Zone1 What the Church used to look like before the liberals got hold of it

You all have to answer why the Crusades and the Inquisition was cool and promoted by GOD.

When you can answer that, let's talk.
i don't talk to hard headed, closed minded people if i can help it

go to an RCIA class if you want to ask Qs of the person running the class... I'm fed up with people who don't want to learn bc they think they know everything already... you probably were never taught anything true about the RCC.. Even Catholics are not taught... so many things. I have just now found out about the true damage done to the Catholic faith by Vatican II. Oh gee... I wonder why thefake church never told me about such things? I had to go in search of the information and some of it came to me totally serendipitously.. (or God was watching over me .. is more like it..)

you are dense if you didn't catch the implication of: Since there were other pedophile priests, this one is a pedophile also (therefore it is just a matter of how many victims he had)

as per usual, liberals fail Logic 101

no big shock there
Define logic, if you can. I'll make it easy on you, define deductive reasoning, give me an example. Logic does not involve the kind of generalizations that I bolded in your comments, generalizations on which you appear to lean.

Go ahead, strut your stuff.

Define logic, if you can. I'll make it easy on you, define deductive reasoning, give me an example. Logic does not involve the kind of generalizations that I bolded in your comments, generalizations on which you appear to lean.

Go ahead, strut your stuff.
i don't have to strut a damn thing

it is YOU who must find the objective truth. I don't do people's homework for them. Jesus said Seek and you will find, knock and the door will be opened. I pray you have a great journey on your way to objective Truth.

I already know I can't help u other than that little prayer... Anti-Catholics don't listen to Catholics...

i don't have to strut a damn thing

it is YOU who must find the objective truth. I don't do people's homework for them. Jesus said Seek and you will find, knock and the door will be opened. I pray you have a great journey on your way to objective Truth.

I already know I can't help u other than that little prayer... Anti-Catholics don't listen to Catholics..
So far, I have gleaned three things from your postings to me: that you used the word logic with little apparent understanding of its meaning; that you have a low opinion of liberals based on a fallacious generalization; and that you are a Catholic..

Sincerely, good luck.

Nobody can talk to that.

It was the most horrific scenes in history. It almost makes the Nazi's, seem gentle.

But yeah, it's part of your christian/catholic history, and you peeps just ignore it. Because it's too hard to swallow...

he last good pope was Pius XII

My vote would be Alexander VI ... that was a pope who knew how to party!

Banquet-of-Chestnuts.jpg

a lot of people party their way all the way to Hell

that's their choice.

There won't be any parties down there... but thedevil lies to them and says otherwise and they listen because their minds and souls are darkened and dulled by sin

Forum List

Back