deliberately kill people. That's the dumbest excuse you could possible use for mass shootings.

Look you can color your AR-15's & AK's, etc. gone. It would be very wise of you to trade them on a gun that you will be able to keep & use, or hope for an invasion.

DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

March for our Lives march--held on March 18, 2018. This was going on in 800 cities.

There's a blue wave coming this November.

blue-tsunami-2018-678x381.jpg

So remind me of the last time a gun got up shot itself and killed someone.

Go ahead dumbass, lets see this self travelling gun. Hell, sell it to the military, much cheaper than hiring a Soldier to carry one.
Doing something about the shooter and not the gun is not a new message. In fact, that is what society has been doing for over 200 years in the US but it just hasn't been that successful. Since 1968, more Americans have died from gunfire than died in all the wars of this country's history. In 2013, there were 73,505 nonfatal firearm injuries and 33,636 deaths due to injury by firearms. It should be clear that trying to reduce gun violence by doing something about the shooter is not going to work.
Gun violence in the United States - Wikipedia

I am very well aware of that, but you can see the climate right now, and one of the first things Democrats are going to do when they're sworn into office on January 20, 2019 is ban semi automatic weapons. The majority in this country have had enough of them.

Dicks Sporting Goods & Walmart have gotten ahead of this and have already banned them for sale. It's coming. So either keep what you've got, or trade it in on a gun you can use. It's not rocket science. If you wait until after the election nobody will accept it for a trade in and then you're stuck with it.

Semi autos will never be banned. But you can push for this to guarantee another Trump term

I don't think so, polls are out showing a flip on this issue. The majority of Americans today want stronger gun control. Most gun owners could care less about AR-15's & AK's. These are just toys. You can't use them to hunt with, you can't carry them around as a concealed weapon with permit. They're just for the weekend warriors that want to play war games.

Ironically most actual war veterans won't even buy them, as they probably had their fill of them during war.
DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

This was going on in 800 cities across the nation.
CNN Poll: Seven in 10 favor tighter gun laws in wake of Parkland shooting - CNNPolitics
The purpose of the second amendment is to stop the government from taking our guns. It will never be repealed, and if what you said was true Hillary would be president. So u r full of shit
Show me in this group were anyone wants to ban all guns , you can't use stupid as a argument to support your gun position.

It's simply the logical extension since, study after study has shown that a semi auto rifle ban, or, to that extent, a limited clip ban won't stop the shootings you fear so very very much.
Bullcrap right now the weapon of choice for all mass murderers is the Ar15. Of all the mass murders over 10 people, the weapon that kills most of these people are the assault weapons.

I don't think so, polls are out showing a flip on this issue. The majority of Americans today want stronger gun control. Most gun owners could care less about AR-15's & AK's. These are just toys. You can't use them to hunt with, you can't carry them around as a concealed weapon with permit. They're just for the weekend warriors that want to play war games.

Ironically most actual war veterans won't even buy them, as they probably had their fill of them during war.
DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

This was going on in 800 cities across the nation.
CNN Poll: Seven in 10 favor tighter gun laws in wake of Parkland shooting - CNNPolitics
The purpose of the second amendment is to stop the government from taking our guns. It will never be repealed, and if what you said was true Hillary would be president. So u r full of shit
Show me in this group were anyone wants to ban all guns , you can't use stupid as a argument to support your gun position.

It's simply the logical extension since, study after study has shown that a semi auto rifle ban, or, to that extent, a limited clip ban won't stop the shootings you fear so very very much.
Studies , what a laugh.

Studies are bullshit? Well I guess we will just go by emotion, right?
Ya your right , I should have said what I meant , Your studies are bullshit.

WEll your wrong, I'm just not going to play you red necks goofball game. Armalite called their ar15 a assault weapon. it was made for the military in the first place. Your twist and turn about what the definition of Assault weapons takes you people about five minutes until you start calling everything by the non prescribed way yourself. When I call a gun a assault weapon people who have a brain know what I'm talking about . people who are on a sinking ship come up with tons of goofball definitions to keep their goofball Ideas going.
No. You keep missing the fucking point, deliberately, I suspect.

One cannot reasonably define what constitutes a "weapon of war" or "assault weapon" and effectively ban that class of weapon without such a ban being so overbroad that it results in a de facto complete ban on all firearms. The fact that many like you cannot understand that perfectly fucking legitimate concern breeds reasonable suspicion that a complete ban is your real objective (it is).

But, if you are legitimately trying to be reasonable, your apparent ignorance of the nature and operation of fireams in general is obvious, and disqualifies you from commenting intelligently on the topic.

Someone came by searching for “what percentage of murders committed with AR[15.”

That number varies with the year, of course, and is in decline along with other gun related murders. Using 2014 FBI number of 11,961 ‘depraved heart murders,’ 39 of 11,961 murders, or very slightly more than 3 in 1,000 murders were reported by the media to have been committed with AR-15, AK-47, and similar firearms.

On the other hand, the number wanted is the percentage of the homicide total, which includes murder, manslaughter, and “official intervention” 91 of 14,249 homicidem> victims were killed with military style semiautomatic rifles; the majority by police SWAT teams. That is a per decimal percentage of 0.00073845 or approximately 7 per 1,000 homicides, or 0.0.7 percent.

Yet in the face of this we most remember that 40100 people were killed in auto accidents last year, and 40100 families were destroyed. So why are you so concerned with the tiny percentage of people killed by AR-15 style weapons?

A van killed 10 people in Canada yesterday.

Stop the carnage now!!!

Turn in your vans.
Tell me how many people would be killed by guns if there was no guns. Hell this comment makes more sense then yours.

Studies , what a laugh.

And those were done by experts, thus you admit that you are the one that’s full of shit and........

Ignored as a waste of time.

Cars don't drive themselves and typically don't deliberately kill people. That's the dumbest excuse you could possible use for mass shootings.

Look you can color your AR-15's & AK's, etc. gone. It would be very wise of you to trade them on a gun that you will be able to keep & use, or hope for an invasion.

DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

March for our Lives march--held on March 18, 2018. This was going on in 800 cities.

There's a blue wave coming this November.

blue-tsunami-2018-678x381.jpg

So remind me of the last time a gun got up shot itself and killed someone.

Go ahead dumbass, lets see this self travelling gun. Hell, sell it to the military, much cheaper than hiring a Soldier to carry one.
Doing something about the shooter and not the gun is not a new message. In fact, that is what society has been doing for over 200 years in the US but it just hasn't been that successful. Since 1968, more Americans have died from gunfire than died in all the wars of this country's history. In 2013, there were 73,505 nonfatal firearm injuries and 33,636 deaths due to injury by firearms. It should be clear that trying to reduce gun violence by doing something about the shooter is not going to work.
Gun violence in the United States - Wikipedia

An old message perhaps. But maybe we should actually DO something about the shooters

A van killed 10 people in Canada yesterday.

Stop the carnage now!!!

Turn in your vans.
I said exactly that yesterday and it was moved to the rubber room because the lefties are scared
Lefties aren't scared things are going there way ,as we watched 7 states ban your assault weapons and multiple cities have also. and they have tested it in court and all bans have been supported by the courts

Bullcrap right now the weapon of choice for all mass murderers is the Ar15. Of all the mass murders over 10 people, the weapon that kills most of these people are the assault weapons.
The alleged weapon of choice is irrelevant, incorrect, and subject to shift.

Ban one firearm and you immediately have new candidates for "weapon of choice."

To further illustrate the absurdety, the instrument of choice employed by a vast majority of rapists is a penis. By your flawed logic, penises should be banned. It's hard to commit rape without on. Perps are left with mere molestation. Save the vulnerable. Chop off all dicks now.

Bad arguments and more bad arguments, all picked up in gun magazines and the like, all put there by the Koch brothers.

Sorry, if you don't see why, then you really need to go back to school.
Should I go to a school that the FBI knows a shooters name but will not stop him?

Thanks for responding and thanks for making Hillary Trumps adversary, because you helped make Trump the president. I am counting on u to do the same next year
Why whats going on next year?????????????????

WEll your wrong, I'm just not going to play you red necks goofball game. Armalite called their ar15 a assault weapon. it was made for the military in the first place. Your twist and turn about what the definition of Assault weapons takes you people about five minutes until you start calling everything by the non prescribed way yourself. When I call a gun a assault weapon people who have a brain know what I'm talking about . people who are on a sinking ship come up with tons of goofball definitions to keep their goofball Ideas going.
No. You keep missing the fucking point, deliberately, I suspect.

One cannot reasonably define what constitutes a "weapon of war" or "assault weapon" and effectively ban that class of weapon without such a ban being so overbroad that it results in a de facto complete ban on all firearms. The fact that many like you cannot understand that perfectly fucking legitimate concern breeds reasonable suspicion that a complete ban is your real objective (it is).

But, if you are legitimately trying to be reasonable, your apparent ignorance of the nature and operation of fireams in general is obvious, and disqualifies you from commenting intelligently on the topic.
Not only am I not going to play your stupid games but I can't get myself to even waste my time in reading all your silly crap.

Studies , what a laugh.

And those were done by experts, thus you admit that you are the one that’s full of shit and........

Ignored as a waste of time.
Here are the facts , red neck gun Bubbas can't be the source of any information about guns , because they operate totally on lies , distortions or half truths , their half. Also I've never seen such a group that knows so little about their subject,

Not only am I not going to play your stupid games but I can't get myself to eve
Because you know you have maybe half my brain power and you're avoiding the clear intellectual/logical ass kicking you are about to receive. I don't fault you for running away. Save your dignity.

While you're fleeing, remember to never vote. Thanks.
:beer:

Like I said the most stupid brainless argument for anything out there.
No response?

I accept your surrender.
Respond to what, I responded with telling you that the ,it's not the gun it's the person who pulls the tiger, argument is as stupid as any argument can get, If you wrote more then that , like I said I'm getting bored and can't get myself to read any of you clowns whole comment , I go till I find the first bullshit which is usually the first couple of word and respond to that.

Here are the facts , red neck gun Bubbas can't be the source of any information about guns , because they operate totally on lies , distortions or half truths , their half. Also I've never seen such a group that knows so little about their subject,
Has the pot/kettle reply ever been more appropriate?

Bad arguments and more bad arguments, all picked up in gun magazines and the like, all put there by the Koch brothers.

Sorry, if you don't see why, then you really need to go back to school.
Should I go to a school that the FBI knows a shooters name but will not stop him?

Thanks for responding and thanks for making Hillary Trumps adversary, because you helped make Trump the president. I am counting on u to do the same next year

Next year?

Campaigning has already started, it will be in full swing, yes next year......................

Yawn

Hopefully Hillary (named after Sir Edmund) isn't dead yet
How many people hear think that he is just pulling his dumb thinking out of the ditch and try to make him be seen as having a clue. I'm one.

Respond to what, I responded with telling you that the ,it's not the gun it's the person who pulls the tiger, argument is as stupid as any argument can get, If you wrote more then that , like I said I'm getting bored and can't get myself to read any of you clowns whole comment , I go till I find the first bullshit which is usually the first couple of word and respond to that.
Because you are a dumbass and have no business engaging in such a discussion? Or, you're chick-shit, and know better than to spar with someone like me?

The alleged weapon of choice is irrelevant, incorrect, and subject to shift.

Ban one firearm and you immediately have new candidates for "weapon of choice."

To further illustrate the absurdety, the instrument of choice employed by a vast majority of rapists is a penis. By your flawed logic, penises should be banned. It's hard to commit rape without on. Perps are left with mere molestation. Save the vulnerable. Chop off all dicks now.
Stupid can be brought to other solar systems, they get that far out.

Because you are a dumbass and have no business engaging in such a discussion? Or, you're chick-shit, and know better than to spar with someone like me?
Why would anyone be concerned about responding to anyone here, I mean you red necks have threatened my life here multiple times , your going to kill me or anyone who tries to take your toys away. So what can you do that could concern anyone about sparing with a person like you, are you going to kill me or someone. Whatever you say killer.

Forum List

Back