What stage of political grief are you in?

It's a funny thing...all these Trumpbots seem to think that since they voted for trump they won't feel the pain when he fucks up everything in creation.

Got new for ya....you'll be paying the price just like the rest of us.

Trump might be a fuckup, but he is GOING to be better than Obama - it's impossible not to be....

To all of u scared to death cuz tomorrow we're swearing in an utterly inexperienced celebrity: Relax. That's exactly what we did 8 yrs ago.

I'm feeling gutshot as I lay paralyzed on top of the following chart. Where are you?

grief1.jpg

Obama is no longer President.

You do realize that this means your life is over, right?

I'm feeling gutshot as I lay paralyzed on top of the following chart. Where are you?
I went through the stages of grief when Clinton and Trump snagged the nominations. That one of those two would be our next President was like a cancer diagnosis.

Election Day was a denouement.

Like most people, I thought we had come down with Stage IV liver cancer (Clinton). That it turned out to be orange melanoma (Trump) was a real twist, I admit. But if you've got terminal cancer, does it really matter what kind?

Last edited:
Will lefties ever stop whining?
They've been doing it for eight years.
Um, no. That whining, screaming, crying, birth certificate hunting, drawing up of impeachment lists, holdings of infinite Benghazi hearings, 60 repeals of ObamaCare, and thrashing about on the floor you pseudocons have been doing since January 20, 2009 was not liberals, goldfish.

What goes around, comes around.

An old anarchist saying is that "things must get worse before they can get better".

The silver lining in the current cloud is that in politics, for every action there's a not-always-equal reaction.

Trump and the GOP may be the last breath of the American capitalist/conservative.

I support giving Trump a chance, but all signs point to 'disaster'.

So the American people voted him in and the American people will suffer for it. I just feel sorry for all the people who voted for Clinton and all the non-American people who will suffer.

Nobody is forcing any of them to stay.

grief1.jpg

Lazy OP. You could have spent a few minutes prepping a real poll. N/A would have received the majority, by a wide margin, but you don't want to hear about that. Misery loves company?

Did someone say impeach?

Impeach Obama?

Impeach obama!

Impeach obama

Impeach Obama Now !

Impeach the Kenyan!

Why to impeach Obama

Will Republicans impeach Obama?

Impeach Obama Over Syria????

Boehner's Master Plan: Impeach Obama

""IMPEACH"" Law Breaker Obama! Now!!!

Enough enough with Obama, IMPEACH

Palin: Impeach

why won't anyone impeach Obama the racist?

Is Baltimore enough to impeach Obama?

Impeach Obama If He Strikes Syria

SD GOP state convention: IMPEACH OBAMA!!

Is it time to impeach Obama ?

We could impeach Obama if we default

*Congress Setting Stage To Impeach Obama*

Impeach Obama, says Rep. Michael Burgess

I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

Are There Grounds To Impeach Obama?

Charge for Treason, and Impeach

Oklahoma Prepares To Impeach Obama Over Transgender Bathrooms

America’s new battle cry "Impeach Obama!" and "Deport! Deport!"

Will Biden team up with Republicans to Impeach Obama?

Benghazi: What Republicans have to get passed to impeach Obama

Impeach Obama Robocall Campaign Launched By Conservative Group

It's is far time we impeach

THE “TAKE CARE CLAUSE” …A Reason to Impeach?

Harvard Constitutional Attorney: Time To Impeach Obama (Gotta Hear This Folks)

OK, after today I am on the impeach Obama band wagon

Sarah Palin: Start Obama Investigations To Impeach In Order To Stop His Transformation Of America

White House: Republicans May Push to Impeach Obama If They Get the Chance

Are there sufficient and compelling offenses by President Obama to impeach him?

Impeaching Obama

Last edited:
Remember when the Republicans tried to claim they never suggested Obama should be impeached?

Oh, man. That was fucking priceless.

You think I'm joking when I call the pseudocons goldfish?

Forum List

Back