What should U.S. policy be towards the Ukraine conflict?

I dont care who wins,, but you sure like dead bodies,,,
Not particularly. Unlike Russia, nobody is forcing the Ukrainians to fight. Russia could just call it off and go home to their own country. What is the matter with that?

Not particularly. Unlike Russia, nobody is forcing the Ukrainians to fight. Russia could just call it off and go home to their own country. What is the matter with that?
your only defense is accusing other people of what youre doing,,

the blood of innocent people is on your hands not mine,,

Every bit as fucking idiotic as claiming that those who didn't want to invade Iraq, were green lighting the gassing of Kurds.

You warmongers are the most intellectually arrested dumbfucks to ever draw a breath.
You Trump/Putin puffers only care about what Trump cares about, and he said he admired the move to invade here neighbor. I don't like Trump or Putin, or those that do.

You Trump/Putin puffers only care about what Trump cares about, and he said he admired the move to invade here neighbor. I don't like Trump or Putin, or those that do.
is that your pathetic excuse for the blood of innocent people on your hands???

thats some sad shit right there,,

Here is my suggestion for U.S. policy towards the Ukraine conflict:
1. Offer Russia a cease fire agreement. If they agree, we will stop further military aid to Ukraine and will oppose its membership in NATO.
2. If Russia does not agree, we will start placing nuclear missiles all along its borders with NATO countries.

What say you?
None of the above. We keep assisting Ukraine as we are doing as long as they have the will to fight.

Continue to support with military assistance weapons, training, and supplies, letting Ukraine fight for it's freedom as they choose unless or until Russia withdraws to the pre-conflict borders.
So you want Zelenski to decide U.S. policy?

Forum List

Back