What Robert Frost Reveals About Libersals

Apparently there are Liberals who tack closer to what they were before radicals assumed control:

Any who claim to be Liberals read this?

51IUsURkTsL._SX333_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Or....is Coulter on target here:

"Liberals don't read books – they don't read anything … That's why they're liberals. They watch TV, absorb the propaganda, and vote on the basis of urges."
Is there a bull shit emogi here?

Answer the question, so we can prove that I....and Coulter....are always right.

Did you read the book?

Eddie never finished "See Spot Run."

Reading is not the forte of the left. These are NOT smart people we are dealing with.

I don't believe eddie....or many of the Liberals.....are really stupid.

Rather, they have turned over their ability to think, to disagree with, to confront, what Tocqueville referred to as “an immense, tutelary power, which takes sole charge of assuring their enjoyment and of watching over their fate,"......big government.

Alexis de Tocqueville, writing “Democracy in America” in the 1830’s, described “an immense, tutelary power, which takes sole charge of assuring their enjoyment and of watching over their fate.”

As he predicted, this power is “absolute, attentive to detail, regular, provident, and gentle,” and it “works willingly for their happiness, but it wishes to be the only agent and the sole arbiter of that happiness. It provides for their security, foresees and supplies their needs, guides them in their principal affairs, directs their industry, regulates their testaments, divides their inheritances.”

It is entirely proper to ask, as he asked, whether it can “relieve them entirely of the trouble of thinking and of the effort associated with living.”

I bet “Democracy in America” is yet another tome that eddie hasn't read.
Don't read most current stuff love the pop mystery stuff

Apparently there are Liberals who tack closer to what they were before radicals assumed control:

"Liberals don't read books – they don't read anything … That's why they're liberals. They watch TV, absorb the propaganda, and vote on the basis of urges."

Did you read the book?

No can't say I did but shes crazier than a fruit cake

"No can't say I did but shes crazier than a fruit cake"

The lady in question is a life long Liberal.

A real Liberal.

Here are some of the notes I took when I read her book:

Kirsten Powers is a beautiful young lady, and a strong and capable spokesman for the Leftist perspective...

....yet, she is not one of the mindless drones who claim that the other side is stupid, or evil.

In her new book, "The Silencing: How The Left Is Killing Free Speech," she makes these remarks:

1. She describes her parents: 'The allegiance to the Democratic Party had been cemented generations before, when family members reached the shores of America. I was constantly reminded that the Democratic Party stood up for working people, for families like ours, and those that came later, and just from Ireland.

2. Despite this background, I can't remember anyone ever suggesting that conservative views were illegitimate and unworthy of debate.

3. I had been happily cocooned for much of my twenties as I worked as a political appointee in the Clinton administration. The isolation grew when I moved to New York....where bumping into a conservative was less likely than spotting a unicorn. That unfamiliarity ultimately bred contempt.

4. Two experiences unexpectedly put me in a regular relationship with conservatives: working as a contributor at Fox News and a later in life conversion to Christianity. The more I got to know actual conservative and religious people, the harder it was to justify the stereotypes......

5. I'm now embarrassed that I ever thought such a thing, let alone said it aloud. Such a prejudiced view was only able to take root because of the lack of ideological, political, and religious diversity in my world."
Kirsten Powers, "The Silencing: How The Left Is Killing Free Speech,"

Now.....did you read Tocqueville's?

Last edited:

Did you read the book?

Reading is not the forte of the left. These are NOT smart people we are dealing with.

Rather, they have turned over their ability to think, to disagree with, to confront, what Tocqueville referred to as “an immense, tutelary power, which takes sole charge of assuring their enjoyment and of watching over their fate,"......big government.

Alexis de Tocqueville, writing “Democracy in America” in the 1830’s, described “an immense, tutelary power, which takes sole charge of assuring their enjoyment and of watching over their fate.”

As he predicted, this power is “absolute, attentive to detail, regular, provident, and gentle,” and it “works willingly for their happiness, but it wishes to be the only agent and the sole arbiter of that happiness. It provides for their security, foresees and supplies their needs, guides them in their principal affairs, directs their industry, regulates their testaments, divides their inheritances.”

It is entirely proper to ask, as he asked, whether it can “relieve them entirely of the trouble of thinking and of the effort associated with living.”

"Don't read most current stuff love the pop mystery stuff"

I read everything.

I recently finished two of Don Winslow's, that I bet you'd love:
51%2BvqqPGUIL._SX315_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

....and ....

51bm4T79sbL._SX325_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Novels based on his experience with the drug cartels....bet you'll love 'em.

Read some political texts, too.....it'll set you free.

Alexis ?? No never

Did you read the book?

A real Liberal.

Kirsten Powers is a beautiful young lady, and a strong and capable spokesman for the Leftist perspective...

....yet, she is not one of the mindless drones who claim that the other side is stupid, or evil.

In her new book, "The Silencing: How The Left Is Killing Free Speech," she makes these remarks:

1. She describes her parents: 'The allegiance to the Democratic Party had been cemented generations before, when family members reached the shores of America. I was constantly reminded that the Democratic Party stood up for working people, for families like ours, and those that came later, and just from Ireland.

2. Despite this background, I can't remember anyone ever suggesting that conservative views were illegitimate and unworthy of debate.

3. I had been happily cocooned for much of my twenties as I worked as a political appointee in the Clinton administration. The isolation grew when I moved to New York....where bumping into a conservative was less likely than spotting a unicorn. That unfamiliarity ultimately bred contempt.

4. Two experiences unexpectedly put me in a regular relationship with conservatives: working as a contributor at Fox News and a later in life conversion to Christianity. The more I got to know actual conservative and religious people, the harder it was to justify the stereotypes......

5. I'm now embarrassed that I ever thought such a thing, let alone said it aloud. Such a prejudiced view was only able to take root because of the lack of ideological, political, and religious diversity in my world."

Did you read the book?

A real Liberal.

Did you read the book?

A real Liberal.

The best way to deal with Liberals is to simply tell them you don't give a damn what they think.

Crying at us just makes us laugh, you know. But then, it's all you can do. It's not like you can use reason and morality, so crying is the only option left to you.
Yes, and fuck off. Liberalism is dead. Thanks Obama for proving a liberal isn't smart enough to know which bathroom to use.

Once upon a time it was a compliment to be a Liberal...you know, when they supported the first amendment, and America.....

The current crop, sadly, has found the road marked 'Fascist' more to their liking.

Once upon a time people understood what "Liberal" meant. You know, when they wrote the First Amendment, the entire Bill of Rights, the Constitution, and invented the United States, if not "America".

Indeed.

Those honored gentlemen had nothing in common with the current crop of twisted, moronic totalitarians who have requisitioned the name.

Who gets more bitter AFTER they win an election?

hint: you people.

Bitter? Au contraire! :lmao:

When in a street fight, kick your attacker until he stays on the ground.
is your president dump kicking all those republicans blaming them for the mess he's made?
What mess?

Did you read the book?

Lol, your nuttier than a squirrel turd.

Indeed.

Those honored gentlemen had nothing in common with the current crop of twisted, moronic totalitarians who have requisitioned the name.

is your president dump kicking all those republicans blaming them for the mess he's made?

It seems he's kicking them for the mess they've made.
billy a degenerate liar like trump can never be trusted he blames everyone else for his mistakes

Mistakes? What mistakes?

Frost wrote...
"Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, ...."

Once upon a time it was a compliment to be a Liberal...you know, when they supported the first amendment, and America.....

The current crop, sadly, has found the road marked 'Fascist' more to their liking.
Have an alternative opinion, fail to toe the social warrior line, refuse to bend the knee and the neck to the latest social engineering....and be slandered, lied about, put out of work, or have your business fined out of existence.

1. “Liberals do not believe in the rights of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness which are American ideals, or at least they used to be. If you love freedom, then you will be hated by the modern liberal who believes that government should regulate individual freedom.

2. Most liberals are hateful people. As hateful as Nazis. As hateful as KKK members. As hateful as Fred Phelps and his God hates f@gs wackos, who are, come to think of it, Democrats.

3. Liberals are as much defined by whom they hate as what they believe in.

4. They hate straight, white males and non-liberal white people in general. They hate Christians. They hate Republicans in general and conservatives in particular. They hate women who don’t tow the feminist line. They hate the wealthy, business owners, bankers and stockbrokers. They hate southerners, gun owners, soldiers and cops.

5. Liberals hurl abuse at these people, attack them on social media and reward liberals who make the most vicious attacks on those groups.

6. Yet, over time, liberal complaints have become a badge of honor. In fact, if there aren’t liberals lobbing hate at you, you’re probably doing something wrong."
It’s Better to be Hated by Liberals Than Have Their “Help.”

You're seething with some sort of metastatic rage and I'm glad USMB is here for you as an outlet. Hopefully it's enough to keep you under control.

It seems he's kicking them for the mess they've made.
billy a degenerate liar like trump can never be trusted he blames everyone else for his mistakes

Mistakes? What mistakes?
Our clean energy for one China is killing us in clean energy I just wish all trump supporters to breathe in that good coal dust for a year or 2 ,,,,,,,,not you billy I know you're an lol independent lol

Did you read the book?

Koontz Balldacci etc etc but not powers?

I read everything.

....and ....

Did you read the book?

Koontz Balldacci etc etc but not powers?

I read everything.

....and ....

Most intelligent post from you ever, Nazi boi....

Alexis ?? No never

Did you read the book?

A real Liberal.

Did you read the book?

A real Liberal.

Did you read the book?

A real Liberal.

I seem to have unnerved you.

Frost wrote...

Have an alternative opinion, fail to toe the social warrior line, refuse to bend the knee and the neck to the latest social engineering....and be slandered, lied about, put out of work, or have your business fined out of existence.

1. “Liberals do not believe in the rights of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness which are American ideals, or at least they used to be. If you love freedom, then you will be hated by the modern liberal who believes that government should regulate individual freedom.

2. Most liberals are hateful people. As hateful as Nazis. As hateful as KKK members. As hateful as Fred Phelps and his God hates f@gs wackos, who are, come to think of it, Democrats.

4. They hate straight, white males and non-liberal white people in general. They hate Christians. They hate Republicans in general and conservatives in particular. They hate women who don’t tow the feminist line. They hate the wealthy, business owners, bankers and stockbrokers. They hate southerners, gun owners, soldiers and cops.

5. Liberals hurl abuse at these people, attack them on social media and reward liberals who make the most vicious attacks on those groups.

6. Yet, over time, liberal complaints have become a badge of honor. In fact, if there aren’t liberals lobbing hate at you, you’re probably doing something wrong."

You're seething with some sort of metastatic rage and I'm glad USMB is here for you as an outlet. Hopefully it's enough to keep you under control.

1. As always, I post with seraphic calm.

2.Seems that I have proven what I set out to, that Liberalism today is actually Fascism under a different name.

3. If anything.....anything.....in my posts was not 100% true, accurate, and correct, you would have been able to quote and refuse same.
You did not because you cannot.

4. BTW...nothing keeps me 'under control.'
Try....and watch what happens.

Liberals' predecessors made their position clear.....

"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life." Leon Trotsky

And we can see the echo of that....belief....in the American version:

"Liberals love to see women kill their babies so much that Susan Smith should be their patron saint, but are they going to be there for those women down the line when they’re alone one day, thinking about how they killed their own child? Yet, conservatives who encourage sexual responsibility are mocked and those who oppose killing children are called “anti-choice.”

Did you read the book?

unnerved me?? Takes more than what you bring to the table to unnerve me chic Guys from Brooklyn don't get flustered easily What I don't get is how some one from Bklyn can buy the crap trump throws

A real Liberal.

Did you read the book?

A real Liberal.

Did you read the book?

A real Liberal.

Did you read the book?

unnerved me?? Takes more than what you bring to the table to unnerve me chic Guys from Brooklyn don't get flustered easily What I don't get is how some one from Bklyn can buy the crap trump throws

A real Liberal.

Did you read the book?

A real Liberal.

Did you read the book?

A real Liberal.

You've become something that I never am........

....speechless.

Mending Wall by Robert Frost

Something there is that doesn't love a wall,
That sends the frozen-ground-swell under it,
And spills the upper boulders in the sun;
And makes gaps even two can pass abreast.
The work of hunters is another thing:
I have come after them and made repair
Where they have left not one stone on a stone,
But they would have the rabbit out of hiding,
To please the yelping dogs. The gaps I mean,
No one has seen them made or heard them made,
But at spring mending-time we find them there.
I let my neighbour know beyond the hill;
And on a day we meet to walk the line
And set the wall between us once again.
We keep the wall between us as we go.
To each the boulders that have fallen to each.
And some are loaves and some so nearly balls
We have to use a spell to make them balance:
"Stay where you are until our backs are turned!"
We wear our fingers rough with handling them.
Oh, just another kind of out-door game,
One on a side. It comes to little more:
There where it is we do not need the wall:
He is all pine and I am apple orchard.
My apple trees will never get across
And eat the cones under his pines, I tell him.
He only says, "Good fences make good neighbours."
Spring is the mischief in me, and I wonder
If I could put a notion in his head:
"Why do they make good neighbours? Isn't it
Where there are cows? But here there are no cows.
Before I built a wall I'd ask to know
What I was walling in or walling out,
And to whom I was like to give offence.
That wants it down." I could say "Elves" to him,
But it's not elves exactly, and I'd rather
He said it for himself. I see him there
Bringing a stone grasped firmly by the top
In each hand, like an old-stone savage armed.
He moves in darkness as it seems to me,
Not of woods only and the shade of trees.
He will not go behind his father's saying,
And he likes having thought of it so well
He says again, "Good fences make good neighbours."

Frost wrote...

Let's consider the current political climate and consider these 14 points PoliticalChic has claimed liberals have adopted and are using today:

Time to pull out again: The 14 Points of Fascism

Consider what the Democrats in Congress are doing, investigating an attack on our democracy by Russia, along with many Republicans, Independents and conservatives, it seems Ms Chic's usual attack on more than half of our nation's citizens once again misses its mark and is nothing more than her need to get attention.

Last edited:
Mending Wall by Robert Frost

That sends the frozen-ground-swell under it,
And spills the upper boulders in the sun;
And makes gaps even two can pass abreast.
The work of hunters is another thing:
I have come after them and made repair
Where they have left not one stone on a stone,
But they would have the rabbit out of hiding,
To please the yelping dogs. The gaps I mean,
No one has seen them made or heard them made,
But at spring mending-time we find them there.
I let my neighbour know beyond the hill;
And on a day we meet to walk the line
And set the wall between us once again.
We keep the wall between us as we go.
To each the boulders that have fallen to each.
And some are loaves and some so nearly balls
We have to use a spell to make them balance:
"Stay where you are until our backs are turned!"
We wear our fingers rough with handling them.
Oh, just another kind of out-door game,
One on a side. It comes to little more:
There where it is we do not need the wall:
He is all pine and I am apple orchard.
My apple trees will never get across
And eat the cones under his pines, I tell him.
He only says, "Good fences make good neighbours."
Spring is the mischief in me, and I wonder
If I could put a notion in his head:
"Why do they make good neighbours? Isn't it
Where there are cows? But here there are no cows.
Before I built a wall I'd ask to know
What I was walling in or walling out,
And to whom I was like to give offence.
That wants it down." I could say "Elves" to him,
But it's not elves exactly, and I'd rather
He said it for himself. I see him there
Bringing a stone grasped firmly by the top
In each hand, like an old-stone savage armed.
He moves in darkness as it seems to me,
Not of woods only and the shade of trees.
He will not go behind his father's saying,
And he likes having thought of it so well

"And he likes having thought of it so well

So....you've come around to Trump's thinking about the wall?

Excellent.

Forum List

Back