🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What really needs to be banned.......

How do you suggest we ban bullying?

I would suggest seeing more into a point that what is at the surface.
We have a cultural problem.
When I was a kid, it was NOT illegal to bring guns on school property.
Students brought guns to school every single day. They had hanging in racks in the backs of their pickups right out in the open.
Kids were allowed to bring a rifle on the school bus as long as it was in a carrying case, and stayed in the carrying case. You had to let the school know ahead of time you were bringing it, and they took it from you and held it till school was let out.
There were at any given time, probably 50 guns on school property when I was in high school. But kids didn't shoot other kids.
No one thought a thing about those guns there.
Why is it a problem now?
What changed?
There are less guns in households today than there were before, look it up. Less households with guns.
Yet kids didn't shoot other kids.
Why now?

You're asking a lot of questions, but you seem to have forgotten to answer my question.

Really?
You can't see that I answered your question.
Telling

I asked you how you suggest that we ban bullying. You deflected to a lot of nonsense about guns.

What you see as deflection was the answer.
Yes I am asking question. There needs to be a lot of questions. But, as usual, no one is asking them.
How about this question.... How in God's name is the Sheriff that criminally failed these kids....still have a job?? Well....perhaps it is because no one is paying attention to him anymore. The media is not talking about how local, state and federal law enforcement did a pathetic job. They did the first day or two. But then came the "guns! guns! guns!" mantra. And the real discussion died right then and there.
Just like how you are trying to kill this one.

It may have been an answer to a question that the voices in your head asked you, but it wasn't an answer to my question.

The title of this thread is "What really needs to be banned". Your OP is full of videos of bullying. I'm assuming that you believe bullying should be banned.

I'm asking you how you suggest doing so. Why is that such a hard question for you to answer?

Students brought guns to school every single day. They had hanging in racks in the backs of their pickups right out in the open.
Kids were allowed to bring a rifle on the school bus as long as it was in a carrying case, and stayed in the carrying case. You had to let the school know ahead of time you were bringing it, and they took it from you and held it till school was let out.
There were at any given time, probably 50 guns on school property when I was in high school. But kids didn't shoot other kids.
Why is it a problem now?
What changed?
There are less guns in households today than there were before, look it up. Less households with guns.
Why now?

Single teenage mothers changed the equation...raising young males without fathers.....that is the problem.....the majority of mass shooters grew up without fathers....

Why is it a problem now?
What changed?
Why now?

You're asking a lot of questions, but you seem to have forgotten to answer my question.

Really?
Telling

I asked you how you suggest that we ban bullying. You deflected to a lot of nonsense about guns.

Yes I am asking question. There needs to be a lot of questions. But, as usual, no one is asking them.
How about this question.... How in God's name is the Sheriff that criminally failed these kids....still have a job?? Well....perhaps it is because no one is paying attention to him anymore. The media is not talking about how local, state and federal law enforcement did a pathetic job. They did the first day or two. But then came the "guns! guns! guns!" mantra. And the real discussion died right then and there.

It may have been an answer to a question that the voices in your head asked you, but it wasn't an answer to my question.

The title of this thread is "What really needs to be banned". Your OP is full of videos of bullying. I'm assuming that you believe bullying should be banned.

I'm asking you how you suggest doing so. Why is that such a hard question for you to answer?

Because this is about more than bullying.

Really?
Telling

Because this is about more than bullying.

So then what exactly were you suggesting be banned, in your OP?

Why is it a problem now?
What changed?
Why now?

A question you have no answer for. funny.

If I had an answer, I wouldn't have asked the question.
Perhaps it’s the way you asked it.

Why is it a problem now?
What changed?
Why now?

Really?
Telling
since it wasn't what she wanted, you didn't answer. It's how she is. I agreed with her to ignore it as my answer. she asked why to me as well.

:lol:

I'm not a "she".
You behave like one . No masculinity

Why is it a problem now?
What changed?
Why now?

Really?
Telling

Again, it’s the way you’re asking it

Why is it a problem now?
What changed?
Why now?

Single teenage mothers changed the equation...raising young males without fathers.....that is the problem.....the majority of mass shooters grew up without fathers....
Leftist destruction

Why is it a problem now?
What changed?
Why now?

But those are not really new problems.......teen moms & fatherless homes have been around for centuries

Why is it a problem now?
What changed?
Why now?

A question you have no answer for. funny.

If I had an answer, I wouldn't have asked the question.
Perhaps it’s the way you asked it.

How exactly did I ask it?

Apparently I've upset your delicate sensibilities, and I apologize, snowflake. But I still want an answer to my question.

Why is it a problem now?
What changed?
Why now?

Really?
Telling
since it wasn't what she wanted, you didn't answer. It's how she is. I agreed with her to ignore it as my answer. she asked why to me as well.

I'm not a "she".
You behave like one . No masculinity

I'm sure you can come up with a better dodge than that, clown shoes.

Why is it so hard for anyone to answer my question?

Why is it a problem now?
What changed?
Why now?

But those are not really new problems.......teen moms & fatherless homes have been around for centuries

Wrong.....before you had intact families and institutions that supported them...today you have children born without fathers in the home and this has become a major issue here and in Europe....that is why we are seeing the increase in violent crime...... to see the issue in Britain, read "Life at the Bottom," it goes into this problem and how it is increasing crime and violence there.

Most people aren't bullies, but they don't do anything about it when they see it. Or they go along with the crowd about who is cool enough to talk to, sit with, etc.
I don't think you can stop a bully, but you can stop laughing with one.

Most people aren't bullies, but they don't do anything about it when they see it. Or they go along with the crowd about who is cool enough to talk to, sit with, etc.
I don't think you can stop a bully, but you can stop laughing with one.

:cuckoo:

I have watched this idiocy over the past few weeks.
"March for our Lives".... Good God. What a moronic waste of time.
Do people really think that having the government pass a law is going to stop this???
Really???
No one even talks about the systemic, unimaginably bad job the government did to protect those kids in the first place!!! And now you want that same government to pass a law that is going to magically stop this madness??
Is it not more important to think about WHY this is happening?
Guns have been here for generations. There are less households with guns now than there were years before, when kids weren't shooting other kids.
Is there a cultural problem?
We are not even having the conversation!

Yeah, I'm sure these marches are truly touching the hearts of psychopathic murderers. They are suddenly going to start obeying laws now because of all of this.

Forum List

Back