What right does he have to demand I lose my rights?

Anything can be used to kill people, but to kill someone at close range when they are not tied up, asleep or drugged requires more than hands and feet. Since risk is involved is takes bit of bravery, thus, the coward relies on a gun (in fact, the possession of a gun makes a 'brave' man out of he coward).

There are plenty of ways to kill people with just your hands and feet.

Then we will ban limbs, but only for criminals and potential rapists. If forced amputations are what it takes to secure the peace, then so be it.

cuckoo-clock-o.gif

You feel no pity at all, we are well aware of that.

Can you believe how heartless so many right wingers are? Such selfishness. Growing up in this country and feeling like that. I don't get it. Was it something that happened when they were growing up? Some traumatic experience that left them unable to feel human emotions?

We met you.

It didn't change anything. Republicans are still heartless and cruel. What kind of people come up with "Let him die"?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you believe how heartless so many right wingers are? Such selfishness. Growing up in this country and feeling like that. I don't get it. Was it something that happened when they were growing up? Some traumatic experience that left them unable to feel human emotions?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MryAHAFa7LU

We met you.

It didn't change anything. Republicans are still heartless and cruel. What kind of people come up with "Let him die"?

People who would let Pastor Saeed Abedini or Sudanese bride Mariam Yahya Ibrahim die for their belief. Those who would let 4 men die in a consulate with literally no backup. Those who would call death down upon a murderer, but pity him in the same breath. People like you.

Runs with Scissors wants us to think he really cares about this chick from the Sudan...

We met you.

People who would let Pastor Saeed Abedini or Sudanese bride Mariam Yahya Ibrahim die for their belief. Those who would let 4 men die in a consulate with literally no backup. Those who would call death down upon a murderer, but pity him in the same breath. People like you.

That would be the same people who don't mind a 20 month old American Citizen baby being in prison because he's a Christian. Yes, that would be people like him.

State Dept. Won?t Say If Christian Toddler Jailed in Sudan is U.S. Citizen | CNS News

Anything can be used to kill people, but to kill someone at close range when they are not tied up, asleep or drugged requires more than hands and feet. Since risk is involved is takes bit of bravery, thus, the coward relies on a gun (in fact, the possession of a gun makes a 'brave' man out of he coward).

Then we will ban limbs, but only for criminals and potential rapists. If forced amputations are what it takes to secure the peace, then so be it.

Everyone is a potential rapist.

Do you enjoy writing posts that make progressives look stupid, because I enjoy reading them.

Last edited:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MryAHAFa7LU

We met you.

I know you are stupid, you don't have to prove it.

You asked what traumatic event turned conservatives heartless and cruel. I explained that it was meeting you.

Still waiting for the OP to come up with where he found the guy in the story making any reference to anybody's "rights".... :eusa_whistle:

How about the part where he said “Nobody needs to own three semi-automatic handguns,” he said of Rodger. “It doesn’t make sense.”

Remember, California has some of the strictest gun purchasing laws in the country.. Including a law limiting handgun purchases to one a month, 10 round limit on Magazines, they don't honor ANY other State's Conceal Permits, and it is illegal to make a private sale of any guns. You have to go through a Licensed Gun Dealer to sell a gun to a friend.

Bullshit, prove it.
It's true. New Jersey has the same outrageous gun laws.

If you are my best friend and you wish to sell even a BB-gun to me we must conduct the transaction through an FFL licensed dealer. In New Jersey, BB-guns, bows, and slingshots are considered "firearms."

Can it, Joe. Not in the mood for your garbage today.

Hey, guy, I'm just happy you have Faux News to tell you what to be upset about.

It's unlikely you'd make the effort on your own.

Yes, Fox is very confusing to liberals. Hearing multiple side of the story, letting the other side speak for themselves. If only we were back to the old days when the liberal media told us one side, the side you agree with, all we need to know, and didn't cause all that confusion by allowing us to think and make up our own minds. LOL, some people like freedom, Joe. Sometimes in freedom, you have to hear things you disagree with. Some of us like that. Does that blow your mind or what?

Yes, Fox is very confusing to liberals. Hearing multiple side of the story, letting the other side speak for themselves. If only we were back to the old days when the liberal media told us one side, the side you agree with, all we need to know, and didn't cause all that confusion by allowing us to think and make up our own minds. LOL, some people like freedom, Joe. Sometimes in freedom, you have to hear things you disagree with. Some of us like that. Does that blow your mind or what?

Both sides? LOL. True story, they have MSNBC and Fox News on at my gym. I decided to flip to the Kelly file and it was about the VA scandal and they had two republicans on there blaming Obama for all the VA mess and the republican congressman had to throw Benghazi and IRS in there like you somehow won't go to republican heaven if you don't.

Fox News. Fair and Balanced. A great point if it were true. (thanks to Stephen Colbert)

Both sides? LOL. True story, they have MSNBC and Fox News on at my gym. I decided to flip to the Kelly file and it was about the VA scandal and they had two republicans on there blaming Obama for all the VA mess and the republican congressman had to throw Benghazi and IRS in there like you somehow won't go to republican heaven if you don't.

Fox News. Fair and Balanced. A great point if it were true. (thanks to Stephen Colbert)

Wow, your argument is that you came up with one situation there wasn't a liberal on? Seriously? That you had to stoop to that shows how effective they are at allowing you nut jobs to speak for yourself constantly.

Tearful plea from victim's dad in deadly rampage

Unbelievable he would deny over 100 million their rights because of one person. And the left will eat it up. How about the 3 he stabbed to death? Shouldn't we ban knives too?

Disgusting.

He has the liberty to speak, cannot deny YOU any liberty. I thought of this as grieving father lashing out, gave his comments little attention. No easy answer to this tragedy.

I used to be Republican and watched Faux New all the time.

What Fox (and MSNBC) are is packaging the news to a selected audience that wants to hear a narrative.

They tell you stupid inbreds that the mean old Liberals want to take your CHristmas tree or some such shit, and you totally buy into that.

Unbelievable he would deny over 100 million their rights because of one person. And the left will eat it up. How about the 3 he stabbed to death? Shouldn't we ban knives too?

Disgusting.

He has the liberty to speak, cannot deny YOU any liberty. I thought of this as grieving father lashing out, gave his comments little attention. No easy answer to this tragedy.

No, there's an INCREDIBLY easy answer.

The easy answer is, you treat gun ownership like a privilege.

Which means before you get a gun, we make sure you aren't under the care of three psychiatrists and have made a bunch of insane ranting threats on YouTube, which the MSM was able to find out about this guy before the police even released his name.

Hey, here's a crazy idea. How about doing that research BEFORE you give someone a gun?

Everyone is a potential rapist.

Do you enjoy writing posts that make progressives look stupid, because I enjoy reading them.

That really has to be the point....

I've never seen anything more idiotic than this guy, except maybe that DiabloBedwetter douchebag.

They make rdean an NYCariturd look like rational adults.

Moonbats really don't need any help looking like complete retards though, but I do appreciate the humor sometimes.

Disgusting.

Which means before you get a gun, we make sure you aren't under the care of three psychiatrists and have made a bunch of insane ranting threats on YouTube, which the MSM was able to find out about this guy before the police even released his name.

Hey, here's a crazy idea. How about doing that research BEFORE you give someone a gun?

The Second Amendment remains; firearm ownership is NOT a privilege, it is a RIGHT. And this killer stabbed, and tried to kill with his VEHICLE. No easy answer for his hate & killing spree.

Disgusting.

Why not treat owning a car like a privilege? After all, he used his car as a weapon too.

Disgusting.

i think this is where the system Failed IF he bought those guns while seeing those therapists. If he bought them before hand and was never treated, then there is nothing you could do about it.

Forum List

Back