🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What should happen to Pfc. Bradley Manning?

sadly no.

why do you try to paint jesus as a sword-wielding/swallowing warrior-killer, when usually this is only done with mohammed?

The Revelation is attributed to John. I didn't write it - shit, I don't even believe in god.

The concept of God returning in the clouds with a host of angels to fight Satan and his demons is a bit different than the warlord Muhammad raping and murdering for the glory of Allah - even a leftist should be able to grasp this.

i see cherry-picking passages from scripture to justify killing.

not a unique concept.

For those who don't know Pfc. Bradley Manning is the guy who gave Wikileaks all those documents and Wikileaks released them to the world.

By law, the United States can seek the death penalty for this act but choose not to.

Just wondering what you all think should happen to the guy.
He should immediately be released, then have a parade down Main St. in New York, revered as a true American hero like Charles Lindburg and have his face put up on Mt. Rushmore.

Bradley Manning shows everyone what a true patriot is all about. He's no different than Daniel Elsberg.

And anyone who thinks he should be punished for reporting a crime, has more in common with Weimar, Germany, than they do the United States.

the situations are not even close. Manning was a military op. He was put in a position of trust. Probably took an oath and signed papers that he would not reveal what he knew
I had a high security clearance and I had to sign papers I would not reveal what i knew

Ellsburg was a reporter

How is the bolded different from Darrell Issa?

The man that actually outed her stated Cheney had nothing to do with it, But you keep believing the lies told to you.

And OJ had nothing to do with his wife's murder.

:lol:

The man that actually outed her admitted he did so and was not charged, further he stated Cheney had nothing to do with it. You can believe what ever you want, the facts won't change.

It's a fact that he said that. It's not a fact that it's the truth.

The person that "outed " her wasn't even charged. Go figure.

Cheney is and was a pretty powerful man with connections in high places.

He should have been charged. Oh well..but he had to give up a stooge.
Cheney had nothing to do with it.

Armitage admits leaking Plame's identity - CNN

But that won't stop you from bitterly clinging to your leftist fantasies.

Why are you claiming that Cheney had nothing to do with it?

read this thread. i recommend post #118 e.g.

Yeah, he's absolutely right. Executing a traitor is fully within Biblical bounds. And of course has NOTHING to do with the murder and rape that Muhammad fomented, with rape and looting the reward to the soldiers who fought for him.

You are coming from a position of absurdity. Christianity is neither pacifist, nor blood thirsty. It leaves such matters to a state that is separate from the church.

After all, Jesus supported separation of church and state.

And Jesus said to them, "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's." And they were amazed at Him. Mark 2:17

Yeah, he's absolutely right. Executing a traitor is fully within Biblical bounds. And of course has NOTHING to do with the murder and rape that Muhammad fomented, with rape and looting the reward to the soldiers who fought for him.

You are coming from a position of absurdity. Christianity is neither pacifist, nor blood thirsty. It leaves such matters to a state that is separate from the church.

After all, Jesus supported separation of church and state.

And Jesus said to them, "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's." And they were amazed at Him. Mark 2:17

then let it be separate, don't drag religion into the justice systen, and don't justify your bloodlust by citing scripture.

^not addresssed at you personally.

then let it be separate, don't drag religion into the justice systen, and don't justify your bloodlust by citing scripture.

Why not? Why should people not cite the foundation for their beliefs? We cannot use scripture for law, but the ideals that shape the men who make laws often are derived from scripture.

Cheney is and was a pretty powerful man with connections in high places.

He should have been charged. Oh well..but he had to give up a stooge.
Cheney had nothing to do with it.

Armitage admits leaking Plame's identity - CNN

But that won't stop you from bitterly clinging to your leftist fantasies.

Why are you claiming that Cheney had nothing to do with it?

Someone said that he did it and Cheney had nothing to do with it. The guy was never charged. How stupid do you have to be to accept this?

Why not? Why should people not cite the foundation for their beliefs? We cannot use scripture for law, but the ideals that shape the men who make laws often are derived from scripture.

and that's where the cherry-picking comes into play.

as can be seen in this thread.

search bible for string=war, sword; and post the search result without context; voilà: jesus supports killing!

He should be executed, idiot.

The military has the right to execute someone guilty of treason, especially during a war.

i see cherry-picking passages from scripture to justify killing.

Where do you see this? I suspect that you see only an illusion of your own construction.

not a unique concept.
Who was killed?

PFC Manning is very much alive, and will remain so.

He should immediately be released, then have a parade down Main St. in New York, revered as a true American hero like Charles Lindburg and have his face put up on Mt. Rushmore.

Bradley Manning shows everyone what a true patriot is all about. He's no different than Daniel Elsberg.

And anyone who thinks he should be punished for reporting a crime, has more in common with Weimar, Germany, than they do the United States.

the situations are not even close. Manning was a military op. He was put in a position of trust. Probably took an oath and signed papers that he would not reveal what he knew
I had a high security clearance and I had to sign papers I would not reveal what i knew

Ellsburg was a reporter

How is the bolded different from Darrell Issa?

Elected officials don't have clearances. They are not required to go through even a secret clearance investigation.

Once a clearance is granted (which elected officials have no need to do), there is the SF-312/SF-189 indicating that you understand that you are NEVER to disclose confidential information...ever...under penalty of law. Federal crime to do so.

That's not a trivial difference.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back